Can Marvels Mightiest take down WF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can this collection of Marvel hero's smashing World Forger simultaneously bring him down like an amped Superman did?

Hulk ( green scar )
Sentry ( basic )
Gladiator
Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Wonderman
Thor ( with Mjolnir )
Hercules
She Hulk
Supreme

How much damage if any can they do?

JBL
Lol. They would kill WF.

StiltmanFTW
All of them? At the same time?

Originally posted by JBL
Lol. They would kill WF.

thumb up

deft
Hulk solos.

carver9
Hulk snaps his neck tbh

MrMind
WF swings his hammer

the tiny marvel omniverse gets obliterated into dust

carver9
WF destroyed a Multiverse or Universe? Scans please.

DarkSaint85
Hulk only achieved his feats in the Dark Dimension due to his magic wish, not due to his strength.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9

why? it's not like you know how to read

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk only achieved his feats in the Dark Dimension due to his magic wish, not due to his strength.

Keep thinking that

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
why? it's not like you know how to read

Post the scans I don't know how to read.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

They'd be lucky to tickle him

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

They'd be lucky to tickle him He'd be dead along with the planet he's standing on.

DarkSaint85
Post the scans I don't know how to read.

This is textbook.

She didn't just 'surround him in dirt'. You then using 'lol' in an attempt to belittle that idea COMPLETELY misses the point. Because that is NOT the idea we are putting forth.

She phased the dirt INTO him.

But because you have a specific narrative in your head, you twist the showing to suit your ends. And now, it's artist error/comic writing.

If he regrew his arms, why did he regrow them with concrete phased into it? Why did his sandals come back?

Your answer: artist error/comics. Because you desperately want it to become a feat for Hulk where he regrows both his arms and legs instantaneously.

You take this scene:
https://i.postimg.cc/qMg5H4R0/mvar9i9frfc31.jpg

And turn it into:

You take this scene:
https://i.postimg.cc/V6GWK0Xt/4623194-crusades-05-36.jpg

And turn it into:

Your interpretations are...suspect at best. Like when you denied that Cyborg disintegrated a parademon:

Or Aquaman stabbing Darkseid:

Or when you try to nitpick:

https://i.postimg.cc/13ZXDNGW/Batman-Secret-Files-1-1.jpg

Carver's next post: 'Whatever, I'm done, have fun' 'Good to see I am in your feelings' maybe something about me being emotional like a woman, the usual.

Then, a few years/months later, he will be back claiming that Hulk regrew his arms and legs or somesuch, repeating the exact same arguments.

Happy to add Carver's interpretation of the above scans.

carver9
Hulk destroyed the Dark Dimension. Sorry, Saint

carver9
Also, Greg Pak himself in an interview confirmed that Hulk annihilated a planet...

https://ibb.co/ynGdgSk

DarkSaint85

Prove it was purely through strength.

lawest9
laughing out loud

They'd be lucky to tickle him Word......

JBL
Originally posted by lawest9
Word...... If you co-sign with someone saying they would be lucky to tickle WF, then why make this thread?

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
If you co-sign with someone saying they would be lucky to tickle WF, then why make this thread? For the opinions of other's, I don't have agree with everyone to get their interesting feedback on the subject.

JBL
Originally posted by lawest9
For the opinions of other's, I don't have agree with everyone to get their interesting feedback on the subject. We ALL know who you are going to agree with. You have already proved that. Look at the characters you chose. Your hidden agenda is quite obvious.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
We ALL know who you are going to agree with. You have already proved that. Look at the characters you chose. Your hidden agenda is quite obvious. You bleed too much and you take this fantasy world of KMC far too seriously, what hidden agenda would I have over a bunch of comic book characters, I have a real life.

MrMind
jbl needs to listen to his mother

his mom thinks world forger is toaa level, what a wise woman she is

JBL
jbl needs to listen to his mother

his mom thinks world forger is toaa level, what a wise woman she is Let's see... A punch from a highly amped superman only knocked WF down and caused a nice size crater vs Characters whose punches have destroyed planets and more? But of course you co-sign with law. Good job. Such loyalty is rare.

DarkSaint85
When WBH was on earth, he didn't even melt a pickup truck.

JBL
When WBH was on earth, he didn't even melt a pickup truck. So, when Superman and DD were hitting each other with everything they had, it didn't even knock people down.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
So, when Superman and DD were hitting each other with everything they had, it didn't even knock people down.

Irrelevant.

My post is in direct response to your use of collateral damage. Glad we both agree we shouldn't use it

JBL
Irrelevant.

My post is in direct response to your use of collateral damage. Glad we both agree we shouldn't use it Lol. Your response was to low-ball as ever.

DarkSaint85
Nope. Guess you don't like your hypocrisy pointed out. Have a nice day.

MrMind
superman destroyed a multiverse and part of the 6th dimension

wwhulk couldn't destroy new york city

hmmmmm

Endless Mike
Hulk destroyed a planet and its moon inside the Dark Dimension. Unless you're talking about some new feat I don't know about, he never destroyed the entire Dark Dimension...

abhilegend
If you are talking about the "destroyer of my realm" bit, "her realm" was just a part of the planet as shown in IH 633.

https://i.postimg.cc/q7Cm56hF/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/MT2s2Z1p/image.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hulk destroyed a planet and its moon inside the Dark Dimension. Unless you're talking about some new feat I don't know about, he never destroyed the entire Dark Dimension...
And the feat is suspect anyway.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/uibror/worldbreaker_hulk_cant_destroy_an_actual_planet/

DarkSaint85
That Reddit post just stole all of my arguments.

carver9
Prove it was purely through strength.

What was it through? He said Hulk destroyed a planet so if it was strength, let me guess, you think he used transmutation? Doesn't matter since this is my last post on the topic? Also, how did Superman destroy the planet in World Forger dimension

carver9

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/uibror/worldbreaker_hulk_cant_destroy_an_actual_planet/

Seen this scan on numerous of occasions and it doesn't apply to the scene that involves Hulk. Also, comics after that, both Strange and Dormammu went all out on the same planet and nothing happened. You posting this is like me posting a scan of the Phantom Zone being the size of a planet. Feel confident you won't accept it.

JBL
Nope. Guess you don't like your hypocrisy pointed out. Have a nice day. You the one low-balling every character put up against superman. It's no wonder carver has you on ignore. You have a nice day.

DarkSaint85
What was it through? He said Hulk destroyed a planet so if it was strength, let me guess, you think he used transmutation? Doesn't matter since this is my last post on the topic? Also, how did Superman destroy the planet in World Forger dimension
Thanks for replying. But you have no proof, I see. Try better next time.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
You the one low-balling every character put up against superman. It's no wonder carver has you on ignore. You have a nice day.

He does? Thanks.

JBL
superman destroyed a multiverse and part of the 6th dimension

wwhulk couldn't destroy new york city

hmmmmm LMAO. Superman NEVER destroyed a multiverse. Even the worst superman fans have stopped clinging to that lie.

StiltmanFTW

Reddit does steal from the best love

carver9
Reddit IS the best.

StiltmanFTW
They're one big copypasta, carter.

abhilegend
I created that thread lolOriginally posted by carver9
Seen this scan on numerous of occasions and it doesn't apply to the scene that involves Hulk. Also, comics after that, both Strange and Dormammu went all out on the same planet and nothing happened. You posting this is like me posting a scan of the Phantom Zone being the size of a planet. Feel confident you won't accept it.
laughing out loud

Denial is strong with you.

deft

The multiverse. He planned replace the prime multiverse with his creation (another multiverse).

https://ibb.co/LdPj7NX

DarkSaint85
@Abhi: Disgusting.

Also, is Carv still going on about the PZ being the size of a planet, lol. I even posted the scan he used to try and use on page 1 of this thread.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
PZ being the size of a planet

penizzz the size of a planet????

Where? Where??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
penizzz the size of a planet????

Where? Where??

The Microverse

Endless Mike

Not sure that I buy that as, IIRC, multiple Mindless Ones were also destroyed by that explosion, and it was stated that those creatures can mine the insides of neutron stars, which would indicate their durability is pretty insane. If I were to run the numbers on that, I'm sure it would go significantly beyond the planet + moon calc.

carver9
They're just lowballing or trying to discredit anything not Superman. Pak already mentioned his goal throughout the run was to have Hulk destroy a planet. Also, they will lowball the Mindless Ones as well, using their lowest of fts but in THIS specific comic, the Mindless Ones were too powerful for Umar, someone who was amplified off of Dormammu powers, stacked on top of her owns.

Endless Mike
I'm just trying to be impartial and analyze feats as objectively as possible, no matter what series or character they are from.

JBL
They're just lowballing or trying to discredit anything not Superman. Pak already mentioned his goal throughout the run was to have Hulk destroy a planet. Also, they will lowball the Mindless Ones as well, using their lowest of fts but in THIS specific comic, the Mindless Ones were too powerful for Umar, someone who was amplified off of Dormammu powers, stacked on top of her owns. And that's what's wrong with this Forum. If it's not superman, it doesn't count. I know plenty of knowledgeable people who wanted to join this Forum but refuse to because of this Forums love for superman. Certain people on here ruined this place a long time ago. My staff won't even look at it anymore and my son and his friends refuse to read a single post. Smh.

DarkSaint85
I'm just trying to be impartial and analyze feats as objectively as possible, no matter what series or character they are from.

My 'take', as it were, is that I am not denying that the planet was destroyed. He's called WorldBreaker. Clue is in the name.

My argument, using Carver's, is that it's not made clear in the series that it's a pure strength feat - this is a Hulk that had incredible amounts of wishing well power on him, enough to amp multiple Savage Hulk level goes 1000x, Red She Hulk to his level, bring everyone back from being atomised for all eternity etc ....there was powerful juju at work here.

So saying that the magic contributed to the breaking of said world, isn't an impossible statement.

If people wish to debate honestly on it, I am game.

Endless Mike
My 'take', as it were, is that I am not denying that the planet was destroyed. He's called WorldBreaker. Clue is in the name.

My argument, using Carver's, is that it's not made clear in the series that it's a pure strength feat - this is a Hulk that had incredible amounts of wishing well power on him, enough to amp multiple Savage Hulk level goes 1000x, Red She Hulk to his level, bring everyone back from being atomised for all eternity etc ....there was powerful juju at work here.

So saying that the magic contributed to the breaking of said world, isn't an impossible statement.

If people wish to debate honestly on it, I am game.

My interpretation was that he was just finally allowed to let loose since the magic would keep fixing everything.

But I don't really do vs debating anymore. Just cataloguing, analyzing, and calculating feats nowadays.

DarkSaint85
My interpretation was that he was just finally allowed to let loose since the magic would keep fixing everything.

But I don't really do vs debating anymore. Just cataloguing, analyzing, and calculating feats nowadays.

thumb up and sure, that's the general accepted thinking.

But it's to show how some things are just *accepted* without the need for proof, and we are all okay with that.

Endless Mike
It's hard to find absolute "proof" in most cases like this, the best you can do is find a solid amount of evidence one way or the other.

carver9

This. Why would Pak write magic as the cause when he outright said HULK destroyed the planet? Hulk only wish was to make sure everyone was revived when the planet was destroyed. The moon crumbled as well. Is magic the cause of that?

DarkSaint85
This. Why would Pak write magic as the cause when he outright said HULK destroyed the planet? Hulk only wish was to make sure everyone was revived when the planet was destroyed. The moon crumbled as well. Is magic the cause of that?

Why not? HULK still caused it, the only difference is it isn't directly through his punches, but through his magic.

And yes. All that damage.

carver9
Through HIS magic? Is that how it works? I thought the magic from the Wishing well required a wish for it to happen? Also, Wendigo and Arm was covered in magic and was a 1000 times stronger. Why didn't their magic destroy the earth or the city they were fighting in when they were a 1000 ft tall?

DarkSaint85
Through HIS magic? Is that how it works? I thought the magic from the Wishing well required a wish for it to happen? Also, Wendigo and Arm was covered in magic and was a 1000 times stronger. Why didn't their magic destroy the earth or the city they were fighting in when they were a 1000 ft tall?

Indeed. That is how it works.

And whose wish? Answer: Hulk's. Hence, he's still the WorldBreaker. It's just that it's through his wish, i.e.magic, rather than physical strength.

Same reason Hulk, Red She Hulk, and massively amped A-bomb and She Hulk didn't destroy the earth in THEIR fight, even though Betty and Bruce weren't holding back (remember, they thought they were still in the Dark Dimension).

Edit: Hulk and Red She Hulk were also amped (they had absorbed the nukes). So even more powerful than when Hulk had destroyed Umar's realm. The other Hulks had also gone insane, so Def weren't holding back - and Red She Hulk was explicitly WBH level before the amp, due to Hulk's wish.

carver9
And it was stated on panel that they were about to destroy Earth. What wish did Hulk say that caused Umar planet to be destroyed

DarkSaint85
And it was stated on panel that they were about to destroy Earth. What wish did Hulk say that caused Umar planet to be destroyed

They were about to, yes. But note that Red She Hulk, who was EXPLICITLY WBH level, then got AMPED massively (she became 1000ft tall and stomped an amped Foom) AND had gotten insane.....didn't even affect the humans next to her when she was fighting Jen and Rick (also amped and 1000ft tall). You cannot ignore this, it's very clear.

As for the wish, we can say....the wish that they all die/get destroyed. Remember, the whole point of the well is that your wish doesn't have to be explicit. BiBeast wished for Hulk to be wiped off the face of the Earth - technically, that's what happened (he went to the Dark Dimension). ArmCheddon wished for him to suffer as he suffered - so technically, that's what happened (they all burned and died and reformed).

So WBH wishing for his enemies to die and reform for all eternity - well, that is precisely what happened. They all die BECAUSE of the wish, then reform. In a neutral zone, where there were no innocents (he even asks Umar this explicitly, and she says no, unless you find goblins cuddly).

Not because Hulk is that strong. Because we saw what happened when he got MASSIVELY amped and came to Earth (where there are innocents) - even though he thought it was the DD, and Betty (his equal, who was now MASSIVELY amped) was insanely fighting - no damage occurred.

Endless Mike
They were about to, yes. But note that Red She Hulk, who was EXPLICITLY WBH level, then got AMPED massively (she became 1000ft tall and stomped an amped Foom) AND had gotten insane.....didn't even affect the humans next to her when she was fighting Jen and Rick (also amped and 1000ft tall). You cannot ignore this, it's very clear.

Can you really use that line of argument? 99% of the time when planet destroying characters fight, they don't end up destroying the planet, whether it's in Marvel, DC, or Dragon Ball Z. That's just how these things work in fiction.

StiltmanFTW
That's just how these things work in fiction.

True:

https://i.ibb.co/ZHXp7BC/main-qimg-6f001dd1c5e3917eced2cbaf847c0807-lq.jpg

DarkSaint85
Can you really use that line of argument? 99% of the time when planet destroying characters fight, they don't end up destroying the planet, whether it's in Marvel, DC, or Dragon Ball Z. That's just how these things work in fiction.

Two things:

1. It was a riposte to Carver - a DBZ fan, where collateral damage is king - who asked why Wendigo et Al didn't destroy the Earth when THEY fought.

2. Even ignoring that, it seems pretty inconsistent considering just a few pages/panels earlier, a weaker Hulk/She-Rulk destroyed a planet just as a side effect -IOW, this was the 1% of the time planet destroyers actually destroyed a planet. The only difference being, now the Hulks were in the presence of innocent beings, so Hulk's wish that they all die in the fighting/then get resurrected was now invalid.

The whole point of WBH was that he DOES cause planetary collateral destruction. That's his entire point, so what happens in 99% of other fights is moot, as they don't involve a character who breaks worlds as collateral damage.

Endless Mike
Granted it's a bit more excusable when there are wacky energy and dimensional powers involved rather than just pure brute strength, but if we were to assume every character followed the proper physics of what super strength and speed would imply, then we'd have to wonder why the Hulk doesn't end up in space by jumping faster than escape velocity, or why Superman create a shockwave like a thermonuclear bomb every time he throws a punch.

There's a bit of suspension of disbelief that needs to be invoked.

DarkSaint85
Granted it's a bit more excusable when there are wacky energy and dimensional powers involved rather than just pure brute strength, but if we were to assume every character followed the proper physics of what super strength and speed would imply, then we'd have to wonder why the Hulk doesn't end up in space by jumping faster than escape velocity, or why Superman create a shockwave like a thermonuclear bomb every time he throws a punch.

There's a bit of suspension of disbelief that needs to be invoked.

100% in agreement. See my two points above. After all, Hulk's pants never get destroyed.

abhilegend
Not sure that I buy that as, IIRC, multiple Mindless Ones were also destroyed by that explosion, and it was stated that those creatures can mine the insides of neutron stars, which would indicate their durability is pretty insane. If I were to run the numbers on that, I'm sure it would go significantly beyond the planet + moon calc.
That's from a different arc in a different book. Mindless ones gets destroyed all the time by street level heroes too.

Endless Mike
That's from a different arc in a different book. Mindless ones gets destroyed all the time by street level heroes too.

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same incident. But if not, no big deal. I have seen them knocked around and outmaneuvered, but rarely actually damaged or destroyed by anything but top tier force.

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same incident. But if not, no big deal. I have seen them knocked around and outmaneuvered, but rarely actually damaged or destroyed by anything but top tier force.

"Top tier force", such as Blade's hand? stick out tongue

https://i.ibb.co/f8QWyMw/blade.png

Funny thing about Marvel & DC is that we can wank the hell out of those characters and their feats... but we can also lowball them all to shit, if we feel like it.

Endless Mike
"Top tier force", such as Blade's hand? stick out tongue

https://i.ibb.co/f8QWyMw/blade.png

Funny thing about Marvel & DC is that we can wank the hell out of those characters and their feats... but we can also lowball them all to shit, if we feel like it.

Well yeah, you can, but I'd need to see the context for that. IIRC when they were first introduced even Doctor Strange had trouble with them.

Anyway, I just realized that quibbling about the structural durability of matter in the Dark Dimension is actually irrelevant for planetary scale feats like that, because the durability of things like moons and planets is determined instead by gravitational binding energy. So as long as the gravity on the surface of that planet was comparable to Earth and it was of comparable size, it wouldn't really matter what it was made of, as it would still have comparable GBE. Same with the inverse-square law calcs used to calculate the destruction of the moon, as well.

Of course you can always nitpick about wonky magical physics, but there's no real way to prove or disprove that unless there is a new source of information that clarifies it.

Stoic
According to that story, none of those guys can do it. Even if you combined them into one massively powerful entity they would still likely fail. This may anger people, but it just goes to show that Superman is as powerful as the story needs him to be. This should come as no surprise to anyone that has followed the character throughout his history.

However, in terms of battle feats, the World Forger like many others on his level of power have very few battle feats, and as such many can claim that they need to prove themselves before being launched to the top of the food chain.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Stoic
According to that story, none of those guys can do it. Even if you combined them into one massively powerful entity they would still likely fail. This may anger people, but it just goes to show that Superman is as powerful as the story needs him to be. This should come as no surprise to anyone that has followed the character throughout his history.

However, in terms of battle feats, the World Forger like many others on his level of power have very few battle feats, and as such many can claim that they need to prove themselves before being launched to the top of the food chain.

Do you know what issues the story takes place in?

Stoic

qwertyuiop1998
Do you know what issues the story takes place in?
Justice League vol 4 issue 19 to issue 25( or simply google Justice League Sixth Dimension arc)

carver9
@Dark, when did Hulk wish for his enemies to die?

https://ibb.co/RQT6mRJ
https://ibb.co/8bw8jpr

qwertyuiop1998
because the durability of things like moons and planets is determined instead by gravitational binding energy. So as long as the gravity on the surface of that planet was comparable to Earth and it was of comparable size, it wouldn't really matter what it was made of, as it would still have comparable GBE.
Hmmm, just noticed this. I'm not too sure about comparable size part. From what I understand, the GBE(Gravitational binding energy) is U=-(3GM^2/5R) where G is the gravitational constant, M is the mass of the sphere, and R is its radius.

Does the size really matter? Since as you said, celestial bodies' durability is determined by GBE, and the radius/size is variable. I think the more accurate way is to say as long as the gravity on the surface of that planet was comparable to Earth then the planet would have comparable durability to Earth

Endless Mike
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Hmmm, just noticed this. I'm not too sure about comparable size part. From what I understand, the GBE(Gravitational binding energy) is U=-(3GM^2/5R) where G is the gravitational constant, M is the mass of the sphere, and R is its radius.

Does the size really matter? Since as you said, celestial bodies' durability is determined by GBE, and the radius/size is variable. I think the more accurate way is to say as long as the gravity on the surface of that planet was comparable to Earth then the planet would have comparable durability to Earth

Well yeah, radius is the variable that involves the size. If you have a planet that is, say, only 10 km across, but has Earth's surface gravity, it is going to be a lot denser than Earth, but its total GBE will be much less.

EDIT: You can play around with the calculator here to see what I mean

http://stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/Calculator.html

abhilegend
Nah, they get damaged all the time. Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well yeah, you can, but I'd need to see the context for that. IIRC when they were first introduced even Doctor Strange had trouble with them.

Anyway, I just realized that quibbling about the structural durability of matter in the Dark Dimension is actually irrelevant for planetary scale feats like that, because the durability of things like moons and planets is determined instead by gravitational binding energy. So as long as the gravity on the surface of that planet was comparable to Earth and it was of comparable size, it wouldn't really matter what it was made of, as it would still have comparable GBE. Same with the inverse-square law calcs used to calculate the destruction of the moon, as well.

Of course you can always nitpick about wonky magical physics, but there's no real way to prove or disprove that unless there is a new source of information that clarifies it.
Except we know that the gravitational binding force is weaker in Dark Dimension and matter is more fragile.

Endless Mike
Nah, they get damaged all the time.

Well yeah, but typically by people like Dr. Strange, from what I have seen.

You would have to prove that the gravitational force is weaker. And if it was, an earth-sized planet would have much less surface gravity than Earth.

abhilegend

You would have to prove that the gravitational force is weaker. And if it was, an earth-sized planet would have much less surface gravity than Earth.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtcCgcJJ/RCO020-1469390315.jpg

Confirmed in handbooks too.

https://i.postimg.cc/pV0v8QVc/image.jpg

Endless Mike
Certainly interesting, but again it seems that the physics are quite odd as dimensional portals are a consequence of this. That second scan even says that "there is no gravity as we know it". So how would you evaluate that feat then?

abhilegend
Certainly interesting, but again it seems that the physics are quite odd as dimensional portals are a consequence of this. That second scan even says that "there is no gravity as we know it". So how would you evaluate that feat then?
We can't. The only thing quantifiable from that arc is that Hulk, Red She Hulk (hugely amped) fighting together could "might break the planet".

https://i.postimg.cc/VkkDtM6g/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/9Qg1YMwh/image.jpg

Mind you they thought they were still in Dark Dimension so no need to hold back as reminded by Amadeus.

Endless Mike
Well the fact that they thought they were still in the Dark Dimension means that the planet there had surface gravity effectively identical to Earth, as otherwise they would notice the gravity changing abruptly. So even if gravity is not constant throughout the Dark Dimension, it seems to have been relatively of the same strength in that particular area.

abhilegend
They were 500 feet tall, gravity was least of their concern lol.

Endless Mike
They were 500 feet tall, gravity was least of their concern lol.

They would have still felt a difference if it was in any way significant.

Of course in fiction gravity of different planets and such is something that authors usually don't think about that often, so unless the gravity of a particular body is stated to be different from Earth standard, if you have characters walking around on it like they would on Earth, and not noting any difference, it's probably something the author didn't bother to think of. But for calculation purposes the best method is to assume it's the same unless stated or shown otherwise.

But since the gravity in the Dark Dimension is variable and sometimes doesn't even behave like gravity, then it is hard to say for sure.

abhilegend
That's why the feat is not quantifiable. If the gravity was similar and Hulk wasn't holding back, Earth should be destroyed just like the planet in Dark Dimension.

But it didn't.

Endless Mike
That's why the feat is not quantifiable. If the gravity was similar and Hulk wasn't holding back, Earth should be destroyed just like the planet in Dark Dimension.

But it didn't.

Again, I think that's a pretty bad argument, as you could make the lack of collateral damage case for any fictional super powered characters. So going by that standard, the only characters who could actually destroy a planet are those who did so every time they fought on or anywhere near a planet... which is probably not a very big list.

abhilegend
But it wasn't lack of damage, Amadeus noted they could break the planet after all.

The feat requires so much denial that its almost funny.

abhilegend
Also Fin Fang Foom was classified as continent level threat in the very same issue.

DarkSaint85
@Dark, when did Hulk wish for his enemies to die?

https://ibb.co/8bw8jpr
Right there in the comics.....what are you on about lol.

Endless Mike
But it wasn't lack of damage, Amadeus noted they could break the planet after all.

The feat requires so much denial that its almost funny.

That is a lack of damage, because the planet wasn't destroyed but it was stated to be in danger. That's very common with this kind of thing. If every super powered fictional character did the full amount of damage they would realistically cause every time they fought, there wouldn't be many places left to fight in.

DarkSaint85
Again, I think that's a pretty bad argument, as you could make the lack of collateral damage case for any fictional super powered characters. So going by that standard, the only characters who could actually destroy a planet are those who did so every time they fought on or anywhere near a planet... which is probably not a very big list.

But other characters aren't defined by their ability to break worlds. WBH is

It's like having a character called Flying Man.....have him fly in one issue (his only appearance to date)....then a few pages later, show that he actually moves around by jumping really high and gliding around, and doesn't actually use powered flight.

Endless Mike
But other characters aren't defined by their ability to break worlds. WBH is

It's like having a character called Flying Man.....have him fly in one issue (his only appearance to date)....then a few pages later, show that he actually moves around by jumping really high and gliding around, and doesn't actually use powered flight.

That would maybe make sense if that Dark Dimension thing was the Hulk's only planet level feat ever (in which case it would be an outlier), but it's not.

DarkSaint85
That would maybe make sense if that Dark Dimension thing was the Hulk's only planet level feat ever (in which case it would be an outlier), but it's not.

Well, am talking specifically about WBH and that storyline. Where we finally see the World Breaker. A scant few pages prior, we are shown that collateral damage is taken into account - WBHs most impressive feat is all collateral damage, after all. So to say the writer doesn't take collateral damage into account, when the centrepiece is all collateral damage, is strange.

But it's all by the by. You and abhi both agree it's unquantifiable, due to the weaker and wonky gravity.

Endless Mike
Well, am talking specifically about WBH and that storyline. Where we finally see the World Breaker. A scant few pages prior, we are shown that collateral damage is taken into account - WBHs most impressive feat is all collateral damage, after all. So to say the writer doesn't take collateral damage into account, when the centrepiece is all collateral damage, is strange.

But it's all by the by. You and abhi both agree it's unquantifiable, due to the weaker and wonky gravity.

Perhaps not as strictly, but I would definitely call it at least planet level. Of course I would say that by itself is probably not nearly enough to accomplish the task in the OP of this thread, based on what I have heard of that feat. Even using the Hulk's best showings ever he would probably fail. But combined with everyone else in the OP? I'd have to read the story arc to get a better opinion.

DarkSaint85
Perhaps not as strictly, but I would definitely call it at least planet level. Of course I would say that by itself is probably not nearly enough to accomplish the task in the OP of this thread, based on what I have heard of that feat. Even using the Hulk's best showings ever he would probably fail. But combined with everyone else in the OP? I'd have to read the story arc to get a better opinion.

Then there is the (slightly) different argument from me, that there were other factors than pure strength at play here. Which acknowledges how Earth was spared whilst Umar's realm was destroyed.

abhilegend
Superman performed a better feat at the last dredges of his power than WBH did (he shattered a planet just jumping off of it) and his best attacks at full power was stopped by WF by a finger lol.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/JH6G4wN

https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f717005f57ad01a4efb0ec5c1bf3cbf2-lq

https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-013ea771cfc850731cff0251e1a03bef-lq

Like I said they'd be lucky to tickle him.

qwertyuiop1998
They would have still felt a difference if it was in any way significant.

Of course in fiction gravity of different planets and such is something that authors usually don't think about that often, so unless the gravity of a particular body is stated to be different from Earth standard, if you have characters walking around on it like they would on Earth, and not noting any difference, it's probably something the author didn't bother to think of. But for calculation purposes the best method is to assume it's the same unless stated or shown otherwise.

But since the gravity in the Dark Dimension is variable and sometimes doesn't even behave like gravity, then it is hard to say for sure.
Pretty much agree with this. Most time writers wouldn't bother to check these science-nerd-stuff.

The problem I think is Carver's BS back at these days when he tried to argue the planet-busting feat Superman performed( Abhi already posted it). Like saying the planet was small(never mentioned), the planet was hollow(never mentioned), Superman's punch touched the ground(doesn't make any sense argument)

If we overanalyze these two feats( Hulk's, Superman's). Superman's based on the calculator you posted(also, thanks for affording it) and some retrospects, you can argue the planet Superman shattered was more durable than Earth

This argument I basically copypasted philo's, which a few slight changes

The planet gravity was so strong, that Superman couldn't reach escape velocity even when he first step foot in there.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201988/IkXEvFu.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201989/R0Rb3AB.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201990/jDZgEvD.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201991/yLgT9RD.jpg.html

By comparison, on Earth, even young 'Golden Age/Who didn't how to fly' Supes easily does it:

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201992/5559036-runs20at20252C00020mph201.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201992/5559036-runs20at20252C00020mph201.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201994/5559038-runs20at20252C00020mph203.jpg.html

And when Superman(post crisis Superman, who is still weaker than Rebirth Superman) learned how to fly, he can instantly reach mach 50, even 1000

https://ibb.co/nLWr62H
https://ibb.co/NZVyhT3

Then we have the calcutor which gives us the amount energy you need to generate to reduce a planet to rubble

Even we assume the planet Superman shattered was pluto in size, the planet would have comparable GBE to Earth when it's escape velocity is mach 50(17km/s)

https://ibb.co/5KBdZ0M
https://ibb.co/7YF9MMJ

It would also require a far large force to shatter the planet if it's escape velocity is mach 1000
https://ibb.co/bJy3ZsS

But I digress, anyway I agreed with your interpretation. Most time, the writers wouldn't bother to check

DarkSaint85
And now that I have access to my PC, I will lay my argument out.

From the very start, we already knew Betty - in her unamped, normal state, was a match for Hulk durability-wise:
https://i.postimg.cc/Px0Cf2vn/RCO016-1469405362.jpg
Bear this in mind as we read on.

It was established that the Wishing Well would take a circuitous route to give you exactly what you actually want, but there would be consequences:
https://i.postimg.cc/wxst48nq/RCO017-1469405362.jpg

Now, Hulk wanted there to be no innocents around - the Well could have given him a barren world, but instead, it gave him a world full of guilty criminals to fight:
https://i.postimg.cc/pLB5Qf4K/RCO009-1469445003.jpg

No matter. The Hulk loved it either way. As he himself says:
https://i.postimg.cc/4dYKTrd1/RCO010-1469445003.jpg
Look at that smile. He is loving it.

Confirmed by the Hulk himself, that it was time to fight and die (still with that shit-eating grin on his face):
https://i.postimg.cc/59HvcFQM/RCO011-1469445003.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/wxSN9TDR/RCO012-1469445003.jpg

And confirmed again by Strange. No one was going to survive - and that was the end that the Hulk wanted:
https://i.postimg.cc/fknDpPtk/RCO013-1469445003.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/T1WTkxPZ/RCO014-1469445003.jpg

As he was surrounded by guilty criminals, he wanted them all to die, be resurrected, and die again. Over and over and over again. As a side-effect, Hulk too would die and be resurrected - because ArmCheddon wished that the Hulk would also suffer the same fate:
https://i.postimg.cc/hPTdvW0y/RCO019-1469445003.jpg

In short, the World breaking feat wasn't due to pure strength, but was due to Hulk wishing that everyone with him would die as he fought them, because they were all monsters, trapped together. The Wishing Well granted this wish, by having the entire realm be destroyed every time he fought.

Sure, there is *some* strength involved. Hulk still cut loose. My argument is that it could have been Alfred, completely cutting loose with his old-man strength, fighting a planet full of Martha Wayne corpses, and the end result would have been the same - planetary destruction.

Now, what happens when they get to Earth? Safe old Earth, filled with kittens and women and children and that sort of thing?

Remember, that Betty, without the Wishing Well amp, was already on the level of Hulk. Now she got amped by the Wishing Well. THEN she got hit by FFF's missiles (note her and WBH's size):
https://i.postimg.cc/HLsc6J1R/RCO017-1469401173.jpg

She grows to massive proportions, and casually stomps FFF (along with WBH):
https://i.postimg.cc/vZGcm1TT/RCO018-1469401173.jpg

A-bomb and She-Hulk were also amped - remember, they augmented the energy:
https://i.postimg.cc/W4WDC223/RCO015-1469401173.jpg

So we now have four gigantic Hulk beings duking it out on Earth, not holding back, completely insane with power:
https://i.postimg.cc/vZy66qqQ/RCO020-1469401173.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/1tVzdwCC/RCO019-1469401173.jpg

Yet, not even a pickup truck nearby was harmed (I've circled how close Strange was to the fight, and the truck itself):
https://i.postimg.cc/sxF2CxbV/RCO020-1469401173-1.jpg

Of course, this could well just be the suspension of belief that EndlessMike was talking about. But the comic was clear in that one didn't need to articulate the wish out loud, verbally, for it to happen - Wendigo and Cho made wishes without saying them, for example. In other words, we don't need Hulk actually saying the words for it to have been a wish.

In short, the Hulk only had the power to destroy a world in the Dark Dimension, because the Well granted him the power to do so when there were no innocents around. Once he (and 3 others!) were on Earth, a planet filled with innocents, he (and the other 3) didn't destroy Earth.

All this ignores the whole 'gravity is wonky in the DD' argument.

StiltmanFTW

whistle

https://tinyurl.com/3v9zh882

cdtm
Nice post DS. Of course all completely obvious if Carver actually read the story. thumb up

Endless Mike
I wasn't comparing Hulk with Superman's feats, but rather talking about the feat in isolation. As for Deadpool there, it doesn't look like there are any indications of damage aside from the blood on the sword, which is odd because I was under the impression that those things didn't even have blood. But I could be wrong about that detail of their physiology.

Galan007
Quite a few lesser characters have damaged them.

Deadpool, Blade, Spitfire, BP, Captain Midland, etc.

DarkSaint85
Captain Midland was the guy from Nextwave, right? He was literally smashing them in half, iirc.

Of course, bytheby as differing writers would have differing interpretations. Some writers have Batman as Batgod, others have him more grounded, for example.

Endless Mike
I guess they are jobbers when outside of a Dr. Strange story, for the most part then.

qwertyuiop1998
I wasn't comparing Hulk with Superman's feats, but rather talking about the feat in isolation. As for Deadpool there, it doesn't look like there are any indications of damage aside from the blood on the sword, which is odd because I was under the impression that those things didn't even have blood. But I could be wrong about that detail of their physiology.
No,no,no. Sorry for the confusion. The Superman part in my post I just wanted to give some explanation(at least, I think it is the explanation) for why a lot of people on here tried to argue the Hulk's feat.

Both Superman and Hulk's feats are planetary to say the least, but Carver and other well known trolls made many shit arguments back in the days( aside those argument I mentioned, they also made argument that the planet Superman shattered was weakened due to Superman's previous jumps as if planets had healthbar or something etc)

Thus, everyone now is trying to shit on Carver. The Dark Dimension argument I don't think you need to take it seriously that was what I was trying to say

Philosophía

From the very start, we already knew Betty - in her unamped, normal state, was a match for Hulk durability-wise:

It was established that the Wishing Well would take a circuitous route to give you exactly what you actually want, but there would be consequences:

Now, Hulk wanted there to be no innocents around - the Well could have given him a barren world, but instead, it gave him a world full of guilty criminals to fight:

Confirmed by the Hulk himself, that it was time to fight and die (still with that shit-eating grin on his face):

And confirmed again by Strange. No one was going to survive - and that was the end that the Hulk wanted:

As he was surrounded by guilty criminals, he wanted them all to die, be resurrected, and die again. Over and over and over again. As a side-effect, Hulk too would die and be resurrected - because ArmCheddon wished that the Hulk would also suffer the same fate:
https://i.postimg.cc/hPTdvW0y/RCO019-1469445003.jpg

In short, the World breaking feat wasn't due to pure strength, but was due to Hulk wishing that everyone with him would die as he fought them, because they were all monsters, trapped together. The Wishing Well granted this wish, by having the entire realm be destroyed every time he fought.

Sure, there is *some* strength involved. Hulk still cut loose. My argument is that it could have been Alfred, completely cutting loose with his old-man strength, fighting a planet full of Martha Wayne corpses, and the end result would have been the same - planetary destruction.

Now, what happens when they get to Earth? Safe old Earth, filled with kittens and women and children and that sort of thing?

Remember, that Betty, without the Wishing Well amp, was already on the level of Hulk. Now she got amped by the Wishing Well. THEN she got hit by FFF's missiles (note her and WBH's size):
https://i.postimg.cc/HLsc6J1R/RCO017-1469401173.jpg

She grows to massive proportions, and casually stomps FFF (along with WBH):
https://i.postimg.cc/vZGcm1TT/RCO018-1469401173.jpg

A-bomb and She-Hulk were also amped - remember, they augmented the energy:
https://i.postimg.cc/W4WDC223/RCO015-1469401173.jpg

So we now have four gigantic Hulk beings duking it out on Earth, not holding back, completely insane with power:
https://i.postimg.cc/vZy66qqQ/RCO020-1469401173.jpg

Yet, not even a pickup truck nearby was harmed (I've circled how close Strange was to the fight, and the truck itself):
https://i.postimg.cc/sxF2CxbV/RCO020-1469401173-1.jpg

Of course, this could well just be the suspension of belief that EndlessMike was talking about. But the comic was clear in that one didn't need to articulate the wish out loud, verbally, for it to happen - Wendigo and Cho made wishes without saying them, for example. In other words, we don't need Hulk actually saying the words for it to have been a wish.

In short, the Hulk only had the power to destroy a world in the Dark Dimension, because the Well granted him the power to do so when there were no innocents around. Once he (and 3 others!) were on Earth, a planet filled with innocents, he (and the other 3) didn't destroy Earth.

All this ignores the whole 'gravity is wonky in the DD' argument. It's really quite impressive how well you made the case, even ignoring the canonical fact about the difference in physics.

MrMind
He ain't shit

carver9
Where did Hulk say he wish to die and what does the planet being destroyed by him have to do with him wanting to die? What does the planet have to do with any of his wishes? What part of his wish said "I want to die by a planet explosion and come back to life and die by the planet explosion again". He asked for them to come back from the deaths he caused but nothing was ever stated him wishing they would die. He asked for everyone to be transported from the planet except fing fang foom. How is he wishing them all to die but at the same time saving them?

carver9
Here he's asking Strange to get everyone off of the planet except Fing Fang Foom.

So you're saying he wants everyone to die while saving them at the same time?. He also mentions his wish here is for everyone to be resurrected.

DarkSaint85
Where did Hulk say he wish to die and what does the planet being destroyed by him have to do with him wanting to die? What does the planet have to do with any of his wishes? What part of his wish said "I want to die by a planet explosion and come back to life and die by the planet explosion again". He asked for them to come back from the deaths he caused but nothing was ever stated him wishing they would die. He asked for everyone to be transported from the planet except fing fang foom. How is he wishing them all to die but at the same time saving them?

Read my post. I showed clearly that the Wishing Well grants wishes in the most roundabout way possible. Cho wished for help - it brought all the villains to Vegas, for example.

His wish, as I clearly showed, and as confirmed by Hulk himself and Strange, was for everyone to die. That was the end he wanted.

He then saved two people - Cho and Di Cosimo. Because they weren't monsters. FFF was, though.
Here he's asking Strange to get everyone off of the planet except Fing Fang Foom.

So you're saying he wants everyone to die while saving them at the same time?. He also mentions his wish here is for everyone to be resurrected.
He's not asking for everyone, lmao. He's only asking for Di Cosimo and Cho to be taken off, lmao. Read the first speech bubble.

carver9
Also, you said that Hulk wish was for them to die and keep coming back. Why did they not die here?

If their wish was to keep dying and coming back, should they not have died here as well?

DarkSaint85
Also, you said that Hulk wish was for them to die and keep coming back. Why did they not die here?

If their wish was to keep dying and coming back, should they not have died here as well?

They're not in the Dark Dimension, lmao. The wish is specific to the DD.

carver9
Read my post. I showed clearly that the Wishing Well grants wishes in the most roundabout way possible. Cho wished for help - it brought all the villains to Vegas, for example.

His wish, as I clearly showed, and as confirmed by Hulk himself and Strange, was for everyone to die. That was the end he wanted.

He then saved two people - Cho and Di Cosimo. Because they weren't monsters. FFF was, though.

He's not asking for everyone, lmao. He's only asking for Di Cosimo and Cho to be taken off, lmao. Read the first speech bubble.

His wish is stated right there on panel. To come back to life. He never wished for them to die. It's literally right there on panel. "They won't die. The magic here resurrect people to fight again and again".

carver9
They're not in the Dark Dimension, lmao. The wish is specific to the DD.

Where was it said the wish was specifically for the DD? Show me.

Smurph

Fin, Carver.

Fin. Fang. Foom.

carver9
Originally posted by Smurph
Fin, Carver.

Fin. Fang. Foom.

Lmao, did that irritate you?

Smurph

DarkSaint85
Where was it said the wish was specifically for the DD? Show me.
The wish was for guilty parties to be affected, which the DD only had:

Jen and Rick were NOT guilty monsters. So.....no.

Moreover, you didn't even read my post. I pre-empted your questions - the Wishing Well fulfills your wish in its own way - for example, when Cho wished for help. Here, I will spoonfeed you even further - here is Bruce's cousin and friend dying from a horrible poisoning:
https://i.postimg.cc/2ycGcp1N/RCO008-1469445115.jpg

Show me specifically where Bruce wished for this?

Answer: he did not, it was the Wishing Well deciding:
https://i.postimg.cc/63hYZ4w3/1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/prXkJVXB/RCO012-1469445115-1.jpg

He wished for them to be cured - so the Wishing Well cured them by having Armcheddon poison them to death, which also had the side-effect of curing them. Did he specifically wish for ArmCheddon to poison them to a slow and horrible death? Of course not. But that is how the wish is fulfilled.

His wish is stated right there on panel. To come back to life. He never wished for them to die. It's literally right there on panel. "They won't die. The magic here resurrect people to fight again and again".

Erm....

No one will survive - this is the end he wants.

Banner is referring to permanent death - they won't die, because they will keep coming back to life. As he said:
https://i.postimg.cc/qMFQ2Tf8/RCO012-1469445003-1.jpg

This is directly after Umar confirms she does not rule over innocents. She only rules over guilty monsters.

carver9

Moreover, you didn't even read my post. I pre-empted your questions - the Wishing Well fulfills your wish in its own way - for example, when Cho wished for help. Here, I will spoonfeed you even further - here is Bruce's cousin and friend dying from a horrible poisoning:
https://i.postimg.cc/2ycGcp1N/RCO008-1469445115.jpg

Show me specifically where Bruce wished for this?

Answer: he did not, it was the Wishing Well deciding:
https://i.postimg.cc/63hYZ4w3/1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/prXkJVXB/RCO012-1469445115-1.jpg

He wished for them to be cured - so the Wishing Well cured them by having Armcheddon poison them to death, which also had the side-effect of curing them. Did he specifically wish for ArmCheddon to poison them to a slow and horrible death? Of course not. But that is how the wish is fulfilled.

Erm....

No one will survive - this is the end he wants.

Banner is referring to permanent death - they won't die, because they will keep coming back to life. As he said:
https://i.postimg.cc/qMFQ2Tf8/RCO012-1469445003-1.jpg

This is directly after Umar confirms she does not rule over innocents. She only rules over guilty monsters.

Apart from Cho and Di Cosimo, of course, who aren't. Hence Hulk asking Strange to get them out (not everyone - did you get this wrong?? My scan even shows this - Strange, take the woman and child out of here)

Cho wasn't guilty as well and he got turned to dust along with other innocents. Strange also would've died if he didn't leave in time. So no, that can't be the wish.

I read your posts and seen your examples. Also, Hulk never died on panel. We saw him alive the entire time but again I ask, show me where it was mentioned the planets destruction as their cause of death. Also, Umar didn't die and she was just as guilty as anyone there.

Again, Cho died, lmao.

carver9
So your argument is that the guilty only died even though the innocent as shown here died and admitted they died....

https://ibb.co/mJSBT3R

DarkSaint85
Cho wasn't guilty as well and he got turned to dust along with other innocents. Strange also would've died if he didn't leave in time. So no, that can't be the wish.

I read your posts and seen your examples. Also, Hulk never died on panel. We saw him alive the entire time but again I ask, show me where it was mentioned the planets destruction as their cause of death. Also, Umar didn't die and she was just as guilty as anyone there.

Again, Cho died, lmao.

Simple. Umar is more powerful, and wasn't affected by the wishes. Or, she DID die, and was resurrected, it just wasn't shown. I mean, we didn't see ArmCheddon die, does it mean he tanked it? Of course not.

But Hulk DID die. Note his words, which you would have seen had you actually read my post:

WE'RE gonna fight....and WE'RE gonna die. Not, we're gonna fight, and you're gonna die.

And then later, 'it's time to fight, and die, like the monsters we are.

And again:

No-one here is going to survive...and that's the end he wants. So perhaps I am wrong - the wish wasn't parsed as 'only evildoers in the Dark Dimension die', but 'anyone who is here will die'. So when he goes to Earth, which ISN'T in the DD - no-one dies. Which explains why he wanted Cho and Di Cosimo out of the way - if they were present, they would die. If they weren't present, they won't. Simple.

Look, this is all very simple. Show me (as I said at the very start) explicit proof that it was a pure strength feat.

Edit: nor did we see Tyrannus die. So are you saying he too didn't die?

StiltmanFTW

You know what big comic companies have in common?

They can be incredibly inconsistent.

You're being stubborn right now. Just give it up.

Mindless One bleeding again, pierced by Clea's spear:

https://i.ibb.co/tLW4XXP/Y4Up1Iy.jpg

And here it doesn't seem to bleed at all when cleaved in half:

https://i.ibb.co/tH22Jch/uAM0Vd2.png

Aaaand here it's bleeding again when beheaded:

https://i.ibb.co/SPff0f1/Umar-Earth-616-Bruce-Banner-Earth-616-Dark-Dimension-Earth-616-Incredible-Hulks-Vol-1-633.png

carver9
So you're retracting statements? I think you're entire argument is wrong. So again I ask, why didn't Hulk and She Hulk along with others melt when they were on earth? We've came to conclusion that innocent lives have nothing to do with this and you have yet to provide solid evidence on Hulk wish being limited to the Dark Dimension.

carver9
You know what big comic companies have in common?

They can be incredibly inconsistent.

You're being stubborn right now. Just give it up.

Mindless One bleeding again, pierced by Clea's spear:

https://i.ibb.co/tLW4XXP/Y4Up1Iy.jpg

And here it doesn't seem to bleed at all when cleaved in half:

https://i.ibb.co/tH22Jch/uAM0Vd2.png

Aaaand here it's bleeding again when beheaded:

https://i.ibb.co/SPff0f1/Umar-Earth-616-Bruce-Banner-Earth-616-Dark-Dimension-Earth-616-Incredible-Hulks-Vol-1-633.png

In heart of monster, Umar didn't have the power to stop them which means they by no means are weak or even close to it.

DarkSaint85
So you're retracting statements? I think you're entire argument is wrong. So again I ask, why didn't Hulk and She Hulk along with others melt when they were on earth? We've came to conclusion that innocent lives have nothing to do with this and you have yet to provide solid evidence on Hulk wish being limited to the Dark Dimension.

The statement from Strange is clear. No one here is going to survive. This is the end he wants.

Here = Dark Dimension. Betty and Hulk didn't melt each other on Earth because they couldn't. It's nothing to solely do with strength, otherwise they would've melted each other easily - which has been my argument this entire time. The wishes - or how they were parsed - is what destroyed the planet and everyone on it.

You, on the other hand, have provided zero proof it's a pure strength feat. And only sit back and nitpick what I provide, rather than prove your statement.

carver9
Also, wishing wells doesn't work just by people screaming out things or Strange would've fell over dead here but he didn't...

https://ibb.co/vQMd8k8

StiltmanFTW
Weak or not, bleeding or not, they are far from invulnerable and get damaged very often.

Even the bootleg Cap (Captain Midlands) can do it:

https://i.ibb.co/qxDB6DW/1oJEON4.png

Though his shield possibly contains some anti-magic element?

So I'll post Pete Wisdom instead:

https://i.ibb.co/LztbgXM/JcnfBMO.png

Pete never did anywhere close this kind of damage to Colossus.

I can do it all day smile

And if Abhi on his War Elephant joins me, then we can do it all week.

carver9
The statement from Strange is clear. No one here is going to survive. This is the end he wants.

Here = Dark Dimension. Betty and Hulk didn't melt each other on Earth because they couldn't. It's nothing to solely do with strength, otherwise they would've melted each other easily - which has been my argument this entire time. The wishes - or how they were parsed - is what destroyed the planet and everyone on it.

You, on the other hand, have provided zero proof it's a pure strength feat. And only sit back and nitpick what I provide, rather than prove your statement.

STRANGE said that but BANNER said his wish was primarily for everyone to be revived. Of course no one will survive the output Hulk dished out.

Why did it take She Hulk and Hulk to collide for the planet to go boom? Why didn't it just blow up without them?

carver9
Weak or not, bleeding or not, they are far from invulnerable and get damaged very often.

Even the bootleg Cap (Captain Midlands) can do it:

https://i.ibb.co/qxDB6DW/1oJEON4.png

I can do it all day smile

And if Abhi on his War Elephant joins me, then we can do it all week.

Inconsistencies. I can post Wolverine getting dropped by things less than Colossus strength but when we look at the entirety of his showings, he can hang with high class 100 beings with no issues. Again, in that comic, Umar couldn't stop them and it was stated on panel that the Mindless Ones is the Dark Dimension greatest enemies...

https://ibb.co/0VVmTtz

qwertyuiop1998
Is this another World War Carver?

DarkSaint85
Also, wishing wells doesn't work just by people screaming out things or Strange would've fell over dead here but he didn't...

https://ibb.co/vQMd8k8

So you're saying the wishing well doesn't have a explicit 1:1 command. Thanks

Edit: did she still have wishing power there?

carver9
Strange mentions the Mindless Ones won't be stopped unless ALL of them combine their power.

https://ibb.co/2qzrvzY

StiltmanFTW
How they are inconsistencies? laughing out loud

Mindless Ones are fodder. Always have been. Impressive at first, degraded with each next decade.

Stormtroopers were said to be formidable at first, too vin

carver9
So you're saying the wishing well doesn't have a explicit 1:1 command. Thanks

Umar did... confused Did you not read the scan

https://ibb.co/9b0XkJW

DarkSaint85
STRANGE said that but BANNER said his wish was primarily for everyone to be revived. Of course no one will survive the output Hulk dished out.

Why did it take She Hulk and Hulk to collide for the planet to go boom? Why didn't it just blow up without them?

Hulk said they were all going to die. Yes or no?

DarkSaint85
Umar did... confused Did you not read the scan

https://ibb.co/9b0XkJW

Used up.

Edit: or, like Tyrannus, she realised the dangers and stopped wishing.

Either way, please provide explicit proof he used pure strength, which has been my initial request this entire time.

carver9
Hulk said they were all going to die. Yes or no?

Screaming out sh** doesn't mean a wish is made. Umar was hit by the well and absolutely zero happened. This applies to other scenes as well. Banner mentioned what his wish was, yes or no?

carver9
Used up.

Edit: or, like Tyrannus, she realised the dangers and stopped wishing.

Either way, please provide explicit proof he used pure strength, which has been my initial request this entire time.

So screaming stuff out loud doesn't equal a wish being made, right?

Them punching each other and everything exploding around them is proof

DarkSaint85
So screaming stuff out loud doesn't equal a wish being made, right?

Them punching each other and everything exploding around them is proof
Where does it say it was pure strength? Crop the scans, show me the words.

Then prove she still had wishing well power on her.

carver9
Alright, so the conclusion to this. Darksaint first mentioned that the wish was for EVERYONE to die which that isn't the case since Doc Strange didn't die. He left before the explosion hit, Umar didn't die and I don't think Hulk died either since we clearly see them fighting while the explosion was happening.

Second. Dark said that the wish was also meant for villains and the reason Cho and the others left because they were innocent but under the same breath mentioned that innocents were not victims to the wish. I then refute him by showing them getting melted as well, died and came back to life. He then mentions that a wish can be made by people just blurting out sh** which again is a lie since Umar was hit with the wishing well and blurted out crap consistently that did not happen. He mentioned that the wish was hindered primarily to the Dark Dimension which again was never proven.

I think this argument is done. It was fun though, Saint

DarkSaint85
Alright, so the conclusion to this. Darksaint first mentioned that the wish was for EVERYONE to die which that isn't the case since Doc Strange didn't die. He left before the explosion hit, Umar didn't die and I don't think Hulk died either since we clearly see them fighting while the explosion was happening.

Second. Dark said that the wish was also meant for villains and the reason Cho and the others left because they were innocent but under the same breath mentioned that innocents were not victims to the wish. I then refute him by showing the got melted as well, died and came back yo life. He then mentions that a wish can be made by people just blurring out sh** which again is a lie since Umar was hit with the wishing well and blurted out crap consistently that did not happen. He mentioned that the wish was hindered primarily to the Dark Dimension which again was never proven.

I think this argument is done. It was fun though, Saint

Lies and semantics.

I said it was everyone present, HERE. Here = DD.

Second, I already corrected myself, but the main point is still there - that it was due to the wish. You're just deflecting now, with semantics - even if I was wrong on HOW the wish was phrased, the main point (which you've done nothing to refute) is that there was a wish in the first place. A wish that contributed to the planet exploding.

Umar had no wishing well power on her anymore, so her blurting stuff means jackshit, lol. I have asked once, now twice, for you to prove that Umar still has wishing power on her. Any proof?

Being hindered by the DD was proven by Strange's statement. 'NO ONE HERE WILL SURVIVE'. HERE = Dark Dimension.

I get it. You're upset that I've firstly destroyed the Herc argument being mystical energy, and now you're worried I'm coming for Hulk's most famous feat. It's ok to be scared.

carver9
Lies and semantics.

I said it was everyone present, HERE. Here = DD.

Second, I already corrected myself, but the main point is still there - that it was due to the wish. You're just deflecting now, with semantics - even if I was wrong on HOW the wish was phrased, the main point (which you've done nothing to refute) is that there was a wish in the first place. A wish that contributed to the planet exploding.

Umar had no wishing well power on her anymore, so her blurting stuff means jackshit, lol. I have asked once, now twice, for you to prove that Umar still has wishing power on her. Any proof?

Being hindered by the DD was proven by Strange's statement. 'NO ONE HERE WILL SURVIVE'. HERE = Dark Dimension.

I get it. You're upset that I've firstly destroyed the Herc argument being mystical energy, and now you're worried I'm coming for Hulk's most famous feat. It's ok to be scared.

You said it was present for everyone on the planet which included Doctor Strange (important part here), who did NOT die in the explosion. What does this mean? This means that the statement you keep bringing up (everyone in the Dark Dimension dying) is a bold face lie. Strange said EVERYONE will die when that is not true since HE survived. So that throws your comment about the wish being granted to kill everyone in the Dark Dimension. What else...

You've been false throughout this. Saying that blirting out things equals a wish which was proven wrong. Also, when did Umar use all of her wishes (or one of them)? Scans please.

You keep mentioning no one in the Dark Dimension surviving even though he lived. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm not upset at that and I don't care what a mod ruled on that. I still believe what I believe.

carver9

You're all over the place. You said the wish was meant for guilty parties to be affected and admitted Jen and Rick are not Guilty but they died anyways.

DarkSaint85
You said it was present for everyone on the planet which included Doctor Strange (important part here), who did NOT die in the explosion. What does this mean? This means that the statement you keep bringing up (everyone in the Dark Dimension dying) is a bold face lie. Strange said EVERYONE will die when that is not true since HE survived. So that throws your comment about the wish being granted to kill everyone in the Dark Dimension. What else...

You've been false throughout this. Saying that blirting out things equals a wish which was proven wrong. Also, when did Umar use all of her wishes (or one of them)? Scans please.

You keep mentioning no one in the Dark Dimension surviving even though he lived. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm not upset at that and I don't care what a mod ruled on that. I still believe what I believe.

Strange was back on earth when the planet exploded...... Read the comic again. That's why Hulk wanted Cho and Cosimo off planet (and not everyone, as you lied).

DarkSaint85
You're all over the place. You said the wish was meant for guilty parties to be affected and admitted Jen and Rick are not Guilty but they died anyways.

Jen and Rick died?

carver9
Strange was back on earth when the planet exploded...... Read the comic again.

When did Hulk make the wish that everyone will die? Wait one sec, I can find out when you said it happened.

carver9

In your post, Strange was on the planet when this wish was supposedly made which means since the wish was for EVERYONE to die, then he should've died. Even the statement he/Strange mentioned was before the planet exploded. So, per your own words, Strange should've died since the wish was made while he was in the Dark Dimension.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>