Pick 4 to defend you. The other 4 will come after you (street and meta)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
1. In a big warehouse
2. Where ever they choose

Batman
Deathstroke
Moonight
Captain America
Task Master
Black Panther
Deadpool
Daredevil

DarkSaint85
Deathstroke, Black Panther, Batman and Deadpool will protect me.

HumbleServant
Nice choices

DarkSaint85
Especially in round 2. Panther and Bruce's resources, combined? No one is getting close to me.

carthage
Bane

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

tkitna

This

Damborgson
Just Captain America. Would be so heroic to see him lay out the other 7.

beatboks

If the Shadow was on the list he'd be my no 1 pick.

As he's not the only change I'd make to this is drop Deadpool for DD.

With his hearing, smell etc no matter what those attacking do with stealth he'll sense them coming far enough away to have their progress stopped before they can even get close. With communicators he can tell DS, Bats and BP exactly how far and in what direction they are from them. This combined with the superior planning of Bruce, T'challa and Slade over the others undermine their other advantages.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I picked Deadpool just for that sneaky X factor. I don't want a team of 'serious' characters protecting me, only to be killed because none of them thought to protect me from an exploding toilet or weaponised geese or something stupid like that.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by beatboks
If the Shadow was on the list he'd be my no 1 pick.

As he's not the only change I'd make to this is drop Deadpool for DD.

With his hearing, smell etc no matter what those attacking do with stealth he'll sense them coming far enough away to have their progress stopped before they can even get close. With communicators he can tell DS, Bats and BP exactly how far and in what direction they are from them. This combined with the superior planning of Bruce, T'challa and Slade over the others undermine their other advantages.

Meh, Matt can't even protect his long line of dead, handicapped and mental case girlfriends. Hard pass.

Switch out Moon Knight and Taskmaster too. Mental case and incompetent. Cheshire, Ninja K or Silencer are better picks .. maybe even Castle but he lacks MA to compete on that level

beatboks
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh, Matt can't even protect his long line of dead, handicapped and mental case girlfriends. Hard pass.

Switch out Moon Knight and Taskmaster too. Mental case and incompetent. Cheshire, Ninja K or Silencer are better picks .. maybe even Castle but he lacks MA to compete on that level

But Mart wouldn't be working alone here.

He'd be working with Deathstroke, BP, and Batman where his senses would make a nice addition to what they bring to the table.

Matt's not in my picks to engage anyone he's there to direct the other three to the approaching assailants

Smurph
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh, Matt can't even protect his long line of dead, handicapped and mental case girlfriends. Hard pass. lol ouch

BruceSkywalker
batman, cap, moon night and black panther

Smurph
Deathstroke, Black Panther, Batman and Deadpool will protect me. Hmm

This team but swap Deadpool for Cap

Sin I AM
Originally posted by beatboks
But Mart wouldn't be working alone here.

He'd be working with Deathstroke, BP, and Batman where his senses would make a nice addition to what they bring to the table.

Matt's not in my picks to engage anyone he's there to direct the other three to the approaching assailants

Is his sense really an edge tho? OP has a 4 Alisters and 2 B listers and Taskmaster/Moon knight. Not really a tough crowd to choose from

MrMind
lol?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.