Peacemaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Will anyone watch this

riv6672
I will eventually. Looks fun!

Old Man Whirly!
3 episodes in, the best superhero TV show since the Boys.

juggernaut74
Did they release the whole series at once?

Ridley_Prime
No; a few episodes at a time.

But yeah, is fun.

riv6672
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No; a few episodes at a time.

But yeah, is fun.
Yeah, imma do a binge. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
just finished watching the firt 3 episodes

they were atrociously very bad

cena takes the non rock route and gets beat up a lot

james gunn's wife is hot

ares834
It's pretty good. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Patient_Leech
I really liked Gunn's Suicide Squad, but I'm still not in a big hurry to see this. I'm sure I will eventually, though.

Robtard
First ep I wasn't sold, 2 and 3 improved. Silly and the humor can get a little cringe at times as it feels forced, but still fun. Looking forward to Ep 4.

playa1258
Great show. Wipes it's ass with Boba Fett.

ares834
What's Boba Fett got to do with anything? If you wanna shit on Disney, at least choose one of their superhero shows for a comparison to Peacemaker.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ares834
What's Boba Fett got to do with anything? If you wanna shit on Disney, at least choose one of their superhero shows for a comparison to Peacemaker. I like both but I don't know why Boba Fett is in this thread.

playa1258
Fine. Wipes its ass with FATWS.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I like both but I don't know why Boba Fett is in this thread.

don't worry about playa.. that dude is a grade a sick SON OF A BIATCH who just trolls and trolls,, he'll get perm banned vy either pr or bada at some point,,,

now episode 4 of peacemaker wasn't bad except the scenes when peacemaker was fighting judo master , then they went and f%cked it up when danielle harris' character shot judo master. can't wait until jams gunn has cena f%ck his wife on camera

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't worry about playa.. that dude is a grade a sick SON OF A BIATCH who just trolls and trolls,, he'll get perm banned vy either pr or bada at some point,,,

now episode 4 of peacemaker wasn't bad except the scenes when peacemaker was fighting judo master , then they went and f%cked it up when danielle harris' character shot judo master. can't wait until jams gunn has cena f%ck his wife on camera Yeah, it was a good episode. I think the girl who did the shooting may be playing everyone. She got vigilante to go after the t1000, she shot Judo master before the big reveal.

Robtard
Vigilante is the best character on this show. Demented, but hilarious.

Galan007
Is this worth watching?

playa1258
Yes for sure. Vigilante is top notch

Robtard
Originally posted by Galan007
Is this worth watching?

1st ep was meh, but it gets better. If you like comic films, you'll likely find enjoyment with this.

The Vigilante character is turning into a great character and stealing the show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
Is this worth watching?

it has gotten just a little better

Galan007
Binged the first 4 episodes. I like it.

And yes, Vigilante is far and away my fave so far. thumb up

Badabing
I've been holding off watching Peacemaker because Marvel phase 4 shows have been a big letdown.

tkitna
Peacemaker is ok, but I like all the side characters more than him.

BruceSkywalker
season 2 will happen and another spin off is possible..

https://deadline.com/2022/01/james-gunn-new-suicide-squad-sequel-tv-series-peacemaker-renewal-chances-1234921004/

BruceSkywalker
episode 5 was funny but good

tkitna
Starting to tire of the goofiness of the show. Seems like every episode is the same. Find butterflies, shoot em up, rinse and repeat. I'll finish season 1, but its starting to wear on me a bit.

Robtard
^Look-y here, looks like we've got ourselves a dirty butterfly-loving hippie.

tkitna
https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/hippie-teach-peace-butterfly-tshirt-felix.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
^Look-y here, looks like we've got ourselves a dirty butterfly-loving hippie. Originally posted by tkitna
https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/hippie-teach-peace-butterfly-tshirt-felix.jpg thumb up laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/hippie-teach-peace-butterfly-tshirt-felix.jpg
afro2 trippy!

HulkIsHulk
I'll wait till all the episodes are released. Also, who tf is Jennifer Holland and what does she do in Peacemaker?

tkitna
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I'll wait till all the episodes are released. Also, who tf is Jennifer Holland and what does she do in Peacemaker?

She's James Gunns lady and serves as the eye candy on Peacemaker.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

she is hot as f%ck

Robtard
She's got a fantastic body.

No idea why she injected her lips though, she's like 34-35 and was hot before the injections.

https://i.imgur.com/m7c22Zw.png

Patient_Leech
https://i.imgur.com/m7c22Zw.png

Jesus H Christ!

Robtard
Yup

riv6672

Patient_Leech
She's Gunn's wife or gf or something?

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
tonight's eppy was good

Stringer
Originally posted by Badabing
I've been holding off watching Peacemaker because Marvel phase 4 shows have been a big letdown.

I thought it was DC but yeah

riv6672
Almost caught up.

No complaints at all! thumb up

BruceSkywalker
good episode

love the violence this show has

BruceSkywalker
real good season finale

the only thing that woulda made it better if cena and holland fracked in the episode

Stringer
The eagle was the best part of this show

Robtard
Vigilante carried the show, imo.

Darth Thor
Vigilante carried the show, imo.

This.

Patient_Leech
I watched the first 3 episodes of this so far.

Enjoying it, but honestly I think the non-stop cussing makes the cussing lose its punch.

That's my only real complaint so far, though. Otherwise it's pretty amusing and entertaining writing, very James Gunn.

Patient_Leech
I finished this show and it was awesome. thumb up

It basically gets a 9-10/10 from me. Pretty thoroughly entertaining throughout.

cryena
great show i can't wait for season 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.