Can these guys convince others they are Iron Man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Iron Man is gone and these guys must convince everyone they are Iron Man. They have his looks and voice

Doom
Reed
Black Panther
Lex Luthor
Batman
Spiderman

lawest9
All of them with the exception of BP and Spidey, their personalities are the farthest from Stark's.

StiltmanFTW
Reed is the worst choice, actually.

tkitna
Panther, Batman, and Luthor could probably do it. The others I doubt could pull it off.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Iron Man is gone and these guys must convince everyone they are Iron Man. They have his looks and voice

Doom
Reed
Black Panther
Lex Luthor
Batman
Spiderman

Omg you can't just whitewash the Black Panther.

'Hey duderinos, I'm T'Charlie'

Sin I AM
Wayne is the only one who could do it.

Stoic
The various personalitys included here makes this extremely subjective. In battle it would take a trained and experienced eye like Capt. America's to recognize that some things were off like stance, and fighting style. For regular onlookers? They'd have no idea. They could all pull it off imo.

Based upon the OP alone, they automatically receive prep time.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wayne is the only one who could do it.

Yeah, of these guys he's the only one who actually trains to impersonate people (Matches Malone, as an example). He's even impersonated Reagan, and his own Secret Service guys couldn't tell.

Stoic
Batman would certainly do it the best. I still think that they all could do it. Tony has different moods after all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
I still think that they all could do it.

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.