Better Call Saul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Watching season 5 in prep for season 6 early this year.

Best moment is by far the post marriage pre consecration burst of honesty from Jimmy.

I could really identify with the man, he tries to do the right thing, while also trying to look out for himself. And maybe he breaks a few laws, or tramples over a few ethics, but in the end isn't he a far better man then most of us in spite of these flaws?

ares834
I AM NOT CRAZY!
I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!
And you, you have to stop him! You...

riv6672

Robtard
Could swear there was a thread already.

Rather like this show, not as good as Breaking Bad, but still great. Am looking forward to this being the final season. Keeping it going would only hurt the whole.

cdtm
I just want to know what became of Kim Wexler in Breaking Bad. Hopefully they seperate and she still exists past both shows.

riv6672

Blakemore
Yes, Kim is hot.

cdtm
So uh, haven't seen Breaking Bad yet. But I hope Gus gets a very bad end.

You know why.

Blakemore
He does. I'm thinking you know that and are lying about not seeing Breaking Bad.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
He does. I'm thinking you know that and are lying about not seeing Breaking Bad.

I swear on it, may my beers curdle if I'm lying..

At most I saw maybe five episodes, no more then that.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm
I swear on it, may my beers curdle if I'm lying..

At most I saw maybe five episodes, no more then that.

Its wayyy better than this show. Dont think I got past season 3 of this. Was too slow.

cdtm
How on earth did the word even spread so far and fast about Jimmy working for Lalo?

Did the Judge and her pet dog spread the word? And isn't that very privileged information?

Dr Will Hatch
That ending to Plan and Execution...jeez.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.