The Drop Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Up to episode 3... very good!

Robtard
I'm current on the show and it's very good, mainly because Amanda Seyfried does a fantastic job at prototyping Holmes' weird manufactured persona.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm current on the show and it's very good, mainly because Amanda Seyfried does a fantastic job at prototyping Holmes' weird manufactured persona. Yes, she does. The sound track is good as is the guy playing sonny.

Robtard
Finished it up, was a good.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Finished it up, was a good. Yeah, the guy who played Sunny was the stand out the actor for me. They are planning a sequel when his trial is over I read.

BruceSkywalker
would you guys recommend?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
would you guys recommend? I enjoyed it because that news story fascinated me. If the Theranos story didn't capture you on the news Bruce, give it a miss. If it did, watch it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I enjoyed it because that news story fascinated me. If the Theranos story didn't capture you on the news Bruce, give it a miss. If it did, watch it.

i vaquely remember so i'll prolly give it a watch

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i vaquely remember so i'll prolly give it a watch thumb up tbh what a pretty face was able to get away with was boggling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.