Willow (Disney+)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Sequel series to the movie (yes, that movie) starring Warwick Davis and Joanne Whalley:

tbbveDpUZv4

I loved the movie. I had the Kelloggs toys. Fingers crossed.

Robtard
Oh shit, love Willow (1988), will def check this out.

BruceSkywalker
might possibly watch

BruceSkywalker
Is anyone gonna watch tomorrow?

Patient_Leech
I've heard of the film, and probably seen clips here and there, but I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I've heard of the film, and probably seen clips here and there, but I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through.

It's a fun flick for the whole family. Check it out, also, Princess Sorsha is f**king hot.

Patient_Leech
Indeed she is... I'm on it, then..

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4e5cac698839aee543e6d84ebbc07937/034730ee1bdf1678-b0/s400x600/72eafc93f1ef61d671af9b09c41f0552679670d4.gifv

Robtard
Sexy gingers are sexy

cdtm
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

It's babies first Lord of the Rings kind of. A gateway drug to the harder stuff.

I liked the movie as a kid, not sure I could watch it now. Good family show though.

BruceSkywalker
watched the first 2 episodes

ugly cast, nice visuals, decent feats so far

oh and tony ravioli lol

BruceSkywalker
my 6 year old niece enjoys this way more than i do

Robtard
Watched the first 3 eps. It's just okay, though clearly aimed at the teenage crowd.

ares834
It's awful.

I'm so sick of these companies taking these classic properties and turning into slop.

Seriously, the fact they ended an episode with a Metallica cover tells you everything you need to know.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
It's awful.

I'm so sick of these companies taking these classic properties and turning into slop.

Seriously, the fact they ended an episode with a Metallica cover tells you everything you need to know.

Christmas Story Christmas 🤮

playa1258
This is absolute trash

BruceSkywalker
my niece likes this because of erin kellyman lol

BruceSkywalker
this show is not for grown ass men, but im glad one of my nieces like it

BruceSkywalker
my niece keeps shouting for alora danon lol

Robtard
I stopped watching after the first three, not terrible, but didn't hold my interest.

DanielJohnso
The only thing you have to do differently from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.