Wundarr vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Well?

Old Man Whirly!
I think the Omega effect is above a cosmic cube enhanced power. Just my opinion and DS's trolling has been awesome, his use of Aquariun has actually piqued my interest and im mildly invested in getting g to the bottom of this issue in the Vs forum. The last time that happened was at least 10 years ago. KUDOS DS, much respect man.

DarkSaint85
Lmao it isn't actually trolling - I actually drafted Aquarian in a BZ quit a few years ago. He's the perfect battleboard character when we turn character off - with it on, he's absolute dogshit lol.

Like when his team mates are literally being torn apart by zombies...he still wants to talk, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/bN02jTmN/RCO007.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lmao it isn't actually trolling - I actually drafted Aquarian in a BZ quit a few years ago. He's the perfect battleboard character when we turn character off - with it on, he's absolute dogshit lol.

Like when his team mates are literally being torn apart by zombies...he still wants to talk, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/bN02jTmN/RCO007.jpg well, I'm actually Interested I vaguely remember Aquarian from Marvel2in1... The Pegasus and Beyonder arcs were actually really good in my humble opinion.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
well, I'm actually Interested I vaguely remember Aquarian from Marvel2in1... The Pegasus and Beyonder arcs were actually really good in my humble opinion.

thumb up yeah, Aquarian was a very niche character, and used very sparingly. Probably because he was so haxxed, and writers were unable to come up with compelling stories with a pacifist hero who preferred not to fight. He was originally a Superman parody.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up yeah, Aquarian was a very niche character, and used very sparingly. Probably because he was so haxxed, and writers were unable to come up with compelling stories with a pacifist hero who preferred not to fight. He was originally a Superman parody. Yeah I read the Superman homage/pastche stuff years ago. How true it is, I have no idea. People on the internet say these things sometimes.

Sin I AM
Only the origin is similar everything else is way different

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Only the origin is similar everything else is way different That's my opinion tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.