Aquaman, Namor vs Ikaris, Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which team wins?

No trident

No BFR

lawest9
Team 2

StiltmanFTW
Namor could solo, but not with Aquaman "helping" him... T2 ftw.

EcstaticGrace
Simon probably has the best strength feats here. But fk it Aquaman drops all of them with TP (Yes I know Ikaris has TP as well)

Glorificus
Team 2.

beatboks
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Simon probably has the best strength feats here. But fk it Aquaman drops all of them with TP (Yes I know Ikaris has TP as well)

Not sayingbits not possible but realistically out of a little over 4000 appearances Arthur has used TP as a means of attack (to my recollection) vs White Martians, Despero (twice) and Kordax. Some posters discount superman's speed because he doesn't use it in combat most of the time. He uses it a hell of a lit more than 0.2
1% of the time

beatboks
Actually thinking about it Arthur has used his TP a lot more often to detect an assailant about to attack from hiding (sniper etc) than to actually attack someone. Which when you think about it is a sad waste of an ability by writers.

-Pr-
Originally posted by beatboks
Not sayingbits not possible but realistically out of a little over 4000 appearances Arthur has used TP as a means of attack (to my recollection) vs White Martians, Despero (twice) and Kordax. Some posters discount superman's speed because he doesn't use it in combat most of the time. He uses it a hell of a lit more than 0.2
1% of the time

There are other people he's used it on, but either way it doesn't compare to how much he uses it to command/ask sea creatures to attack, which is a much more common occurrence.

There are enough occurrences to suggest he'd try and use it (though maybe not as his initial attack), I think. The question is proving that it would be effective.

DarkSaint85
Pr just doesn't want AM to lose his only weapon....

leonidas
i don't think ike or simon have any exceptional tp resist feats. i know for sure both have been controlled more than once. i guess it would depend on what am tries to do, and if you think given his more recent history he would go for it. i think if team 1 fight as bricks team 2 has an edge because ike is more than a brick. if you go by total history, i think i'd take team 1 though it's pretty close and a pretty solid match up imo.

EcstaticGrace

Sin I AM
Close fight. Ikaris was holding back and stalemating Namor with help. AM/WM toss up...edge to 2

zopzop
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Simon probably has the best strength feats here.
He really doesn't though. Unless I missed something major in the past few years.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Close fight. Ikaris was holding back and stalemating Namor with help. AM/WM toss up...edge to 2
He was holding back, yet bloodlusted and trying to kill them while under mind control. So it evens out.

EcstaticGrace

zopzop

EcstaticGrace

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
He really doesn't though. Unless I missed something major in the past few years.

He was holding back, yet bloodlusted and trying to kill them while under mind control. So it evens out.

Naw it doesn't Namor doesn't hold back AND he had help. Edge to 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.