Colossus vs. Black King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
zorro This fight should be a rivalry.

Booya_69
The black king as in shaw?
I think ss already busted colossus up and made him bleed.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Booya_69

When did this happen? I don't remember Shaw ever beating Colossus in combat.

Colossus is certainly strong enough to grab and toss Shaw into space.

DarkSaint85

You thinking of Uncanny 132?

Or the time it was a mental projection from Cassandra Nova?

Booya_69
Originally posted by Glorificus
When did this happen? I don't remember Shaw ever beating Colossus in combat.

Colossus is certainly strong enough to grab and toss Shaw into space.

I'm not sure tbh. I seen scans years ago. I think shaw is squeezing colossus's head or something. It might be one of the instances ds is referring to.

zopzop
Shaw beat Colossus back in the late 70s early 80s. They haven't really faced off since then. There was ONE fight but I think it was an illusion Emma was using to phuck with Shaw (I think it was from Astonishing x-men 18).

Having said that, I still think Shaw wins. He one-shot KOed Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers + Classic She-Hulk's.

Booya_69
👍

Didn't he beat hercules or have a good showing against him?

zopzop
👍

Didn't he beat hercules or have a good showing against him?
It was mortal Hercules but Herc had all his legendary weapons : Perseus' Shield, a magical sword, etc..... Shaw punched the shield out of his hand and tanked the magical sword attack then beat moral Hercules down.

Booya_69
Ah I see, it was mortal herc. btw what do we classify mortal herc? 50 tonner, 70 tonner?

Stoic
Ah I see, it was mortal herc. btw what do we classify mortal herc? 50 tonner, 70 tonner?

Shaw gets my vote. He we round for round against Magneto, and easily held his own.

Booya_69
Originally posted by Stoic
Shaw gets my vote. He we round for round against Magneto, and easily held his own.

Really? Wow. Scans? Or issue number.

Alex_Ferrana
Really? Wow. Scans? Or issue number.

The New Mutants #75. I perhaps.

https://comiconlinefree.net/the-new-mutants/issue-75

Stoic

Stoic

DarkSaint85

Human level.

Booya_69
Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
The New Mutants #75. I perhaps.

https://comiconlinefree.net/the-new-mutants/issue-75

Thanks 👍

Booya_69
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Human level.

You jest

Booya_69

Stoic
Out of Character. Shaw took She Hulk’s punch with ease. It also didn’t look as if he needed to prep. Shaw was also said to punch things very hard when he wakes up to build a kinetic charge. He’d do this repeatedly.

The thing here is that they begin at their best normal fighting condition.

DarkSaint85
You jest

Not at all. Hercules was depowered to human levels. As I've used him in a BZ, I'd know.

Sin I AM

Hmmm ..there was a lot of context. He couldn't pull that in a straight fight

Classic NES
Wouldn't Shaw just absorb all the kinetic energy from Colossus pubches?

DarkSaint85
Unless Colossus fastball specials him into space.

Mind you, Colossus is the guy Slowdinson speed blitzes. And Shaw can be fast himself.

Stoic

Alex_Ferrana
Out of Character. Shaw took She Hulk’s punch with ease. It also didn’t look as if he needed to prep. Shaw was also said to punch things very hard when he wakes up to build a kinetic charge. He’d do this repeatedly.

The thing here is that they begin at their best normal fighting condition.

Shaw is kinda masochistic, he even let people beat him up before he starts to use his energy powers. He is like a sponge, taking a lot of damage and using it for himself.

StiltmanFTW
Don't think he's masochistic per se - unlike lesser kinetic energy absorbers (Bishop, Maverick or even Strong Guy), he is actually not bothered at all by the physical strikes.

If there is no true pain, then we cannot speak of actual masochism.

Of course, he does have his share of low showings, but most of the time he literally no-sells the hits he absorbs --- unlike others with similar powersets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.