Season greetings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beatboks
https://youtube.com/shorts/E7osqhyvBgw?feature=share

Message from me to the forum

Happy holidays all

StiltmanFTW
I had no idea you were this old. This makes imagining you having sex with kangaroos even better haw-som

Merry Christmas.

Badabing
Originally posted by beatboks
https://youtube.com/shorts/E7osqhyvBgw?feature=share

Message from me to the forum

Happy holidays all Merry Christmas.

StiltmanFTW
The Hulk t-shirt was meant to attract Bada's attention; mission accomplished.

Well played, boks, you shrewd beast.

qwertyuiop1998
Merry Christmas !!!

And damn, I actually feel Im probably the youngest kid on this forum. I thought you guys were joking about your age

zopzop
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all. Hope everyone is enjoying their break and staying safe.

DarkSaint85
Dambo: a competitor, I see......

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Merry Christmas !!!

And damn, I actually feel Im probably the youngest kid on this forum. I thought you guys were joking about your age

You can check registration dates to see if we're kidding or not.

It can be hard to say sometimes, as we also have guys in their fifties with the intelligence of 5 year olds...

Originally posted by zopzop
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all. Hope everyone is enjoying their break and staying safe.

Define "safe".

I've been living under your bed for months now, glad to see my new, improved sleeping drugs work so well, I never wake you up when I get to work.

Wonder Man
cool Imagine Hercules gift 🎁 and have a great Christmas 🎅.

carver9
Merry Christmas buddy and thanks for the message. That's a lot of alcohol you have there, lmao.

StiltmanFTW
Beatboks' liver has gotta have a genuine mutant regenerative healing factor.

MrMind
aussies are built differently, iron liver baby

-K-M-
Merry Christmas!

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Beatboks' liver has gotta have a genuine mutant regenerative healing factor.

I went thru that stage a few years ago where my healing factor was failing me (like Logan did). Blood tests showed my liver was in a bad way and I started seeing a dietician. I eat a lot more fibre now so I can drink what I want 👌

-Pr-
I went thru that stage a few years ago where my healing factor was failing me (like Logan did). Blood tests showed my liver was in a bad way and I started seeing a dietician. I eat a lot more fibre now so I can drink what I want 👌

Nice thumb up

==

Merry Christmas everyone. If you celebrate something else, Happy That Thing too.

abhilegend
Happy winter solstice you heathens

Smurph
Merry crisis, kmc!

Badabing
Originally posted by abhilegend
Happy winter solstice you heathens Good morning. sneer

ShadowFyre
Thanks! Subscribed and Merry Christmas back!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Merry Christmas fellow Superheroes. smile

Booya_69
Merry Christmas kmc.

StiltmanFTW
Merry Christmas, everyone.

StiltmanFTW

Yeah, good diet (and regular exercise) is very important. Glad you've had a miraculous recovery here.

Any tests even suggesting bad liver condition must be taken seriously.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, good diet (and regular exercise) is very important. Glad you've had a miraculous recovery here.

Any tests even suggesting bad liver condition must be taken seriously.

Post retcon Stilt.

StiltmanFTW
Oh, don't worry.

Sooner or later, I always relapse.

Stoic
Merry Christmas

EcstaticGrace
I had no idea you were this old. This makes imagining you having sex with kangaroos even better haw-som

Merry Christmas.

Beatboks post scans from the 70s and 80s no deduction is needed to guess his age. Think I read a CAV he had with Arion several years ago on CV.

The fiber thing is interesting. Might start getting back to day drinking.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Beatboks post scans from the 70s and 80s no deduction is needed to guess his age. Think I read a CAV he had with Arion several years ago on CV.

Old scans fetish is not enough of a proof on its own; plenty of posters like using them --- yes, even youngsters sometimes.

Then there are the opposites, who dislike using anything else than the most current material.

laughing out loud My thoughts exactly.

beatboks

Yeah I changed my diet and cut down drinking to just one or two a day for about 6 months. During that time I had a VERY fibre heavy diet with almost no carbs and very lean and minimal meats etc. 80% of my diet was veggies and fruit and completely cut out snacks like crisps, biscuits and sweets and replaced with snack of fruit and nuts.

By the end of the 6 months my tests showed my liver was good. Started sneaking a little junk back into the diet but kept the main changes of high fibre, fruit and veg. I feel so much better and seem to be able to drink like I could back in my 30s.

Note not how I drank back in my late 20s, THAT would kill me now. Back then I had quite a few mates who worked as barmen in the club I went to. One night I was drinking with 5 of them at that club and complaining that the bar person who served me short poured me. They each had a sip of my drink ans said it was a full nip. I was shocked and said I can barely taste the scotch, to which two replied well I always serve you a double and the other three said they serve me tripples. When I started drinking at other bars I found it very hard to actually get drunk.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
Good morning. sneer
Good 65th million morning you mesozoic fossil!!!!!

ShadowFyre
Yeah I changed my diet and cut down drinking to just one or two a day for about 6 months. During that time I had a VERY fibre heavy diet with almost no carbs and very lean and minimal meats etc. 80% of my diet was veggies and fruit and completely cut out snacks like crisps, biscuits and sweets and replaced with snack of fruit and nuts.

By the end of the 6 months my tests showed my liver was good. Started sneaking a little junk back into the diet but kept the main changes of high fibre, fruit and veg. I feel so much better and seem to be able to drink like I could back in my 30s.

Note not how I drank back in my late 20s, THAT would kill me now. Back then I had quite a few mates who worked as barmen in the club I went to. One night I was drinking with 5 of them at that club and complaining that the bar person who served me short poured me. They each had a sip of my drink ans said it was a full nip. I was shocked and said I can barely taste the scotch, to which two replied well I always serve you a double and the other three said they serve me tripples. When I started drinking at other bars I found it very hard to actually get drunk.

I'm glad all of you guys are stronger than I am. I'm a massive addict. There is no drinking just one. I'm either sober or I'm on COPS

EcstaticGrace

StiltmanFTW
Unless they lose their wallet and phone... or get pregnant... then low tolerance is not doing them any favors in the money department at all, lol.

EcstaticGrace

beatboks
Yeah I know what Ecstaticgrace is talking about.
When I started drinking in clubs that my friends were bartending I could spend $80 to $100 just to feel intoxicated.

Now while that would be OK these days back then you could buy a schooner of beer for just over $1.50 and a scotch or bourbon and coke for under $3 in sports clubs of under $4 in nightclubs. Plus some places had $1 drink nights where you could get either a middie of beer or basic spirit for $1. You could buy a cocktail with three beverages for $8 easy. It basically took a full bottle of spirit (scotch, Bourbon, tequila whatever) in a few hours for me to get rolling drunk.

I remember one night in Singapore where a few mates and I walked into the Marina music Cafe. We thought we were in heaven because it was wall to wall beautiful women and the four of us were the only men. Then we realised it was hell when we saw the drinks menu. We couldn't afford to stay. We decided to buy one drink and then go to a bottle ship and buy a few bottles to get sozzled before coming back. So we order 4 zambucca's (most potent drink onnthe menu) which was $55 Singapore. We then went and bought two bottles of grog each and went back to where we were staying and did lay backs (essentially sit down lay younhead back and pour the two bottles down your throat at once, yes its an Aussie drinking session). I bought a bottle of vodka and a bottle of Kahlua (the two bottles cost only $39 singapore) . We each finished our bottles with in half an hour to 40 mins but were too drunk to ever make it back down stairs to the club

celeyhyga17
Happy New Year!

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Happy New Year!

Look, you're either a ****ing thorbag or you're not.

You can't have it both ways. You're not allowed to say things like a normal person.

Here, use these next time:

https://i.ibb.co/v1zn7Tb/FB-IMG-16405774581942087.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/N7ttMbR/godt.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.