Edward Norton's Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
What movie do you think Mr. Norton is best in....For me its a toss up between Fight Club and American History X...hes pretty good in 25th Hour too...but what do you think?

Metroplex
I really liked fight Club. Really funny and Edward Norton was amazing in it. I also found his work in Red Dragon and 25th hour were good too.

Kes
For me it was Fight club, Primal fear, Red dragon and American History X!

Senor_Pessoba
never seen Primal Fear.....good?

Kes
yeh Its really cool. And Norton's best performance (well 1 of is best)
Its with Richard Gere and Laura Liney (sp) 2!
Cool story.

Senor_Pessoba
hmm..sounds interesting..dont really like gere, but i can stand him...ill have to check it out sometime

Kes

Senor_Pessoba
oh...yeah, haha, didnt know how to do that..

Kes
Probably cant on that keyboard. You have to change the language.And then it appears in some keys! very complicated! lol

Senor_Pessoba
haha..yeah, sounds like it..oh well, im sure people realize what i meant..did you get a chance to see 25th hour?

Kes
No. Unfortunatly. It's already out of the cinema near me so I probably wont see it until it comes out on video. messed

Senor_Pessoba
its a good one...Eddy is great as always

Kes
yeh I wanted to see it just didn't get a chance!
Another question, i'm very curious! lol Pessoba is your name,nickname, something you made up?

Sarah2786
I'd have to say Primal Fear with American History X coming a close second. Also his retard kid thing in The Score is pretty impressive.

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..his role in the score was probably the best part of the movie....haha...yeah i just made it up one day..sounded cool i guess

Kes
yeh its cool! never seen the score! messed

diegocala
Primal Fear, he is also good in the Italian Job

Senor_Pessoba
dont bother with The Score..besides Norton it really isnt that good...well, its okay..but eh..not my type of movie

Kes
not really into de niro anymore. thats why i didn't see it! oh and because of brando!

Senor_Pessoba
haha..yep, yep...Deniro was good in Meet the Parents though..thats a funny movie

Sarah2786
I thought The Score was somewhere between the "half decent" and "utter shite" category. Unfortunately I live in the wonderful UK, hence the reason that Italian Job hasn't been released here yet.

Kes
Same here! I mean it hasn't been released!

Sarah2786
25th Hour was released here not so long ago if I remember correctly, but it wasn't even shown at cinemas long enough for me to get my butt there to watch it. I now have to suffer and wait for it to come out on DVD. Sometimes I really despise being a British film-lover.

LilySatine
I watches 25th hour on DVD just two weeks ago. May I just saw how excellent he was in that film (as well as good looking..but that's besides the point!) In the bonus footage of the DVD, I suggest people watch the deleted scene "SWAY". It's quite interesting. smile

Senor_Pessoba
havent watched any of the deleted scenes yet...ill have to get on that

BackFire349
american history X

nopy
fight club

chico23
American History X no doubt, but honorable mentions to 25th Hour (that movie really surprised me I wasn't expecting it to that good), Primal Fear, and Fight Club.

By the Way, He is one of the best actors at narrating a film.

Senor_Pessoba
no doubt

Playa69er
The Score ( retard )

Cloaked
Norton is always great. Always. But if I, myself, had to pick a single best performance from him, I'd go with American History X.

Kes
He looks great in American History X!big grin

Anonymo
Death to Smoochy and Fight Club

ChinaNiki
Primal Fear because I never expected that ending.

Kes
Yeh that was a good onebig grin

sylfdestructiv
Both. American history x and fight club. Two entirely different roles but both amazing. I love ed norton.

Godshinto
Fight Club all of the way. Edward Norton is great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.