Odin & Surtur vs Mordru & Nabu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

StiltmanFTW
Hulk

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk

you think you can get my attention by spewing bullshit?

respect the norse god before i put my hammer down

StiltmanFTW
Norse Gods aren't even Wildcat level, even if you fuse them with their DC versions

qwertyuiop1998
......If I post the bio that states Odin is a multiversal force, Would this bring MrMind back to his normal self?

cdtm
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
......If I post the bio that states Odin is a multiversal force, Would this bring MrMind back to his normal self?

What do you consider his normal self?

MrMind
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

let's see em

Sin I AM
Team 2. Odin is probably high meta and that's being generous. Surtur trans maybe subsky based on his "fight" with Bill. Both are currently below team DC. Spite

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team 2. Odin is probably high meta and that's being generous. Surtur trans maybe subsky based on his "fight" with Bill. Both are currently below team DC. Spite

we are talking classic versions for marvel

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
we are talking classic versions for marvel

Then it depends on the versions of Nabu and Mordru(amp) you're using. OP is ambiguous and their power levels vary

Senor Cage
Mordru solos.

zopzop
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Mordru solos.

Sin I AM
Depends on alot on average no

Senor Cage
Current Mordru is fat and above the likes of Odin.

MrMind
how fat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.