What happened to Maul and Maul's Crimson Dawn between Solo and Star Wars Rebels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
What happened to Maul and Maul's Crimson Dawn between Solo and Star Wars Rebels? How did he end up losing Crimson Dawn? And How did he end up on Malachor exactly ?

Underachiever59
That story has yet to be told, unfortunately. I'm sure we're going to learn more in the next couple years.

Tzeentch
That's a story for another time.

ozz81
^^ Cool , i hear they are going to make cartoon series on Maul they should instead or even also make a movie or even show series like the kenobi show etc..
I bet also my wild guess is either : Vader , Obi , or even Sids again may have crossed paths with Maul at that time mentioned above and dismantled Crimson dawn and then he flee to Malachor etc...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ozz81
^^ Cool , i hear they are going to make cartoon series on Maul they should instead or even also make a movie or even show series like the kenobi show etc..

Maul cartoon is just a rumour.

Doubt Maul is showing up in the Kenobi series due to the time period it takes place in. And doubt they would hide that, given theyre not hiding Vader is in it.

ozz81
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Maul cartoon is just a rumour.

Doubt Maul is showing up in the Kenobi series due to the time period it takes place in. And doubt they would hide that, given theyre not hiding Vader is in it.
Cool so true that.. i hope hes in it though that will be nice surprise if he is possibly going to be in it, but true that doubt they will hide it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.