What Star Wars game would you like to play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior

Jmanghan
You're talking about Empire at War I think:

"Star Wars: Empire at War is a 2006 real-time strategy video game developed by Petroglyph Games and published by LucasArts. Set between Episode III and Episode IV, it focuses on the fledgling struggle between the Empire and the Rebels. It uses Petroglyph's game engine Alamo. In October 2006, an expansion titled Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption was released. On May 31, 2014, online functionality, including network multiplayer and wireless chat, was discontinued after Glu Mobile's purchase of GameSpy and the subsequent shutdown of all game servers. As of September 1, 2017, the multiplayer has been re-enabled on the Steam version as well as workshop support being added."

I'm sure mods can increase the amount of troops on screen.

Total Warrior

Tzeentch
When I was a teenager I'd always wanted a Star Wars game with Kingdom Hearts 2 combat mechanics.

Now? Just give me a 1 for 1 remake (zero changes to dialogue, characterizations or quest plots) of KOTOR2 with modern graphics and all the cut content added in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.