Twilight Vampires (all) Vs Remo Williams (Comics / Novels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaijulord
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11148/111483657/8308961-1276948569-43351.jpg

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11148/111483657/8308962-7029130848-19314.jpg

Death or KO.

Start 10 feet apart.

Standard Gear.

DarkSaint85
Sharivan wins.

Kaijulord
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sharivan wins.
Sharivan ?

DarkSaint85
Indeed.

Anyway, Bella is way faster thanks to her speed feats.

Kaijulord
Indeed.

Anyway, Bella is way faster thanks to her speed feats.

By how much ?

DarkSaint85
Well she could cover 50 yards in 1/84th of a second, what is his best speed feat?

h1a8
Well she could cover 50 yards in 1/84th of a second, what is his best speed feat?

I would say that's inconclusive Tbh.
It's possible she could have been making up a random number to just mean "I'm really fast". This is supported by her having no way to know how much time has elapsed without a clock. There is no evidence to support that Vampires have a physical mental clock that can count in the 84ths of second. But it's possible either way (because of fiction).

Approximately 50 yards in the fraction of a second yes, but not necessarily 1/84 of a second is my take. But all depends on the the writer though.

Kaijulord

Mmm something like 100 mph, iirc.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
I would say that's inconclusive Tbh.
It's possible she could have been making up a random number to just mean "I'm really fast". This is supported by her having no way to know how much time has elapsed without a clock. There is no evidence to support that Vampires have a physical mental clock that can count in the 84ths of second. But it's possible either way (because of fiction).

Approximately 50 yards in the fraction of a second yes, but not necessarily 1/84 of a second is my take. But all depends on the the writer though.

Pretty irrelevant, as you're injecting doubt where there is none.

That's like me negating the entirety of the X-Men, because it is biologically impossible for DNA mutations to enable you to control the weather.

It's possible either way, though, because of fiction. Except obviously, the writer intent (as Bella does not exist) is that she was able to specify 1/84ths of a second. Just as it is writer's intent that Magneto can control magnetism because his chromosomes are different, and Proteus can warp reality etc.

h1a8
Pretty irrelevant, as you're injecting doubt where there is none.

That's like me negating the entirety of the X-Men, because it is biologically impossible for DNA mutations to enable you to control the weather.

It's possible either way, though, because of fiction. Except obviously, the writer intent (as Bella does not exist) is that she was able to specify 1/84ths of a second. Just as it is writer's intent that Magneto can control magnetism because his chromosomes are different, and Proteus can warp reality etc.
There is plenty of doubt.
Exibit A
We can see in some real timed scenes where she visually doesn't move that fast (not even 1/10 as fast). Yes, we see both distance and time of her motion.
So that quote CONTRADICTS what we actually see with our own eyes.

Exibit B
We see how fast Edward is in some scenes and she's not too much faster than him. She's only a slight step faster.

Exibit C
It is common to use random numbers to get a point across. When combined with A and B makes us have SERIOUS doubt.

DarkSaint85
There is plenty of doubt.
Exibit A
We can see in some real timed scenes where she visually doesn't move that fast (not even 1/10 as fast). Yes, we see both distance and time of her motion.
So that quote CONTRADICTS what we actually see with our own eyes.

Exibit B
We see how fast Edward is in some scenes and she's not too much faster than him. She's only a slight step faster.

Exibit C
It is common to use random numbers to get a point across. When combined with A and B makes us have SERIOUS doubt.

I'm using the books, not the films. Thanks.

h1a8
I'm using the books, not the films. Thanks.
My fault. Didnt read the OP correctly. He says novels (not movies).
Then that certainly isn't allowed. This forum is for comic related books (some graphic novels). But certainly not books.

Hell some graphic novel material isn't even allowed let alone non graphic material.

DarkSaint85
Yet you were content to use film sequences as proof, which is also not allowed.

Curious.

Delta1938

Delta1938
Then that certainly isn't allowed. This forum is for comic related books (some graphic novels). But certainly not books.

Hell some graphic novel material isn't even allowed let alone non graphic material.

Graphic novels are really just large comics, sometimes used as a term to try to apply more sophistication.....

And I agree with DS. Why did you have no problem with using the movies but not the novels?

Kaijulord
That's way faster than Remo.

Delta1938

Gecko4lif
Remo is mftl

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Remo is mftl

Originally posted by Kaijulord
Mmm something like 100 mph, iirc.

Someone is incorrect here.

h1a8
Originally posted by Delta1938
Graphic novels are really just large comics, sometimes used as a term to try to apply more sophistication.....

And I agree with DS. Why did you have no problem with using the movies but not the novels? You ignored what I said. I stated SOME graphic novels can be used (some can't).

As far as second statement

Yet you were content to use film sequences as proof, which is also not allowed.

Curious.

Because I'm active in movie vs forums so I'm used to debating them. It's a matter of habit.

Kaijulord

That's bizarre...

Delta1938
You ignored what I said. I stated SOME graphic novels can be used (some can't).

As far as second statement

Because I'm active in movie vs forums so I'm used to debating them. It's a matter of habit.

No I didn't, I misread. But what are you even talking about? It doesn't even make sense that some would be not allowed BECAUSE they're graphic novels. If something isn't allowed it would be because it's non canon, like there are graphic novels that are ELSEWORLDS. Otherwise, you bringing it up is dumb.

So are you now going to say this shouldn't be allowed at all(the movie thing)?

Gecko4lif

Theres a whole feat thread for remo

The books get retarded fast

Dudes a skyfather

h1a8
No I didn't, I misread. But what are you even talking about? It doesn't even make sense that some would be not allowed BECAUSE they're graphic novels. If something isn't allowed it would be because it's non canon, like there are graphic novels that are ELSEWORLDS. Otherwise, you bringing it up is dumb. Non Canon has not the only graphic novels that can't be used. Read the rules and come back to me.

So are you now going to say this shouldn't be allowed at all(the movie thing)?

Obviously I know the rules that is why I stated some aren't allowed. Remember I didn't give a reason why some were not allowed. You just assumed wrongly.

Basically I gave a true statement
Some graphic novels can't be used.

You misconstrued it as a false statement due to a false assumption of why you think I stated the true statement

DarkSaint85
Yeah, you only focussed on the rules when you realised you were wrong. Got ya.

h1a8
Obviously I know the rules that is why I stated some aren't allowed. Remember I didn't give a reason why some were not allowed. You just assumed wrongly.

Non Canon ones aren't the only ones that can't be used. Read the rules and get back with me.

You misconstrued it as a false statement due to a false assumption of why you think I stated the true statement

h1a8
Yeah, you only focussed on the rules when you realised you were wrong. Got ya.

Coincidence.
There is proof that I believe we were talking about the movie.
If I knew from the beginning that you guys were referring to the book then I would have stated the rules up front or just not posted at all.

DarkSaint85
Uhuh. Well, next time, before you try and educate people on rules, ensure you pay more attention first.

Delta1938

Yeah, no. Graphic novels are just large comics unless you're pretentious and trying to act like a sophisticated snob, like when Neil Gaiman talked about someone said, "You don't write comics, you write graphic novels" and he replied while appreciating the sentiment, he felt like if someone were told, "You're not a hooker, you're a lady of the night."

So there's no reason you should have said what you did, as it applies to anything non canon. It's weird and makes no sense to say unless you're just carter or JBL level stupid.

h1a8
Yeah, no. Graphic novels are just large comics unless you're pretentious and trying to act like a sophisticated snob, like when Neil Gaiman talked about someone said, "You don't write comics, you write graphic novels" and he replied while appreciating the sentiment, he felt like if someone were told, "You're not a hooker, you're a lady of the night."

So there's no reason you should have said what you did, as it applies to anything non canon. It's weird and makes no sense to say unless you're just carter or JBL level stupid.
Wait
So you believe all graphic novels are allowed ( Canon or not)?

Delta1938
Wait
So you believe all graphic novels are allowed ( Canon or not)?

That's not what I said. Look to my previous post.

No I didn't, I misread. But what are you even talking about? It doesn't even make sense that some would be not allowed BECAUSE they're graphic novels. If something isn't allowed it would be because it's non canon, like there are graphic novels that are ELSEWORLDS. Otherwise, you bringing it up is dumb.

What was even the point of saying it to begin with? It would be like saying some Annuals aren't allowed and then later saying "because some are ELSEWORLDS."

h1a8
That's not what I said. Look to my previous post.

What was even the point of saying it to begin with? It would be like saying some Annuals aren't allowed and then later saying "because some are ELSEWORLDS."

There are graphic novels that aren't allowed THAT ARE CANON sir.

Delta1938
There are graphic novels that aren't allowed THAT ARE CANON sir.

You brought up sometimes graphic novels not being allowed after saying novels aren't allowed. What was the point in that? It's like you said it's because they're graphic NOVELS. I DGAF about the "some aren't canon" because that's a big ****ing DUH, hence the "sometimes annuals aren't canon" comparison. You, whether intentionally or not, equated them not being allowed(even if sometimes) to the novel part.

Old Man Whirly!
Over the years on this and other forums I've made a variety of threads on Remo. It really depends where in his story you pick up, whether he would lose or not. By the time he is running around explosions. Moving many times faster than the speed of light around radiation ejecting God's from his mind by channeling Shiva, tanking tectonic plate moving blasts etc, he would wtf own Twishite, but by then he'd wtf own most characters. He and Goku are very similar in the story of their power progression. In fact I believe Remo as much as the Monkey King is an influence on DBZ. Remo is still far more fun and if you don't mind Fumanchu racial stereotyping, a helluva a lot of fun. Remember this is a fifty year old series and like with Perry Rhodan it has to be viewed through a lens of that time.

h1a8
You brought up sometimes graphic novels not being allowed after saying novels aren't allowed. What was the point in that? It's like you said it's because they're graphic NOVELS. I DGAF about the "some aren't canon" because that's a big ****ing DUH, hence the "sometimes annuals aren't canon" comparison. You, whether intentionally or not, equated them not being allowed(even if sometimes) to the novel part.

The point was to give a list of things that are allowed.
Duh.

Delta1938
The point was to give a list of things that are allowed.
Duh.

And it was carter/JBL level dumb, so you should feel bad.

Kaijulord
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Over the years on this and other forums I've made a variety of threads on Remo. It really depends where in his story you pick up, whether he would lose or not. By the time he is running around explosions. Moving many times faster than the speed of light around radiation ejecting God's from his mind by channeling Shiva, tanking tectonic plate moving blasts etc, he would wtf own Twishite, but by then he'd wtf own most characters. He and Goku are very similar in the story of their power progression. In fact I believe Remo as much as the Monkey King is an influence on DBZ. Remo is still far more fun and if you don't mind Fumanchu racial stereotyping, a helluva a lot of fun. Remember this is a fifty year old series and like with Perry Rhodan it has to be viewed through a lens of that time.

Source ?

Kaijulord
I have vastly overestimated Remo here, I think it's a spite match for the Vampires. :/

DarkSaint85
You live and learn.

Kaijulord
You live and learn.

I certainly do

Charlie Swan
As the Reigning Master of Sinanju he has amassed a plethora of feats, and I will also mention Chiun's feats because Remo has since surpassed him.

For evidence of that:

In Look Into My Eyes we see Remo Williams defeat Chiun in a single move.

https://i.imgur.com/5VM9ffD.png

In Father to Son he becomes the Reigning Master of Sinanju. Chiun assumes the title of Great Teacher.

https://i.imgur.com/OzA43RJl.png

Now since that's been established I will begin.

Starting with explosions and bullets?

Both Chiun and Remo are able to outrun a large explosion that destroyed a hillside on a mountain Quicksilver style, and the explosion is frozen in time compared to them. Remo again is shown to be much faster than Chiun. While Chiun could escape? Remo had already been long gone by the time he did that. This to the point that Chiun had thought that Remo had been caught in the explosion.

Taken from Air Raid.

https://i.imgur.com/UIjPft7.png

https://i.imgur.com/kFeTtQo.png

In Prophet of Doom we see Remo Williams move so fast that he can create whirlwinds of compressed air that can intercept and deflect bullets.

https://i.imgur.com/9nEKymHl.png

In 100 Proof we see Chiun treat reacting to bullets as a trivial thing. He is able to effortlessly flick seven bullets out of the air at the same time, and use said seven bullets to flick another seven bullets out of the air that were heading towards Stone (Remo's son). As I said before your average Master of Sinanju is basically Quicksilver. And even bullets are basically stuck in a time-stop when compared to them.

https://i.imgur.com/Ps62eACl.png

In regards to electricity and lightning bolts?

In High Priestess we see Remo Williams punch somebody out of the way of a lightning bolt. Specifically within a millionth of a second. As microsecond is not used, and it specifies a millionth of a second it will be hard to argue it is narrative hyperbole or the writer not knowing what a microsecond is.

https://i.imgur.com/eUtMo2R.png

Taken from The Final Crusade.

Chiun is able to move faster than the electricital signal in a wire. After a detonator was used by accident. Chiun explains in detail how he was actually moving faster than the electrical signal. In everyday electrical and electronic devices? Their signals on average travel 50% to 99% the speed of light as electromagnetic waves.

https://i.imgur.com/o2FKAEP.png

https://i.imgur.com/C1JmCsQ.png

Now moving to radiation, and light.

Taken from Ground Zero.

Remo Williams can run circles around neutrons from a neutron bomb after it went off, and maintains a safe distance from the expanding radiation field. For reference neutrons move in the realm of 20,000 kilometers per second at bare minimum for a rating of MeV 2. From a neutron bomb they would actually be a lot faster than that. Since they are close to 14 MeV. Which means they're more along the lines of moving at 50,000 kilometers per second. Remo can comfortably keep out of their reach when they're shooting towards him.

https://i.imgur.com/hCGVpuH.png

Charlie Swan
In Time-Trial he fights a bunch of natives who discovered a bunch of laser rifles. Which were heavily implied to have come from an alien civilization. These are technologically based weapons. So, you can't argue that it is magical light either.

After getting surrounded by them he easily dodges all the lasers they fire at him. After the lasers are already in midair.

https://i.imgur.com/gR9AKQd.png

They match the sort of laser weaponry currently being designed by the military.

https://i.imgur.com/n49uqJR.png

The lasers are specifically described to fire light at people, and are completely silent. Also, one stray shot destroys a cloud in the sky.

https://i.imgur.com/HuaRi7K.png

Remo William's best speed feat comes from fighting people who use the Krahseevah's vibration suit technology. Early on in the series Remo had difficulty dealing with it but as of recent he can match and cancel out the vibrations. What's impressive about it is that just like The Flash? The Krahseevah could vibrate through matter.

It does this by oscillating trillions of times per millisecond.

Taken from Blue Smoke and Mirrors.

https://i.imgur.com/tspKl2a.png

This isn't narrative hyperbole as it is being described to us by someone going over the specifications of it, and not the narrator. Besides that, no amount of conventional speed allows you to phase through solid objects. So, I think it's fair to assume this is FTL. Even if you assume it only moves an inch per vibration for example? You're still looking at 84,725 c. Almost 85,000 times the speed of light.

The feat in question happens in Continental Divide.

Here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/lC0ePGR.png

https://i.imgur.com/iWY7V7b.png

While earlier in the series he couldn't counter the phasing like he could in Continental Divide. He could still react quickly enough to decapitate people who used the vibration suit to travel through telephone lines. Which again should be somewhere in the realm of 50% to 99% the speed of light.

Taken from Engines of Destruction.

https://i.imgur.com/Jb7UYMP.png

https://i.imgur.com/o9827uY.png

I think I discussed enough about how fast they are. Now let's look into how strong they are.

Early on both Chiun and Remo are able to lift the monuments on Mount Rushmore, and keep them from falling down. You are looking at something within the realm of over 4000 metric tons.

Taken from The Destroyer #7.

https://i.imgur.com/Sb6gFcS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qFd8nUY.jpg

Charlie Swan
As early on as the fifth book Dr. Quake? We see a scientist develop a water-jet powerful enough to stop an earth-quake. Conversely, it can also be used to cause earthquakes. Remo is able to wrestle against the pressure of this water-jet, and redirects it in order to kill Dr. Quake's daughters. Who were planning on causing another earth-quake. It was powerful enough to destroy the San Andreas fault line, and sink the entirety of California into the ocean (if only).

https://i.imgur.com/CFwBQuy.png

https://i.imgur.com/L6i5eru.png

https://i.imgur.com/1iKt4Zz.png

https://i.imgur.com/SAdWepG.png

Later on in the same book we see Chiun deal with an even bigger water-jet. Which again was going to destroy the fault line. Which had absorbed all of the vibrations in California. He effortlessly destroys it, and the resulting shock-wave is felt across California as he "returns all of its vibrations."

https://i.imgur.com/iYy3vRH.png

https://i.imgur.com/As8AQbY.png

https://i.imgur.com/1IxaTop.png

Taken from The Destroyer #9

Remo Williams can survive a direct hit from the water-jet, and Chiun can redirect it with his bare hand.

https://i.imgur.com/kNOAwMw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pzeLbrO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0APLCdC.jpg

Charlie Swan
The twins return after their "death" in Dr. Quake. They helped a crazed preacher almost destroy the planet by blowing it up with a series of bombs placed around the globe.

Taken from Bully Pulpit.

https://i.imgur.com/t4rdZuR.png

Remo Williams survives being caught in the explosion of one, and is hit by the pressure waves.

https://i.imgur.com/67x5Jw8l.png

https://i.imgur.com/RtqdWjal.png

https://i.imgur.com/NDVN5psl.png

https://i.imgur.com/WgYIzoMl.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZRhGt9hl.png

https://i.imgur.com/4iwGkNRl.png

Another one of the bombs going off shakes the entirety of the nearby Channel Islands. The Channel Islands are 78 square kilometers of land, and they were nowhere near the epicenter of this bomb.

https://i.imgur.com/a4xDhQjl.png

https://i.imgur.com/upk9HPsl.png

Charlie Swan
Taken from Next of Kin.

The first appearance of The Dutchman. Known as Jeremiah Purcell. He was a powerful psychic with a varied amount of psionic abilities who was taken in by Nuihc. Nuihc being Chiun's first disciple, and nephew. The Dutchman was taught sinanju by Nuihc, and combined it with his own natural psychic abilities. Remo Williams is able to endure his psychic attacks in their first encounter, and defeat him. Then The Dutchman disintegrated Nuihc's castle.

https://i.imgur.com/hKACVne.png

https://i.imgur.com/vF2Wy4Z.png

Next feats require some context. Remo Williams is able to overpower the psychokinesis of The Dutchmen on two occasions. Also known as Jeremiah Purcell. In the first instance The Dutchman was powerful enough to destroy mountains with his psychokinesis. In the second instance The Dutchman was so powerful he was going to destroy the planet Venus, and nearly succeeded before Remo Williams stopped him. Chiun also notes that he would have gone on to destroy every planet and star before destroying Earth.

Taken from The Master's Challenge.

The Dutchman destroying a mountain. It's blown to smithereens, and pieces of it fly into the air.

https://i.imgur.com/FGfNRVb.png

Taken from The Line of Succession.

Earlier in the book it's established that Remo Williams has since surpassed The Dutchman. Remo had another articulation with Jeremiah when he was interrogating him on the location of his daughter Freya. It's established that not only is Jeremiah's sinanju useless against Remo but so is the beast. The beast is the part of him which represents his psychic abilities. So, both his abilities as a practitioner of sinanju and his psychic powers granted to him by the beast were useless against an enraged Remo.

https://i.imgur.com/mNUfxLG.png

https://i.imgur.com/vvWS5dz.png

As for proof that The Beast represents his psychic powers? It's noted as such earlier in the same book. When it blows up a doe out of jealousy. And as the earlier instance makes clear even it is powerless against Remo.

https://i.imgur.com/pD38DsL.png

In the same book we also see The Dutchman is powerful enough to effect 334 different people with his illusions.

https://i.imgur.com/n32z02W.png

https://i.imgur.com/4bedXwR.png

Charlie Swan
The Dutchman goes completely nuts later, and tries to destroy the planet Venus. Before he can destroy the planet Remo Williams defeats him.

https://i.imgur.com/KTDabLh.png

https://i.imgur.com/Tk7XQEL.png

https://i.imgur.com/jnNdGKC.png

https://i.imgur.com/Vbol8ZC.png

Charlie Swan
Remo Williams himself is the reincarnation of Shiva. The literal Hindu God. He can channel Shiva via a mantra, or even transform into Shiva. As Shiva he's powerful enough to begin the Tandava, and destroy and recreate the universe.

https://i.imgur.com/KRjFvIh.png

Shiva also has dominion over the Void, and the afterlife in general. He usually resides somewhere in the center of the universe beyond the hearing of every other being in the universe, but Chiun was able to find and communicate with him via telepathy.

https://i.imgur.com/HpCXrG2.png

Remo Williams channeling Shiva early on in his career.

Taken from The Destroyer #1.

https://i.imgur.com/rzPENtF.jpg

Taken from Prophet of Doom.

Basically, the Pythia prevents Remo from returning to his body. He holds his own against it. Apollo steps in but then that's when Shiva appears, and gives him a taste of his lingham. Also, during the fight Remo generates energies equivalent to a supernova against the Pythia. It notes that this wasn't visible externally but that's because the fight was actually happening in another dimension. As Remo's soul struggled to get back to his body.

https://i.imgur.com/isjXmbq.png

https://i.imgur.com/aZOxYHN.png

https://i.imgur.com/jhFvwhm.png

https://i.imgur.com/t8lRrhi.png

https://i.imgur.com/DBFLD8t.png

Charlie Swan
In Mother Mine. Another book of Legacy. we learn more about Shiva, and how he has complete dominion over life, time, space, and the fabric of existence. He can also instantly kill people by snapping their "red threads" which connect them to the source of life itself. AKA, Shiva.

https://i.imgur.com/tVS8C3dl.png

https://i.imgur.com/f3eIN4Hl.png

https://i.imgur.com/3bxD97v.png

In the next book Laughing Matter. Freya encounters Shiva in an out of body experience, and Shiva twirls some stars around her. Before giving her visions of the past and future.

https://i.imgur.com/AM1pCeA.png

https://i.imgur.com/740d9fN.png

https://i.imgur.com/OJlCkNs.png

https://i.imgur.com/Twjb3qx.png

Now on to discussing techniques. Sinanju has a wide variety of instant kill techniques that ignore conventional durability.

There are death grips. Which hyper-accelerate the rigormortis process.

Taken from The Final Crusade.

https://i.imgur.com/r9AVWD0.png

Techniques that involve cellular manipulation. Remo Williams himself has employed something that can destroy all of the mitochondria in a person's cells with a poke.

Taken from Coin of the Realm.

https://i.imgur.com/EiiMtZR.png

Charlie Swan
He can stop a person's heart from beating or induce violent heart attacks.

https://i.imgur.com/npC5VNa.png

Taken from Bully Pulpit.

Remo Williams can also fry all of a person's nerves in their brain by simply touching their temples. Instantly killing them.

https://i.imgur.com/cINjANq.png

A master of sinanju can sense every kind of energy in the universe, and they become one with it via ki-ai or the spirit breath. They basically can't run out of stamina since they can draw on more energy from the universe with their breathing techniques. And even then Chiun himself could go without oxygen for an excess of seven hours when he was only ten years old.

https://i.imgur.com/aouMft5.png

https://i.imgur.com/5nDXKVm.png

https://i.imgur.com/d7uHY80.png

Taken from Sweet Dreams.

They also have complete control over their bodies.

Remo can constrict and dilate his pupils at will. He can raise or lower his body temperature. He also has control over his heart, and can raise or lower his heart-rate without moving. Anywhere between 4 to 108 beats per minute.

https://i.imgur.com/mPqUlqF.png]

There are pressure points that allow Remo to erase someone's memories.

https://i.imgur.com/whoIfOL.png

Taken from Dead Reckoning. Another example of the Emptying Basin technique in action.

https://i.imgur.com/xo2LiKL.png

Taken from The Last Dragon.

Chiun knocks out an Apatosaurus by realigning its spine.

https://i.imgur.com/XeMCtWx.png

https://i.imgur.com/eP4Gg0v.png

Charlie Swan
Also from The Last Dragon.

Chiun and Remo can regulate their body temperate without needing to sweat, and can cool their bodies in extreme heat just by focusing. They don't sweat unless they choose to.

https://i.imgur.com/WN2t5mR.png

Taken from Spoils of War.

Chiun and Remo can communicate with each other telepathically. Anyway, Chiun guides him and Remo is able to expel a deadly poison from his body.

https://i.imgur.com/iO0DPTH.png

https://i.imgur.com/SStePVN.png

Taken from In Enemy Hands.

Also, besides telepathy practitioners of sinanju have some measure of telekinesis.

https://i.imgur.com/V4BECNJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/xG8ebT1.png

Taken from Feast or Famine.

There is also a technique known as Illuminating the Shadow that allows a master of sinanju to track down a target, and learn more about it through prophetic visions.

https://i.imgur.com/1fMfBEW.png

Taken from Child's Play.

Remo Williams knows Fallen Petal. Which allows him to reprogram someone, and change their personality.

https://i.imgur.com/tNkC0gb.png

In Timber Line we see Remo walk on water.

https://i.imgur.com/giLISEM.png

In Child's Play we see him walk up walls.

https://i.imgur.com/Q8uNE5E.png

Taken from The End of the World.

Remo Williams can also fly with the technique known as Flying Hawk.

https://i.imgur.com/pHe0chh.png

Charlie Swan
The same book, The End of the World, has Remo grant Chiun the ability to transmute abstract concepts like death or gods representing the idea of death into marble statues. Through the use of The Flapping Duck technique.

https://i.imgur.com/KqkGPLG.png

https://i.imgur.com/fsla0ya.png

Taken from The Seventh Stone.

Also, more on the oneness with the universe sinanju masters have. They can manipulate atoms and molecules. In such a way that they can phase through matter, and make it magically disappear. Basically, think Kitty Pryde. Here Remo uses it to phase through matter.

https://i.imgur.com/LKY6D3f.png

Taken from Look Into My Eyes.

Remo can also use it to transmute matter into vapor.

https://i.imgur.com/SzrNN62.png

Taken from Market Force.

Remo can make use of this to change the appearance of others. He made somebody look like a Picasso painting. Moving one of his eyes to his forehead. His nose down to his chin, and moved both of his ears. As well as his other eye over onto where his mouth was.

https://i.imgur.com/zJCCULM.png

Also from the same book he turned somebody inside out, and pulled out all of his insides.

https://i.imgur.com/YK0svfx.png

Taken from Monumental Terror.

Chiun stops two of Remo's lovers from killing each other in jealousy by turning them intangible like ghosts.

https://i.imgur.com/2EoMXH8.jpg

Even amateurs, like Stone who is Remo's son, is able to do things like eject a person's soul directly into the Void.

Taken from Overload.

Speaking of Stone though. Despite being an amateur he already knows how to banish people's souls into the Void by punching them really fast and hard. Before malevolent spirits proceed to drag them down into hell. That's right even people who only know the basics of Sinanju can pummel people so hard their soul gets ejected into another dimension.

Taken from Overload.

https://i.imgur.com/md1sHywl.png

https://i.imgur.com/43lUl0Ml.png

Charlie Swan

It would be you, and yourself. Imagine White Knighting sparkly vampires this hard. That you unironically think they can beat the incarnation of a Hindu god.

https://i.imgur.com/gtrdldl.png

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Charlie Swan
laughing out loud

In before you go running to the moderators like a little girl, and not even address a single point of contention. After all that bluster and bravado over at ComicVine.

DarkSaint85
I'll just read what Atem wrote laughing out loud

https://onelastforum.com/threads/the-destroyer-discussion-and-analysis.146/

All copy/pasted. I am not even on Comicvine, lmao. But god bless you.

Charlie Swan
I'll just read what Atem wrote laughing out loud

https://onelastforum.com/threads/the-destroyer-discussion-and-analysis.146/

All copy/pasted. I am not even on Comicvine, lmao. But god bless you.

https://i.imgur.com/gOwCS6M.png

I'm literally Atem. And you most certainly were, and even admitted to it. Same thread. Same name. And you got banned for patting yourself on the back with dupes.

After fabricating Word of God, and impersonating the writer of Legacy. Which brings me back to how desperate you are for Twilight to be even remotely relevant in 2022.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/twilight-vampires-all-vs-remo-williams-comics-nove-2248562/

DarkSaint85
Lmao did you just type paragraphs against yourself??? That's not me lmao. How bored must you be?

Charlie Swan

I wouldn't take this thread seriously at all. It's Dark Saint being sour over the fact Remo William would fold them like a pretzel. After getting beat on by everybody from ComicVine. I have seen some brutal gang bangs before but that took the cake. You could be forgiven for thinking at least one of them was Fleece Johnson.

Charlie Swan
Lmao did you just type paragraphs against yourself??? That's not me lmao. How bored must you be?

It is literally you. You regurgitated what you said word-for-word in other threads that Northstrider was lurking. Have the same avatar except inverted upside. And immediately made a dupe here, and a copy of that thread.

DarkSaint85
You are very disturbed, lol. I don't have, and never have, had any account on Comicvine or any other forum lol.

Charlie Swan
You are very disturbed, lol. I don't have, and never have, had any account on Comicvine or any other forum lol.

There's no point in trying to save face. Your mental illness is plain to see for everyone over on ComicVine, and OLF. Projecting that onto others only makes it worse for you.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud OK.

Charlie Swan
laughing out loud OK.

I like to call this piece:

"What Twilight vampires will look like after fighting Remo Williams."

https://i.imgur.com/NlHgUrs.jpg

StiltmanFTW
This is so weird.

And coming from me, it really means a lot.

Philosophía
Is this guy...Alberto?

I think this is legit mental illness.

Charlie Swan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is so weird.

And coming from me, it really means a lot.

I know. It's absolutely weird how anyone could like Twilight this much.

DarkSaint85

Charlie Swan

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Charlie Swan
Agreed. I think Dark Saint needs to seek professional help instead of spending all this time gushing over teen romance novels.

But I am a teen.

StiltmanFTW

Charlie Swan
But I am a teen.

At this point I am half-convinced that you are also Alberto.

DarkSaint85
That would indeed be a plot twist.

Philosophía
Agreed. I think Dark Saint needs to seek professional help instead of spending all this time gushing over teen romance novels. Seek professional psychiatric help.

Charlie Swan
99% Alberto.

But to be fair, KMC is populated with quite a few lunatics who jerk off to Twilight.

Movie Versus Forum says hello.

So the plot thickens. Dark Saint is just another one of Alberto's dupes.

I see.

Charlie Swan

StiltmanFTW
I am not the one who impersonated somebody because they hated the fact Twilight gets beat on like they owe somebody money. That's Dark Saint/Alberto, or his imaginary wife.

She's not imaginary, he made sure I wouldn't steal her pics.

*wipes off saliva and precum, tries to control the breathing and sweating*

Not that I'm known for such dishonorable practices or anything.

Charlie Swan

In all likelihood just some pictures he swiped from somebody's OnlyFans.

DarkSaint85

Check FB; I've uploaded nudes to the usual place thumb up

Philosophía
Told you those naked pics of me were only for you.

Charlie Swan
So basically, Northstrider was absolutely on point and this forum operates on nepotism. And you will back each other up no matter what.

Some versus debate forum. No wonder it's dead. No actual debate happens here. Just people circle-jerking each other off even when they behave like complete nutters.

DarkSaint85
So basically, Northstrider was absolutely on point and this forum operates on nepotism. And you will back each other up no matter what.

Some versus debate forum. No wonder it's dead. No actual debate happens here. Just people circle-jerking each other off even when they behave like complete nutters.

That's not true; I asked Pr and Bada over Whatsapp and they laughed at the very idea.

Charlie Swan
That's not true; I asked Pr and Bada over Whatsapp and they laughed at the very idea.

"It doesn't run on nepotism! Here are two examples of people who literally lick our taint. See! See! The bias is real so it doesn't actually happen!"

Dark Saint right now:

https://i.imgur.com/KAuD2j4.jpg

qwertyuiop1998
This thread is weird by any standard.....

DarkSaint85
"It doesn't run on nepotism! Here are two examples of people who literally lick our taint. See! See! The bias is real so it doesn't actually happen!"

Literally? embarrasment

Charlie Swan
Literally? embarrasment

I got you one even better than that.

https://i.imgur.com/7iQbRSl.png

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Charlie Swan
laughing out loud

The best part of Twilight is how much Robert throws shade at Twilight.

https://i.imgur.com/eKhmgFK.png

Charlie Swan
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
This thread is weird by any standard.....
Chiun about to fix all these vampires by transforming them all into Koreans.

https://i.imgur.com/B9drsxI.png

https://i.imgur.com/JY3xOKi.png

Kaijulord
Errrrr. Guys, pls halp. A chinese bot spammed my thread. :/

Charlie Swan
Errrrr. Guys, pls halp. A chinese bot spammed my thread. :/

Right on time. Going to cry to the moderators to delete the other side's counter evidence.

You never change, Dark Saint. Same coward as always.

Kaijulord
Right on time. Going to cry to the moderators to delete the other side's counter evidence.

You never change, Dark Saint. Same coward as always.

lol, dude
what are you talking about ?

Charlie Swan
lol, dude
what are you talking about ?

You are literally a brand new account made around the same time, and you made an exact copy of the other thread on ComicVine. And you are not the same KaijuLord.

In the same thread that Dark Saint spammed with his alternate accounts. After impersonating an actual person to get Word of God that didn't even support his argument, and instead blew it to smithereens.

Kaijulord
Can someone tell me what's going on here ? halp ! lol

Charlie Swan
Can someone tell me what's going on here ? halp ! lol

Feigning ignorance as expected. Truly you are the hypocrite that Northstrider claimed you were. All you care about is getting the last word in, and I will repeat what he said "You're not witty. You're not intelligent. You're a sad clown wasting away his life on a dead forum. As he pretends to have a real life outside of it, and fantasizes about a wife he doesn't even have."

Kaijulord
Can someone translate what this bot is saying ? halp ! lol

Charlie Swan
Can someone translate what this bot is saying ? halp ! lol

I will translate it: "You are Dark Saint, and the only people who will say otherwise are your buddies."

Kaijulord
I will translate it: "You are Dark Saint, and the only people who will say otherwise are your buddies."

Here is a pic of my wife:

https://i.imgur.com/fsFc2gQ.jpg

Charlie Swan
Here is a pic of my wife:

https://i.imgur.com/fsFc2gQ.jpg

That's Gauge from Barely Legal 5.

https://filmoria.co.uk/movie-list/barely-legal-5-mv0530243

She's a porn star. Not your wife.

Kaijulord
That's Gauge from Barely Legal 5.

https://filmoria.co.uk/movie-list/barely-legal-5-mv0530243

She's a porn star. Not your wife.

It's ma wife, didn't know she looked like a pornstah' !

Lucky meh ! x)

Charlie Swan
IT JUST KEEPS ON HAPPENING!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11143/111437581/8309968-2w9v46.jpg

OH MY GOD, AND WHO IS THAT?

IS THAT BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

https://i.imgur.com/e0uTr9B.jpg

OH NO, DARK SAINT! RUN!

Kaijulord
Errr don't let Charlie without his meds again.

Charlie Swan
Errr don't let Charlie without his meds again.

I literally broke you, Dark Saint. I broke you so hard that you are now my buck.

Assume the position, and word of warning I never pull out.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/002/126/132/7fa.png

Kaijulord
I lied about ma wife ! lol

Here she is:

https://i.imgur.com/KQPcVCI.jpg

Charlie Swan
I lied about ma wife ! lol

Here she is:

https://i.imgur.com/KQPcVCI.jpg

This one is probably somebody you subscribed to on OnlyFans.

She only cares about you for your money, Dark Saint.

The love is not real.

Kaijulord
This one is probably somebody you subscribed to on OnlyFans.

She only cares about you for your money, Dark Saint.

The love is not real.

I took the pic maself, lol

Charlie Swan
I took the pic maself, lol

"I swiped the picture off of Google search."

There you go another fine translation I did just for you.

Kaijulord
"I swiped the picture off of Google search."

There you go another fine translation I did just for you.

ReVeRsE SeArChEd, lol

You are jealous.

Charlie Swan
ReVeRsE SeArChEd, lol

You are jaleous.
No, I am just pointing out that this is literally all you have in your life. This dead forum. As you scramble to save face, and prove my point for me.

Re-hosting images on imgur doesn't change the fact that that isn't your wife.

Charlie Swan
The BEST part was that this was I needed to do to get Dark Saint to break character, and reveal that he was KaijuLord.

It's a subject so sensitive for him. I love being a bully.

Kaijulord
No, I am just pointing out that this is literally all you have in your life. This dead forum. As you scramble to save face, and prove my point for me.

Re-hosting images on imgur doesn't change the fact that that isn't your wife.

Errrr 40 posts today, whining about fictional characters. Look who's talking, lol

https://i.imgur.com/vyLdHak.jpg

Jealousy about my wife because you're alone

Charlie Swan
Errrr 40 post today, whining about fictional characters. Look who's talking, lol

https://i.imgur.com/vyLdHak.jpg

Only because of your incessant need to have the last word in, and my incessant need to break you down until nothing is left.

I wonder what will happen if I poke at you just a bit more. If I bully you just a tiny bit more.

https://i.imgur.com/mnrED5J.jpg

Kaijulord
Only because of your incessant need to have the last word in, and my incessant need to break you down until nothing is left.

I wonder what will happen if I poke at you just a bit more. If I bully you just a tiny bit more.

https://i.imgur.com/mnrED5J.jpg

Who's bullying who ? lol

Charlie Swan
Who's bullying who ? lol

I am, and I've so thoroughly ravaged your backside that you couldn't even keep your story straight.

"I'm not Dark Saint."

"Okay, actually I am. Stop bullying me for saying random women on Google image search are my wife."

Kaijulord
I am, and I've so thoroughly ravaged your backside that you couldn't even keep your story straight.

"I'm not Dark Saint."

"Okay, actually I am. Stop bullying me for saying random women on Google image search are my wife."

"Oh no, I'm devastated"

Is all ok inside your head, buddy ?

Charlie Swan
"Oh no, I'm devastated"

Is all ok inside your head, buddy ?

I'd ask that of the person who committed fraud, and pretended to be Gerald Welch in order to actually argue in favor of Remo Williams.

All for the sake of Twilight.

Kaijulord
I'd ask that of the person who committed fraud, and pretended to be Gerald Welch in order to actually argue in favor of Remo Williams.

All for the sake of Twilight.

who did what ?

Charlie Swan
who did what ?

You pretended to be Gerald Welch using an unverified account in that thread over ComicVine, and accidentally argued in favor of Remo Williams by using the worst comparisons you could have. Already posted the thread earlier:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/twilight-vampires-all-vs-remo-williams-comics-nove-2248562/?page=3

Kaijulord
You pretended to be Gerald Welch using an unverified account in that thread over ComicVine, and accidentally argued in favor of Remo Williams by using the worst comparisons you could have. Already posted the thread earlier:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/twilight-vampires-all-vs-remo-williams-comics-nove-2248562/?page=3

Who ?

Where ?

What ? lol

46 posts now ? lol

Get a life.

Charlie Swan
Who ?

Where ?

What ? lol

46 posts now ? lol

Get a life.

You're the one who made this thread because of how butt-mad you were that you got beat into the ground by literally everyone on CV.

Kaijulord
You're the one who made this thread because of how butt-mad you were that you got beat into the ground by literally everyone on CV.

Of coooourseeee, make sense.

Charlie Swan
Of coooourseeee, make sense.

Glad we're agreed on that.

Delta1938
99% Alberto.

But to be fair, KMC is populated with quite a few lunatics who jerk off to Twilight.

Movie Versus Forum says hello.

Nah, unlike Failberto I'm sure this guy has English as his first language.

Kaijulord
Nah, unlike Failberto I'm sure this guy has English as his first language.

He doesn't understand sarcasm, lol
His first language is Romanian.

Charlie Swan
He doesn't understand sarcasm, lol
His first language is Romanian.

It's English, and that was me bullying you again.

Old Man Whirly!
I literally broke you, Dark Saint. I broke you so hard that you are now my buck.

Assume the position, and word of warning I never pull out.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/002/126/132/7fa.png Broly

Charlie Swan
Broly

Atem, actually.

Kaijulord
It's English, and that was me bullying you again.

Do you understand the meaning of "bullying" ?

Read it slowly, twice.

Charlie Swan
Do you understand the meaning of "bullying" ?

Read it slowly, twice.

You're still not getting it. I am doing this on purpose to irritate you.

I know it makes you squirm so I do it.

https://i.imgur.com/mBBGhu8.png

https://i.imgur.com/cIIljph.png

https://i.imgur.com/dgBtt3D.png

Kaijulord
You're still not getting it. I am doing this on purpose to irritate you.

I know it makes you squirm so I do it.

"Oh no, I'm so irritated. I'm so buttmad. Please stop, bullying me."

Charlie Swan
"Oh no, I'm so irritated. I'm so buttmad. Please stop, bullying me."

Thanks for translating yourself. Though I already surmised as much about your previous posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.