You Vs Spidey's rogues gallery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11111/111119495/3859062-vil.jpg

You have to last 3 minutes against one of Spidey's villains - who do you choose?

Not limited to those depicted.

Someone names a villain they think they can last 3 minutes in a fight against, and the others say why that's a stupid idea. Go!

Edit: phuck you, Stiltthumb up. Have a HQ JRJ instead.

StiltmanFTW
You picked the crappiest quality possible of that picture.

My eyes burn.

Parmaniac
Can we pick versions or just current versions?

steverules_2
I mean Aunt May has beaten Chameleon

https://i.postimg.cc/26pMHLYd/695-D6-DB8-9684-4-E8-D-8925-AC516-BD6-E5-FB.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You picked the crappiest quality possible of that picture.

My eyes burn.

I posted that and DS replaced the pic with Romita Junior art.

He is more evil than devil himself.

Originally posted by steverules_2
I mean Aunt May has beaten Chameleon

https://i.postimg.cc/26pMHLYd/695-D6-DB8-9684-4-E8-D-8925-AC516-BD6-E5-FB.jpg

Yeah, but we don't exactly have prep and same encounter scenario as her. Chameleon would assrape us.

--
Good choices would be some non-enhanced human and good-natured villains. So, not someone like Tarantula - he may be powerless, but he's almost on Batroc level in skill and won't hesitate to poison and murder us.

Maybe someone like Slyde?

I was going to mention Trapster and Leap-Frog, but those two are more competent than people realize.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can we pick versions or just current versions?

Assume they're at their peak, without amps.

So no cheating and saying something like Ozzbourne ( evil face ) when he was a baby or loopyholes like that.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Assume they're at their peak, without amps.

So no cheating and saying something like Ozzbourne ( evil face ) when he was a baby or loopyholes like that. I was thinking of OG Silvermane.

I guess I pick Spencer Smythe then.

ShadowFyre
Venom, I'm an innocent, he won't hurt me.

Dock Ock, Vulture are just regular people, old and out of shape.

Carrion slow ass just kinda floats around. I could dodge his ass all day.

ShadowFyre
Kraven the Hunter. He can't hunt me until he has shown the proper Texas hunting licenses. That's gotta kill a couple minutes at least.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Carrion slow ass just kinda floats around. I could dodge his ass all day. For the sake of the thread everyone will try to kill you, regardless of personality.

All villains will have their gear/standard equipment. And Vulture has surpisingly good feat like beating an entire SWAT team without the enhancements of his suit.

Most (maybe all) versions of Carrion can teleport.

Smurph
I could hit JJJ with a chair for three minutes

StiltmanFTW

There are no true innocents, your ignorance alone puts you on everyone's kill list ( http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif ) and you need to factor in that Venom is not exactly perfectly sane, either - his warped sense of justice is not something you can predict.

Vulture's harness makes him strong enough to toss choppers around, bully Daredevil and go toe to toe with Spider-Man.

Ock is not going anywhere without his harness and tentacles.

Carrion slow ass just kinda floats around. I could dodge his ass all day.

He just needs to make contact once and you're dead, lol.

---
The Ringmaster seems like a good choice - just close your eyes and remove his hat.

But I have no idea how good he is at h2h.

carver9
Does running count or do i have to stand there and fight?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Does running count or do i have to stand there and fight?

Good question, actually.

Someone like Juggernaut doesn't usually charge at people - he prefers slowly marching towards them, knowing there's nothing that's gonna stop him.

But I guess that would count as a loophole and DS wants no cheating like that.

Smurph
Originally posted by carver9
Does running count or do i have to stand there and fight? Which rogue are you gonna outrun?

DarkSaint85
It's a fight, forum rules where the villain is in character, but at the same time, they're motivated to fight you (and kill, if that's their nature). But they're not going to give up just because you're not a superhero or whatever - just like in a thread with Batman (for example) he'll fight to his utmost even if he's fighting a fellow hero.

Imagine it's forum rules throughout. 500m distance, featureless plain, both sides wanting to win their fight. If you think you could outrun/out maneuver Kingpin, for example, feel free to suggest him.

You could try running, but it's a fight.

StiltmanFTW
0.5km is a long way and some of them suck as runners.

Molten Man, Ringmaster or Montana are screwed, for example.

But then again, it's a loophole, as we can't say it was even a fight.

Booya_69
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good question, actually.

Someone like Juggernaut doesn't usually charge at people - he prefers slowly marching towards them, knowing there's nothing that's gonna stop him.

But I guess that would count as a loophole and DS wants no cheating like that.

I thought about juggy, but I'm pretty sure he's been clocked at least 200 mph during a charge. That's a bust.

I don't believe any of us can survive for 3 minutes. Best bet is to Pick the dumbest one and confuse/stall with whacky rhetoric lol

StiltmanFTW
During a charge, yes. But it's not in his character to always do that --- he is more like Mr. X from Resident Evil.

Slow, impending doom. Unstoppable.

Originally posted by Booya_69
Best bet is to Pick the dumbest one and confuse/stall with whacky rhetoric lol

Lucky for us, Spider-Man has a huge rogue gallery.

Fancy Dan. Impossible to beat him in a fight, but he's a genuine midget, he shouldn't be able to catch up to us, if we're allowed to run.

But he's carrying handguns, damn.

Booya_69
😅

If we're going that deep, then I'm pretty sure I can take Montana.

Parmaniac

DarkSaint85
The old guy? I assume he has no robots as standard?

Magnificent M
Originally posted by Smurph
I could hit JJJ with a chair for three minutes

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100046/1925021-justicestrikes.jpg

If he can get the drop on Spidey, context be damned, I don't fancy your chances.

StiltmanFTW
Don't forget about the time when Peter let JJJ punch him 20-30 times...

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11125/111254402/5768441-ede25792acd060b35f5ff5130aef7c6e.jpg

The first punch drew blood already, lol.

StiltmanFTW
End result:

https://i.ibb.co/qsvG33T/main-qimg-fac13c54b004d79f78e06fcc50620eb3.webp

DarkSaint85
Isn't Parker meant to have superhuman durability as well, lol. As in, he's meant to literally be tougher than a normal human.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah. That is why I don't see any of us taking JJJ's punches.

But, of course, we could ignore it, as Peter's durability has always been very suspect. He is both super-durable and super-fragile at the same time, that's his true superpower.

StiltmanFTW

Then I pick Tinkerer, even easier, considering that he's in a wheelchair.

StiltmanFTW
Unless you mean TAS Spencer, who was comatose? laughing out loud

Parmaniac
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.