Did Joseph get cucked by God?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
So Joseph and Mary are together, yet she has a kid by God.

So I think Joseph was cucked by God.

Patient_Leech
Basically, yes.

But what're gonna do, beat up God?

eThneoLgrRnae
Since you don't even believe in God or the Bible this thread just seems like weak trolling, klaw. I don't believe u are interested in meaningful discussion with a thread title like that.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Basically, yes.

But what're gonna do, beat up God? "I actually respect God more for being more the bigger man by having his child on Earth for Joseph to look after." - methneo

"Jesus died to show people that if you do good you go into heaven, even if they torture you relentlessly. So violent punishment should be accepted as a means of going into heaven." - methneo

StyleTime
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Since you don't even believe in God or the Bible this thread just seems like weak trolling, klaw. I don't believe u are interested in meaningful discussion with a thread title like that.
It is hilarious that Star, of all people, is accusing someone of this.

Star, when's your next anti-science thread coming? One where you deliberately mis-represent big bang theory, evolution, or geology? You can't leave us hanging like that bro.

Blakemore
How about a thread that says "The idea of Gahd not having a cree-A-tour is bogus, okay? It is a ree-li-junn to assume that something which we know exists doesn't have a cree-A-tour."

Darth Thor
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I don't believe u are interested in meaningful discussion with a thread title like that.

Ironic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.