Obi Wan Show re: Maul etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
With regards to the show will Maul be in it ? I hear they have cut the scenes with Ray parkes etc , reckon they will secretly place him(Maul) in it like they did with Luke in the Mandalorian ? Whats your take on it?
And if they do place Maul in it reckon it will be some sort of quick rematch whereby Maul may get the upper hand thinking hes killed Obi etc?

Darth Thor
But why make Maul a secret when Vader and the GI are not secrets?

Doesnt look like hes in it. Though I wouldnt be shocked if there was a post credit scene of him running Crimson Dawn. Or to see him as a hologram like in Solo. Just to remind audiences that he is alive in this time frame and they could use him for something else.

ozz81

Darth Thor
^ I dont think anything was cut out. There was a report that the show would originally focus on Maul as the main villain, but they scrapped that in favour of Vader. But Pablo debunked that saying it was never true.

Either way Maul was never shot for this. Not as a main part at least, a 10second cameo is always possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.