Grand Theft Auto 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
IT'S HAPPENING FINALLY.

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/1489617718009606150

WOOOOOO!

Smasandian
I thought they already confirmed GTA6....like 2 years ago.

Rockstar has mentioned GTA6 will be smaller than GTA5....to eliminate crunch and etc. I don't have a problem with that...as long as the world super detailed.

But...I don't see how they will do this....GTA Online is a massive money maker....so I cannot see them making a small map when that would probably be determental to its online portion.

And...I ****ing hope the single player campaign is identical in operation as the previous games. None of the online shit there.,,,,

Nemesis X
Considering their last game they delivered was the GTA Definitive Edition, not exactly a monumental task trying to outdo that one.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
I thought they already confirmed GTA6....like 2 years ago.

Rockstar has mentioned GTA6 will be smaller than GTA5....to eliminate crunch and etc. I don't have a problem with that...as long as the world super detailed.

But...I don't see how they will do this....GTA Online is a massive money maker....so I cannot see them making a small map when that would probably be determental to its online portion.

And...I ****ing hope the single player campaign is identical in operation as the previous games. None of the online shit there.,,,, When???

A bunch of news sites are reporting on this as a massive deal, and GTA 6 is in the top 5 trending on twitter atm.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Considering their last game they delivered was the GTA Definitive Edition, not exactly a monumental task trying to outdo that one.

I agree that Rockstar has not done much in the last few years...
And I think companies should provide free upgrades for new consoles....

But GTAV is ****ing brilliant. Its by far one of my favourite open world games out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.