The Juggernaut vs Siege Sentry, no BFR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No bfr.

zopzop
Siege Sentry would tentacle r@pe Juggernaut.

tkitna
Sentry

cdtm
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

Can't stop The Juggernaut.

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut wipes his ass with Bob's face.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Welcome home.

playa1258
Cain takes the win against this shit character.

StiltmanFTW
He shits down Bob's throat worse than even Baron Harkonnen would.

One_Angry_Scot

weep

Stoic
Sentry would make the ass whipping that Cain received from Onslaught look like foreplay.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry would make the ass whipping that Cain received from Onslaught look like foreplay.

That was badly written though.

Juggernaut never had a gem in his chest, and Cytterock was a different character entirely. And physical strength alone should not be able to knock him out.

Not to mention Psyloche read his mind when he had his helmet on, something even Xavier can not do. Proof the writer had no clue about Juggernaut.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
weep

Good to see you're back. Finally.

Tough love (shitting on one's favorite character) makes even the most hardcore lurkers posting again laughing out loud

zopzop
Juggernaut wipes his ass with Bob's face. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He shits down Bob's throat worse than even Baron Harkonnen would.
Fight me IRL!

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
That was badly written though.

Juggernaut never had a gem in his chest, and Cytterock was a different character entirely. And physical strength alone should not be able to knock him out.

Not to mention Psyloche read his mind when he had his helmet on, something even Xavier can not do. Proof the writer had no clue about Juggernaut.

Well it seems to have taken. Magik ripped it out of his chest as well.

tkitna
How would Juggernaut beat a Sentry that was ripping gods apart and casually destroying Asgard? I realize the hate is strong for the character, but i'd be interested in the assumptions.

DarkSaint85
I think it's because people don't rate Ares, and rate Asgard even lower.....

carver9
Sentry stomps

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry stomps

He didn't stomp Hulk, so he sure as hell ain't stomping Juggernaut.

tkitna
He didn't stomp Hulk, so he sure as hell ain't stomping Juggernaut.

Hulk was in Siege? This isnt the weak assed, mental midget Sentry that fought WWH we're talking about here.

Booya_69
Sentry would take the helmet off and tentacle mind rape him.

cdtm
Originally posted by tkitna
Hulk was in Siege? This isnt the weak assed, mental midget Sentry that fought WWH we're talking about here.

Weak?? Sentry had Reed checking if his scouter was broken, and Reed isn't one to exaggerate power levels.

Considering inhibited standard Sentry ignored Terrax's best attacks and broke his axe, something even Silver Surfer couldn't do, I'd say World War Hulk unleashed Sentry was the second strongest Sentry behind Siege.

carver9
Juggernaut is no Hulk. Hulk is a FAR bigger threat. Proven too many times. Sentry rips Juggernaut apart. An amped Juggernaut loss to Colossus of all people.

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
Weak?? Sentry had Reed checking if his scouter was broken, and Reed isn't one to exaggerate power levels.

Considering inhibited standard Sentry ignored Terrax's best attacks and broke his axe, something even Silver Surfer couldn't do, I'd say World War Hulk unleashed Sentry was the second strongest Sentry behind Siege.

Confident Sentry has much better feats. Sentry in WWH had to be coerced to even get off the couch. He didnt even want to fight and when he did, he fought like a retard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.