What a great forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
I remember joining back in 2004 and have loved every minute of posting here. I went awol back in 2011 ish. And only recently came back after all these years. I am surprised it is still going and all of the old posts and threads i can still look back on. Feels good to be back and glad to see some of the older members still posting.

Does Raz still run the forums now? And if not, who is in charge?

What happened to Alpha centauri, PVS, Bardock, Kharmadog etc ?

Blakemore
Alpha Centauri got arrested for pedophilia involving 14 year old girls on twitter, PVS is now Bashar Teg (for some reason he requests bans and then creates a new account, idk) Bardock lives in Japan with his gf, I haven't spoken to them in years, but I think they're doing okay, Robtard knows more than I do, Kharmadog probably left a long time ago.

I think KENobi is still around, but I'm not sure. A lot of the old guard have left. Even Ushgarak left and came back under a new username. I guess people change in 15 ****ing years. I was 13, when I first joined in 2005. I'm not the same person now, but yeah I still come here.

Also, shouldn't this be in the OTF?

jaden_2.0
They all died of COVID-19

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They all died of COVID-19 Nah, probably died from the covid "vaccines".

Patient_Leech
Sound like you dipped out about the time I came on. I joined in 2011.

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, probably died from the covid "vaccines".

dur

Blakemore
I miss barker rekrab and thorinn

Smasandian
I forgot about Alpha Centauri.....

Deano

Well no one dies of anything else anymore

Originally posted by Blakemore
Alpha Centauri got arrested for pedophilia involving 14 year old girls on twitter, PVS is now Bashar Teg (for some reason he requests bans and then creates a new account, idk) Bardock lives in Japan with his gf, I haven't spoken to them in years, but I think they're doing okay, Robtard knows more than I do, Kharmadog probably left a long time ago.

I think KENobi is still around, but I'm not sure. A lot of the old guard have left. Even Ushgarak left and came back under a new username. I guess people change in 15 ****ing years. I was 13, when I first joined in 2005. I'm not the same person now, but yeah I still come here.

Also, shouldn't this be in the OTF?

Serious stuff. Mad about Alpha Centuari. He was actually arrested? Sounds like everyone has gone crazy

Blakemore
Originally posted by Deano
Well no one dies of anything else anymore

Serious stuff. Mad about Alpha Centuari. He was actually arrested? Sounds like everyone has gone crazy Well, he had fake accounts on twitter trying to groom teenagers. There are other members who know more than I do, but I think he got done in.

Bashar Teg
what he did went beyond even grooming. i don't even want to explain again, it's physically sickening to recollect

truejedi
Well that is horrifying about Alpha Centauri-- I didn't know Bashar Tag was PVS... And I didn't know Ush was still around...

Darth Thor

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
I was unaware of the final outcomes with Alpha Centuari, I knew what he did here but... Just wow! Like I've said before I liked him way back when, now, I feel differently.

Impediment
Raz is MIA and logs in once every few years to ask the moderator team for and updates or small changes. He still collects ad revenue from the ads.

Alpha Centauri turned into a catfish who extorted nudes and underwear pictures from minors. He outed himself by misusing one of his Twitter personas and literally disappeared from the internet. Several females from KMC came forward, including my ex-wife, about how he tried to get nudes from them. Bardock made an OTF thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=601546&highlight=title%3AAlpha+forumid%3A61

He was also involved with a battle rap group called OTBVA and said group relentlessly roasted him on their forums for a long time after he was outed. Google “rap critic David Masters London OTBVA” and you can see the venom and memes they spewed.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
Raz is MIA and logs in once every few years to ask the moderator team for and updates or small changes. He still collects ad revenue from the ads.

Alpha Centauri turned into a catfish who extorted nudes and underwear pictures from minors. He outed himself by misusing one of his Twitter personas and literally disappeared from the internet. Several females from KMC came forward, including my ex-wife, about how he tried to get nudes from them. Bardock made an OTF thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=601546&highlight=title%3AAlpha+forumid%3A61

He was also involved with a battle rap group called OTBVA and said group relentlessly roasted him on their forums for a long time after he was outed. Google “rap critic David Masters London OTBVA” and you can see the venom and memes they spewed.

What a creep.

Deano
Originally posted by Impediment

Sick stuff.

Klaw
I can't believe Raz gets ad revenue.

Who the hell doesn't use an adblocker?

Tzeentch
Alpha Centauri was always a low IQ mongoloid. I didn't know Ush had made a new account, that's interesting.

Blakemore
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=148866 I'm pretty confident this is him.

Old Man Whirly!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=148866 I'm pretty confident this is him. laughing out loud Stringer is Mclovin

Blakemore
Oh. haermm

Jmanghan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=148866 I'm pretty confident this is him. LMFAO.

Intended or not, that was a pretty decent roast.

Blakemore
Huh, I just realised. AC is technically a transgender, ephebophile and should not be discriminated against. ermm

cdtm
Huh, I just realised. AC is technically a transgender, ephebophile and should not be discriminated against. ermm

Yes we all know Adam Poe is a transgender, that doesn't make him special (Yes, i refuse to use his pronoun and will call him "him", I don't care how many hormone blockers he takes)

Blakemore
facepalm

NavajoRastafari
8E2APMq8gx0

NavajoRastafari
Originally posted by NavajoRastafari
8E2APMq8gx0 ..

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
Yes we all know Adam Poe is a transgender, that doesn't make him special (Yes, i refuse to use his pronoun and will call him "him", I don't care how many hormone blockers he takes)

I am not transgender, you retard.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am not transgender, you retard.

But I'm a retard.

You ableist.

Adam_PoE
But I'm a retard.

You ableist.

If you think "gay" is a gender, then yeah, you're retarded.

Deano
How many gay members do we have here?

Old Man Whirly!
Yes we all know Adam Poe is a transgender, that doesn't make him special (Yes, i refuse to use his pronoun and will call him "him", I don't care how many hormone blockers he takes) durmaskOriginally posted by Adam_PoE
If you think "gay" is a gender, then yeah, you're retarded. laughing out loud

Patient_Leech

I'm married to a lady and have biological kids to prove it. big grin

#StraightPride

bzNIDW_tHRk

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm married to a lady and have biological kids to prove it. big grin

Philip Schofield also ticked those boxes.

Then came out as gay pretty recently.

So no need (or point) to prove your sexuality.

Klaw
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
#StraightPride

Nazi.

Patient_Leech
Hey! Then I'm at least bi! 😜

I'm just being goofy.

NineCoronas
Hi! I think I was active the same time as you though I made my account a few years after. I went by Snoopbert for a long time? Then went a little crazy with the namechanges once we were able to do those ourselves.

I remember Tired Hiker, Silver Tears, Lance Windu/Kenobi iirc, lil B and Siren and a few others but honestly that was a long time ago and so much has happened. I remember AC too and while that is really shocking I'm not at all surprised. I doubt anyone is still around from that era but if you are hello to you!

Blakemore
why you come back?

Klaw
why you come back?

NineCoronas is Broly.

Blakemore
Ah.

Bashar Teg
"ah"? you really take what eon says at face value? p.t. barnum said there's one of you born every minute.

Blakemore
Tbh, I didn't believe him or care that much, I just thought, "whatever"

Nuke Nixon

OMG Karen, you can't just ask people if they're gay!

I am btw.

NineCoronas
why you come back?

Nostalgia. I regret it

Deano
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
OMG Karen, you can't just ask people if they're gay!

I am btw.

Fair play

Dude111
This sure is a good site!!!!!!!!

Blakemore
laughing Deano.

Dude111
Ah man!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.