Heralds of Galactus vs other herald level characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
Silver Surfer, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Terrax, Fallen One and Firelord
vs
Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, Blue Marvel and Ikaris

lawest9
Pure power match up, too close to call so I'll let others weigh in first.

Stoic
Firelord, and Terrax fail to win their match ups, which leads to the defeat of Galan's Heralds.

lawest9
I think Ikaris is the weaker link on to.

8swords
cosmic ghost rider penance stare?

Sin I AM
Ikaris, CGR, Fallen One, Terrax don't really cut the mustard

EcstaticGrace

Stoic
Ikaris is definitely Mid to High Herald level. He gave Thanos a far better fight than the Surfer did. The weakest on the field is Firelord, followed up by Terrax.

DarkSaint85
Oof, I remember when Cosmic Ghost Rider was the most hyped up ticket in town .....

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oof, I remember when Cosmic Ghost Rider was the most hyped up ticket in town .....

Let me guess, arguing Zarathos feats and adding power cosmic to the mix.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
Let me guess, arguing Zarathos feats and adding power cosmic to the mix.

Power Cosmic, plus he had a shard of the Time Stone, plus his chains were actually the bones of Cyttorak....plus, it's Frank as a mindset, which should've made him the most dangerous SOB around.

https://i.imgur.com/IJ0sf73.jpg

Proof as always that we can't just stack power levels.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Ikaris is definitely Mid to High Herald level. He gave Thanos a far better fight than the Surfer did. The weakest on the field is Firelord, followed up by Terrax.

This didn't happen

Stoic
He never fought Thanos in the more recent Eternals comic?

abhilegend
Thanos is weakened currently.

EcstaticGrace

Stoic
Ikaris scaled pretty well in comparison to Namor. Imagine Namor vs Firelord up close with no weakness to Fire.

lawest9
I think Ikaris and Firelord are the weak links of their teams.

Sin I AM
He never fought Thanos in the more recent Eternals comic?

He did but like EG and Abhi mentioned he was weakened and it's heavily implied in both narration and visually that he was losing and it was only a matter of time before he would have been killed. Plus Ikaris was going all out. He was even saved by Sprite iirc

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He did but like EG and Abhi mentioned he was weakened and it's heavily implied in both narration and visually that he was losing and it was only a matter of time before he would have been killed. Plus Ikaris was going all out. He was even saved by Sprite iirc

Yeah exactly. Wasn't sure if that was canon or not when you replied..

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos is weakened currently.

Thanks for the mention.

Stoic
Anyone think that either Firelord, or Terrax would be able to defeat any character on the opposing team? I don't.

Booya_69
Anyone think that either Firelord, or Terrax would be able to defeat any character on the opposing team? I don't.

I think terrax can get some wins on blue marvel tbh.

Heralds win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.