Fatal Five Amalgam Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
This is an amalgam of the Pre-Crisis Fatal Five.

For its body, start with Validus, with all of his strength, durability, and other physical stats. It will also have his mental lightning ability.

The brain of this amalgam will be Tharok's, with all of his intelligence, knowledge, skill, and precision.

The Emerald Eye of Ekron is built into the amalgam's body, giving it all of the powers that the Emerald Empress has using it

The amalgam's right hand has the same disintegration power as Mano.

Its left hand has the properties of the Persuader's atomic axe. It just has to wave its hand to cut anything that the axe could.

What individuals/teams/races could take down this monster?

qwertyuiop1998
Would Validus' resistance to mental abilities( as shown in his encounter with Saturn Girl) be considered as his mental lightning power or it is a separate thing?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Would Validus' resistance to mental abilities( as shown in his encounter with Saturn Girl) be considered as his mental lightning power or it is a separate thing?

You can consider it part of his powerset for the amalgam.

qwertyuiop1998
Then I feel Omega is a good candidate.

Pulsar Stargrave( pre-crisis/Brainiac version) also has a chance here IMO. Considering how casually he defeated Superboy in his first appearances.

But he also got one-shotted by Superboy and Wildfire combined powers while Mon-El and Superboy combined force barely(they almost koed themselves in the process) defeated Validus with a cheapshot.

Edit:
Not sure about Mon El and Superboy combined force part. I read LOSH a long time ago so some details I'm not certain. But Superboy did almost ko himself when he was running into Validus and Validus did easily stomp Mon El in one of their encounters

Endless Mike
IIRC he punched him straight through a planet.

abhilegend
I'm not sure anybody this side of Galactus has a chance lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.