Hulk on Coke vs Superman on Acid vs Thor on Ketamine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
who wins The drug dealers.😆😆😆

Stoic
Mr. Mind damn. Would the drugs even have an effect on these guys?

Originally posted by lawest9
The drug dealers.😆😆😆

beatboks
Originally posted by lawest9
The drug dealers.😆😆😆

Do they really?
I mean once these three are hooked I can't see them paying for anymore and I can't see a drug dealer not giving up what they want without payment.

lawest9
Originally posted by beatboks
Do they really?
I mean once these three are hooked I can't see them paying for anymore and I can't see a drug dealer not giving up what they want without payment. We doubt these three CAN get hooked given their superhuman physiology.

StyleTime
Well, acid is not considered an addictive drug, even in humans. Superman has little to worry about either way.

I've never tried ketamine, but it is a popular date rape drug. This makes me wonder...

Who gave Thor ketamine?

Smurph
Assuming for the thread that the drugs effected them as if they were human, then Hulk probably wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, acid is not considered an addictive drug, even in humans. Superman has little to worry about either way.

I've never tried ketamine, but it is a popular date rape drug. This makes me wonder...

Who gave Thor ketamine?
Stilt?

cdtm
Pepsi is better.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/superheroes/images/0/0b/Pepsi_Man.jpg

It actually has its own superhero.

Imagine if Hulk drank Pepsi and became Gamma Pepsiman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.