Nods to Mr Masters Socks, Marvel's most powerful characters hierarchy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
With so many different takes on Characters, I'm confused... what is the definitive Marvel hierarchy?

zopzop
It's a really bad time for tier lists of cosmic powers. It seems every other month some new omniversal+ threat is coming along and shaking things up. It's even worse in DC.

The old system was the best:
LT
Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/Other High End Abstracts
Order/Chaos/Love/Hate/Other Mid Tier Abstracts
Galactus/In-betweener/Stranger/Other High Level Cosmics
Odin/Zeus/Other Elite SKyfathers

Now it's a mess.

DeadpoolXXX
i wouldnt even put LT above eternity these days.

according to ewings ultimates series, even Lt's power and status are completely reliant on eternity's stability at any given moment. if eternity is unstable then even low level cosmics like order and chaos can kill LT and elevate themselves to his status in the heirarchy.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by zopzop
It's a really bad time for tier lists of cosmic powers. It seems every other month some new omniversal+ threat is coming along and shaking things up. It's even worse in DC.

The old system was the best:
LT
Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/Other High End Abstracts
Order/Chaos/Love/Hate/Other Mid Tier Abstracts
Galactus/In-betweener/Stranger/Other High Level Cosmics
Odin/Zeus/Other Elite SKyfathers

Now it's a mess. Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i wouldnt even put LT above eternity these days.

according to ewings ultimates series, even Lt's power and status are completely reliant on eternity's stability at any given moment. if eternity is unstable then even low level cosmics like order and chaos can kill LT and elevate themselves to his status in the heirarchy. O.K. but what foes your main account Mr Master think shifty did you see what I did their? giggle

DeadpoolXXX
he'd still be pasting the same MS word documents he was posting in '06.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
he'd still be pasting the same MS word documents he was posting in '06. laughing out loud probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.