Alan Scott vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
why are hookers so expensive these days

abhilegend
Alan isn't a Hooker tho

MrMind
Originally posted by abhilegend
Alan isn't a Hooker tho

that's not my question

Glorificus
Everything is more expensive these days due to the high inflation rates.

Hookers have living expenses as well; they'll need higher income to pay for the higher-cost goods and services, and those higher expenses just get passed on to their customers.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind

Your tastes have become more niche?

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind

30 years ago a basic hooker in Au$ was about $90 to $100 for half an hour and $150 for an hour. I believe hose same hookers now are between $130 to $150 for half an hour and $180 to $200 for an hour (based on adds I've seen on line). Higher class call girls are a base rate of $350 to $500 an hour though *compared to $250-$300 back then.

So based on inflation they're actually comparatively cheap. Especially when you consider the average national income has doubled in that same time.

ShadowFyre
Yall do know you can have sex for free right? With women.

DarkSaint85
Mr Mind isn't paying them for sex though.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yall do know you can have sex for free right? With women.

Nothing's free in this world. :wink

MrMind
golgo handing down truths

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yall do know you can have sex for free right? With women. haha it's never for free. Take that from a man who was married for the first time over 35 years ago.

Stoic
Originally posted by beatboks
30 years ago a basic hooker in Au$ was about $90 to $100 for half an hour and $150 for an hour. I believe hose same hookers now are between $130 to $150 for half an hour and $180 to $200 for an hour (based on adds I've seen on line). Higher class call girls are a base rate of $350 to $500 an hour though *compared to $250-$300 back then.

So based on inflation they're actually comparatively cheap. Especially when you consider the average national income has doubled in that same time.

Blame it on inflation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.