Wildcat vs Bullseye fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would you place your money on? No weapons.

StiltmanFTW
Pure fist fight?

Boxing rules, boxing ring?

Or just h2h and they can kick, grapple and so on too?

lawest9
Ted wins.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pure fist fight?

Boxing rules, boxing ring?

Or just h2h and they can kick, grapple and so on too?

Kicks and Grappling as well. The latter

Juntai
Wildcat.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Kicks and Grappling as well. The latter

Ted gets sodomized, then.

Glorificus
Bullseye.

StiltmanFTW
Where is Horrificus?

beatboks
Bullseye, in a straight to h2h fight without restricted to boxing rules and boxing ring Catwoman beats Ted. No way is he beating Bullseye who can go toe to toe with DD and Elektra

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Gotta say, I thought you were a zombie DC fanboy, but I'm glad you've come back to your senses.

Lester molests this old man and kills him 9 times in a row.

DarkSaint85
"Fist fight"

"Kicking allowed"

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"Fist fight"

"Kicking allowed"

You should see what KMC was before you arrived.

Thorbags: "It's HAND-TO-HAND, Wolverine can't use his clawzzzz!@$*&@"

Old Man Whirly!
Wild Cat is a shit character.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Wild Cat is a shit character.

Most from DC are.

Unless they are Batman.

steverules_2
Best character in DC is powergirls ****

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Gotta say, I thought you were a zombie DC fanboy, but I'm glad you've come back to your senses.

Lester molests this old man and kills him 9 times in a row.

I'm a fan of all comics. Love DC and Marvel both. Plus MLJ/Archie adventure series, Dynamite, 2000ad, and a huge fan of Aussie Cyclone comics (my Avatar is the most powerful hero from their publications and my Fav)

I debate more for DC only because I had more access to their comics growing up. Protection laws up until around 1985 meant only a few foreign publications could be directly distributed on our shores and the majority had to be reprinted by an Aussie Publisher. DC had deals with such a publisher called Murray publications and most of their stuff got reprinted in anthologies over here.

Growing up the only Marvel I had access to up until the mid 80s was DD, Defenders, Avengers, Spiderman and the occasional solo twice a year of say IM or Thor. For DC there was JL, Titans, Action, Detective, Doom Patrol (all with 1 or 2 backup features of related characters) and Anthology titles called Super Heroes, World's Finest, Adventure (all were 90 pages long with 4 stories in each for about 90c).

MLJ actually all got thru direct from the US because it was such a small publisher and only had 6 titles. It wasn't till my late teens that US comics were allowed to sell direct. Around the time West Coast Avengers first series came out.

By the time I was 22 comics weren't even available in newsagents anymore so to get them you had to go to a comics specially ship which for me was an almost 2 hr drive. So I'd only make the trip once a month. I soon learned that if I didn't order and pay months in advance the availability of titles was inconsistent . These stores literally only ordered a few copies more than their pre-payed customers had already bought so if you went late in the month early releases would be gone and Vice Versa. Of you wanted to cancel a title you could only cancel what you hadn't played for and they expected payment 3 months in advance. It was a f#$ing rought and since most comics were around $6AU each back then a real pain. I could literally buy 4 scotch and cokes at a club for the price of 2 comics where pre preotectionnlaws I'd have gotten the stories in 4 of those comics for 90c. That was part of the reason I stopped buying comics in the early 90s

DD has always been a fav of mine (probably because he's one of the few titles I could get regularly his Au print was a bimonthly 50 pager). I might be more than a little biased. 10 years ago I argued against a couple dozen forum members on CV for several pages that he'd beat Shiva in H2H so my bias for DD is pretty high.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/daredevil-and-connor-hawke-vs-lady-shiva-and-daken-542209/?/=&page=2

This was a direct quote from me from that thread

Hmm, I wasn't at all biased back then

Same reason I'm such a Hellstrom fanboy. He was one of the backup features in Defenders when I was a kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.