Hercules vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Standard forum fight, who wins? Wendell Quasar.

StiltmanFTW
Quasar gets pregnant again.

Booya_69
I want to say Quasar might be too versatile for herc, but he's approaching the strength levels of smashing through quasars constructs.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Booya_69
I want to say Quasar might be too versatile for herc, but he's approaching the strength levels of smashing through quasars constructs.
Quasar has already incapacitated Hercules.

Old Man Whirly!
Quasar and it's easy he can basically battlefield remove him into a black hole, or anywhere else unpleasant. Restrain him and then anally rape him with constructs. This is a bad match for Hercules.

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
Quasar has already incapacitated Hercules. Hmm.

https://i.ibb.co/BLn8LP4/Wpd-Jm-OA0-Nu0-YQcjd8y-DIllsq-LG01-KSUk6-B-ycn-Go-X8n-A7la7-Z6y-UX9-YWQr-LQNc7-UNCMr-Rtlj-JImg-s1600.jpg

zopzop
Quasar, if he keeps his distance, should win the majority easily.

Philosophía
But would he want to keep his distance, is the question?

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/spidermanhercules18.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Firestar clearly enjoys what she sees.

Reminds me of Jubilee and Kitty Pryde seeing Logan's dick.

basilisk
Ha ha... Iron Man did pretty good there - took out Wondy and GL without even using some external power source or draining his armor. And unamped, he probably has the least powerful offensive blasts on his team.

But anyway, even without the BFR options, Quasar should win this eventually, as long as he keeps his distance. Herc has the strength no doubt, but he lacks the flight and long range attacks, magical attacks etc that say his fellow god Thor could do in his place.

lawest9
Originally posted by basilisk
Ha ha... Iron Man did pretty good there - took out Wondy and GL without even using some external power source or draining his armor. And unamped, he probably has the least powerful offensive blasts on his team.

But anyway, even without the BFR options, Quasar should win this eventually, as long as he keeps his distance. Herc has the strength no doubt, but he lacks the flight and long range attacks, magical attacks etc that say his fellow god Thor could do in his place. Otherwise his lack of versatility will always work against him, btw.........Tony's armor WAS amped by a mother box in the JLA/Avengers arc.

basilisk
Originally posted by lawest9
Otherwise his lack of versatility will always work against him, btw.........Tony's armor WAS amped by a mother box in the JLA/Avengers arc.

Lol yes, been so long since I read that crossover almost forgot it ever existed. Still, not bad for Tony since he's really the weakest guy in that fight by powers, but he won the day by using his smarts. Not that I put much stock in crossovers but it actually wasn't a bad series... makes me want to dig it out and read it again.

The problem with Hercules is that back in the day he was kind of a big gun, but with the sort of powers characters are packing these days he doesn't really stand out. Most old characters have some sort of amp along the way to keep up, like additional powers, learning new applications of their powers, or just amping their existing powers. But Herc is just Herc - adding new powers doesn't make sense in his context as a mythical character, he doesn't have any energy powers, his strength doesn't ramp up with rage, even his weapon doesn't really do much. The best they can do is emphasize his strength and toughness. But basically he will struggle against opponents like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.