Just binged watch S01 Yellowstone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
How had I missed this show! Rob thanks for explaining what this was in the 1883 thread. Very good!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
How had I missed this show! Rob thanks for explaining what this was in the 1883 thread. Very good!

Cheers!

It's a pretty good show, despite having a rather formulaic plot. Ranch is threatened, they neutralize the threat. I'm looking forward to S5, probably be 2023 or 2024 though.

Believe me, you will come to laugh at the use of the "Live stock agent...!" line as you go through S2-4. It's seemingly a carte blanche card in the show.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Cheers!

It's a pretty good show, despite having a rather formulaic plot. Ranch is threatened, they neutralize the threat. I'm looking forward to S5, probably be 2023 or 2024 though.

Believe me, you will come to laugh at the use of the "Live stock agent...!" line as you go through S2-4. It's seemingly a carte blanche card in the show. So far I'm enjoying it far more than Ozarks. Yeah, the ex navy seal son is a very generic hero. The daughter is damaged and completely unsympathetic. I like the lawyer brother and the Indian chief best so far.

jaden_2.0
Still haven't watched it and it's on an ever growing list of shows that I'll never have time to watch. But having Taylor Sheridan on the writing and directing staff puts it higher on the list than most.

The only show I'm currently watching is Billions s6 and the last show I watched was Billions s5 this time last year.

**** knows where all my time goes.

cdtm
There's an hour I'll never get back. Should have known this was left wing propaganda given the source.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
So far I'm enjoying it far more than Ozarks. Yeah, the ex navy seal son is a very generic hero. The daughter is damaged and completely unsympathetic. I like the lawyer brother and the Indian chief best so far.

I preferred Ozark tbh, but glad you're enjoying it. Roll right into s2 when you have time.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I preferred Ozark tbh, but glad you're enjoying it. Roll right into s2 when you have time. Problem I have with Ozarks is no one has any redeeming qualities at all. Dexter is a more sympathetic character than those in Ozarks, as is Walter White and Adolf Hitler.

Robtard
That's what made Ozark good, imo, they're mostly all deplorable on some level and it's a shit show.

Similar with the Succession. The family are all scumbags. Though it's gone down hill some in the last season.

Old Man Whirly!
Just finished season 3, season 2 was best. Giving it a break before I watch season 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.