Gas Station Explosion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Which of the following Survive or stay conscious?
1. Wolverine
2. Rogue
3. Human torch
4. Dr Sampson
5. Spider-Man

Endless Mike
Is Johnny allowed to absorb the explosion?

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by JBL
1. Wolverine
2. Rogue
3. Human torch
4. Dr Sampson
5. Spider-Man i'm picking up a trend here. very subtle.

JBL
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is Johnny allowed to absorb the explosion? yes.

zopzop
1) Wolverine gets KOed but heals up just fine.
2) Rogue could survive the blast but there's a chance she gets incinerated by the fire.
3) Human Torch would laugh off the flames but the concussive blast from the explosion would rip him apart.
4) See Rogue.
5) Dies.

lawest9
Logan and Rogue.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
1. Wolverine
2. Rogue
3. Human torch
4. Dr Sampson
5. Spider-Man

Before or after fighting doomsday

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL

4. Dr Sampson

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

JBL
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Before or after fighting doomsday What does Doomsday have to do with this thread?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
What does Doomsday have to do with this thread?

Trying to ascertain what level of gas station explosion. DoS, Rebirth, SmvFl? Trying to figure out who's ultimately getting low balled here.

JBL
Trying to ascertain what level of gas station explosion. DoS, Rebirth, SmvFl? Trying to figure out who's ultimately getting low balled here. Then you know nothing about comics. You are referring to Superman. Well guess what? Him getting knocked out by a gas station explosion happened in a comic book. This is not a comic book this is a battle thread. And everybody knows that Superman would laugh at a gas station explosion on a battle board. Things happen in a comic book that damn show wouldn't happen on a battle board.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
Then you know nothing about comics. You are referring to Superman. Well guess what? Him getting knocked out by a gas station explosion happened in a comic book. This is not a comic book this is a battle thread. And everybody knows that Superman would laugh at a gas station explosion on a battle board. Things happen in a comic book that damn show wouldn't happen on a battle board.

That's odd. You say "this is not a comic book this is a battle thread." But don't we base all our threads off comics? So how powerful is the gas station explosion

StiltmanFTW
JBL, why have you been mispelling Samson's name for 9 years?

JBL
That's odd. You say "this is not a comic book this is a battle thread." But don't we base all our threads off comics? So how powerful is the gas station explosion If we base things off a comic book, then the hero will win the day every time and battle boards would be a waste of time. You have to know how to separate the BS from what would really happen.

JBL
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
JBL, why have you been mispelling Samson's name for 9 years? I don't know.

StiltmanFTW
Well, maybe it's time to stop?

Just a suggestion stick out tongue

JBL

Just a suggestion stick out tongue Samson.

MrMind
good boy

Stoic
Before or after fighting doomsday

Exactly

Endless Mike
Human Torch absorbs it.

DarkSaint85
That's odd. You say "this is not a comic book this is a battle thread." But don't we base all our threads off comics? So how powerful is the gas station explosion

I guess we'll never know.

But let's assume it's powerful enough to KO all of them. Who gets KOd?

Alternatively, let's assume it's not powerful enough to KO any of them. Who gets KOd??

lawest9

lawest9

Just a suggestion stick out tongue 😆😆😆

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Human Torch absorbs it.
He'll absorb the heat and flames but not the concussive blast. It will rip him apart.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
He'll absorb the heat and flames but not the concussive blast. It will rip him apart.

Doubtful. He's amped currently still.

zopzop
Doubtful. He's amped currently still.
Oh, nevermind then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.