Gorr vs Warhammer 40k Pantheon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aakla
Don't know much about Warhammer 40k

cdtm
Pretty sure you can't really kill a chaos god. Even if Gorr was immune to the effects of Warp space, they exist as manifestations of psychic energy. Only way to "kill" them is to cut off their supply of evil psychic energy.

Which means creating a utopia, and reigning in evil inclinations.

More or less impossible.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by cdtm
Pretty sure you can't really kill a chaos god. Even if Gorr was immune to the effects of Warp space, they exist as manifestations of psychic energy. Only way to "kill" them is to cut off their supply of evil psychic energy.

Which means creating a utopia, and reigning in evil inclinations.

More or less impossible.

You definitely can kill them with enough energy

Its canon that gork and mork can and do kick the shit out of the chaos gods in fisticuffs the same way orks beat up normal humans

cdtm
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Its canon that gork and mork can and do kick the shit out of the chaos gods in fisticuffs the same way orks beat up normal humans

The big four though? Or even greater daemon?

I don't really get the 40k lore because it's so deep, but one thing I keep coming across is the big four in warp space = multiversal gods. Like, wiping out and creating universes with stray thoughts.

In real space they use avatars and are a lot weaker. In warp space, greater daemons are galaxy sized and shrink down to destroy planets because they're in the way.

cdtm

Wow. eek!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by cdtm
The big four though? Or even greater daemon?

I don't really get the 40k lore because it's so deep, but one thing I keep coming across is the big four in warp space = multiversal gods. Like, wiping out and creating universes with stray thoughts.

In real space they use avatars and are a lot weaker. In warp space, greater daemons are galaxy sized and shrink down to destroy planets because they're in the way.

The big 4

I think its based off their being more orks outside the 40k galaxy than there are humans and elder and minor races powering the warp in the milkyway

deathslash
The big 4

I think its based off their being more orks outside the 40k galaxy than there are humans and elder and minor races powering the warp in the milkyway that makes absolutely no sense at all. The Orks (like pretty much every other sentient race) feed the chaos Gods just as much as they do Gork and Mork.

On topic, Gorr gets his ass beat by one of the chaos gods.

Robtard
His argument is that Gork and Mork are more powerful, because they have the most followers psychically feeding them their faith and considering Orks breed like rabbits times infinity due to their fungal/spore methods, it stacks up.

Agreed about any single WH40K Chaos God > Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.