Star Wars: Eclipse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
New Star Wars videogames announced by Quantic Dreams (Heavy Rain, Detroit Become Human etc). The trailer got me hyped up, gotta be honest:
https://youtu.be/2_y4B59B52o

Thoughts?

Underachiever59
The trailer looks absolutely amazing, but I've never enjoyed a single Quantic Dreams game. I can't imagine their gameplay formula being fun for a Star Wars game. Hopefully Lucasfilm Games takes charge and makes sure the gameplay is more engaging than QTE and decision making.

Galan007
That trailer is visually stunning.

I'm curious to see how this does from a sales standpoint, because it seems like the general interest in High Republic-era content is dwindling a bit.

Total Warrior

ares834
Quantic Dream...

It's going to be shit.

Cool trailer though.

Bedabing
Originally posted by Underachiever59
The trailer looks absolutely amazing, but I've never enjoyed a single Quantic Dreams game. I can't imagine their gameplay formula being fun for a Star Wars game. Hopefully Lucasfilm Games takes charge and makes sure the gameplay is more engaging than QTE and decision making.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.