Can Mongul kill Marvel's strongest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
One nut apparently thinks so, please read the link below before commenting.

https://www.cbr.com/strongest-marvel-heroes-mongul-could-kill/

qwertyuiop1998
No

Mongul is a recycled 2nd rate Darkseid rip-off, who is only good at beating women

.......Unless they are Carver/Alberto/JBL/qunchi/etc's version of course, Mongul or even Killer Croc will oneshot these characters

Stoic
The Hulk would kick his ass in a forum battle.
Sentry would defeat him as well.
Hyperion has one strength feat, and barely any combat related feats. However, he did show that he has planetary level strength.
The Vision isn't a warrior.
The She Hulk that was used in that picture would beat Mongul.
The rest of the characters would lose. Thor in my opinion would win.
Marvel has quite a few characters that would defeat Mongul. I wonder how well he'd do against Zarda?

steverules_2
Originally posted by lawest9
One nut apparently thinks so, please read the link below before commenting.

https://www.cbr.com/strongest-marvel-heroes-mongul-could-kill/

That guy has got a raging boner for Mongul

DarkSaint85
That article was hilarious

ShadowFyre
I noticed squirrel Girl was not on that list

StiltmanFTW
I've always enjoyed Mongul a lot --- it's just that the Junior version (Post-Crisis to Flashpoint) jobbed so ****ing much... despite supposedly being more powerful than his daddy... that it's hard to take him seriously.

You need years of good writing and editors allowing Superman to get battered and beg for his life in order to restore Mongul to his former glory.

carver9
He's such a great character imo but I agree with you. They should've left him as is, it taking a serious Superman to stop him or a JLA packed team to defeat him. I think DC is currently writing him to the levels he should be at.

Stoic
There's a new Mongul. He killed the other one recently. Last I saw, he looked like he killed Superman as well. It actually resembled the scene in DC Universe online when Lex kills Superman with a Kryptonite spear. Action Comics are getting good again.

Philosophía
Cbr has always said the most retarded shit for views.

Same as Screenrant.

MrMind

Senor Cage
The Mongul Jr. Who fought the Green Lanterns Corps was beastly. Then he got a yellow ring...

StiltmanFTW
Then he got a yellow ring and jobbed like a pussy.

Senor Cage
Nah, he was still pretty beastly.

StiltmanFTW
He could crush Sinestro's skull in an instant, but instead he chose to give him a whole comic page so he could activate the override and sodomize him.

That's like carver playing with tinfoil in his kitchen, ignoring the fire at his place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.