Prince Andrew settles out of court for 12 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Nothing to see here.

Robtard
Is this coming out of his own pockets or will mommy cover it for him using the British tax payers money?

What a f**king degenerate POS.

This is just one women who he raped while underage, I'm sure there's many more.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Is this coming out of his own pockets or will mommy cover it for him using the British tax payers money?

What a f**king degenerate POS.

This is just one women who he raped while underage, I'm sure there's many more. Mommy... he also feels he has "something to offer trafficked women"... his entitlement knows no bounds.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Mommy... he also feels he has "something to offer trafficked women"... his entitlement knows no bounds.

laughing , what a deplorable.

He's just taking a shit on his victims because he knows he can, at least while mother is alive to bail him out.

Old Man Whirly!
laughing , what a deplorable.

He's just taking a shit on his victims because he knows he can, at least while mother is alive to bail him out. Exactly, we all know what he'd like to offer some poor trafficked girl from Eastern Europe...

Robtard
His tiny inbred penis

Old Man Whirly!
His tiny inbred penis Exactly!

Deano
It's a conspiracy theory

No one at the elite level are Paedophiles or satanists

Get rid of that tin foil hat

Blakemore
Originally posted by Deano
It's a conspiracy theory

Get rid of that tin foil hat Rich, coming from you...

Darth Thor

No one?

I didnt realise the elite level had the cure for evil.

Bashar Teg
It's a conspiracy theory

Get rid of that tin foil hat

durwank wow, look who's thirsty again

Old Man Whirly!
To be fair, I think Deano is being ironic.

ilikecomics
The implications of Epstein island is that the top elite from politics, academia, medicine, tech, media, Hollywood, etc. Are all in a satanic, intelligence community based child sex slave ring, which everyone agrees is obviously the case. Especially so after Brunel "committed suicide".

But the idea that these satanic pedovores could never ever pull the wool over people's eyes and give them poison, when the sacklers, who are responsible for the opioid crisis, just settled in court.

JFC lol
If I didn't know this kind of naivete is a by product of a dysfunctional upbringing it would actually piss me off lol

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
To be fair, I think Deano is being ironic.

Hard to tell when he consistently comes out with crazy s***

roughrider
Is Andrew really the Queen's favourite, like that 'The Crown' episode showed? What the f**k?

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider
Is Andrew really the Queen's favourite, like that 'The Crown' episode showed? What the f**k?

Probably guilt trip over his incessant whining that he'll never be king, so he needs special compensation and that comes in the form of a lifetime's worth of protecting him from suffering the consequences of being a nonce. Deplorables.

RSAk
G-BCKSDXTi0

FalconPaunch!
Channel 4 doc.
D9voR1cCpb4

Robtard
Says "not available".

FalconPaunch!
Nothing I can do about that. srug

Robtard
You have made a very powerful enemy today!

FalconPaunch!
Weekend-tard > Monday-tard!

Robtard
Bastard

rudester
roll eyes (sarcastic)

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Channel 4 doc.
D9voR1cCpb4 Anyway, this doc said he had a reputation of being a ladies man, and being friends with a sex offender is kinda suggestive, yet no evidence of him doing anything dodgy hasn't been presented.

You could argue it's like the OJ Simpson case, but I would argue he was ignorant of the whole thing and just liked the attention.

Robtard
There's a very long history his nonceness and coverups by his mommy. it's not just a one time he said/she said thing.

He gets to live his life in the lap of luxury, probably still diddling when he can.

FalconPaunch!
But there is still no evidence he did any wrong doing. If there is then **** him. If not, no reason to hate but probably shouldn't be friends with the weirdo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.