Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Enjoyable first episode.

Robtard
I'm 3 eps in, it's a very decent Western.

I've also watched Yellowstone up to date.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm 3 eps in, it's a very decent Western.

I've also watched Yellowstone up to date. I have not watched Yellowstone, but I am up to date with Yellowjackets.

Stringer

samhain
Will check this out when I'm done watching Hell On Wheels, been on a bit of a western kick lately after finding out that they made a Deadwood movie in 2019.

Robtard
Sam Elliot is very good in it. Lamonica Garrett is good. McGraw and Hill are decent, though their chemistry when they're alone together is great.

The character played by Isabel May, who seems to be the main character, she's very pretty to look at but her acting/role is so-so thus far. Her inner monologues kinda kill me at times.

Old Man Whirly!
Sam Elliot is very good in it. Lamonica Garrett is good. McGraw and Hill are decent, though their chemistry when they're alone together is great.

The character played by Isabel May, who seems to be the main character, she's very pretty to look at but her acting/role is so-so thus far. Her inner monologues kinda kill me at times. She reminds me of the girl from hunger games.

Old Man Whirly!
Sad ending.

Robtard
We saw both instances coming from the beginning. But still sad.

They're making another spin-off called "1932", which will focus around the now adult John, Elsa's little brother and maybe his now elder parents if they're still alive.

John would be Kevin Costner's character's grandfather.

Old Man Whirly!
We saw both instances coming from the beginning. But still sad.

They're making another spin-off called "1932", which will focus around the now adult John, Elsa's little brother and maybe his now elder parents if they're still alive.

John would be Kevin Costner's character's grandfather. Sounds good, the year before my mum was born!

Dude111
Onr of my friends #s used to end in 1883 so I made up this little story.....

"In the year 1883 someone invented the #s 2,7 and 3 -- Put it all together ya got Seans numba"

I havent watched the show...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.