Quasar vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Quasar is wendall

Stoic
Do the GLs still have the yellow weakness?

DarkSaint85
They haven't really had it for like 20 years....

Stoic
I keep seeing it pop up from time to time. Perhaps the source isn't canon though?

DarkSaint85
Where have you seen it? When Kyle got the ring in the early 90s he didn't have it. That's nearly 30 years of no yellow weakness.....

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where have you seen it? When Kyle got the ring in the early 90s he didn't have it. That's nearly 30 years of no yellow weakness.....

I'll bump this the next time that I see it, if I ever do see it. As of right now, I don't remember.

Booya_69
Some posters place Hal on surfers level or above, if that's the case then he stomps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
I'll bump this the next time that I see it, if I ever do see it. As of right now, I don't remember.

Yeah it was all done away with in GL Rebirth.

The yellow weakness was because the Guardians imprisoned Parallax in the central battery. After that, all GLs are trained to overcome it..

It's not a weakness, and hasn't been for years

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
Quasar is wendall Who else could it be, since we're living in the early 1990s in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.