Who can last the longest inside of the sun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Thor
Sentry
WB Hulk
Other

I know that Clark did it for many millineums but he was powered up over a time before entering therein so how well does current Supes do?

If you use another option than those offered above it cannot be higher than high herald level.

DarkSaint85
Winter.

Endless Mike
Mr. Immortal

The only problem is he would get really bored.

StiltmanFTW
Wouldn't Mr. Immortal re-emerge in some other location, after getting disintegrated by the sun?

Old Man Whirly!
Superman

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wouldn't Mr. Immortal re-emerge in some other location, after getting disintegrated by the sun?

Maybe. Or just stay in the sun forever, which would be a pretty terrible fate.

qwertyuiop1998
TBH, if the sun can't hurt/kill permanently some certain characters, then these characters logically would survive the same period of time, since the sun itself can't exist forever

deft
Sentry did it, with a atomical regeneration.

Silver Surfer nearly die when he absorbed a star.

lawest9
Originally posted by deft
Sentry did it, with a atomical regeneration.

Silver Surfer nearly die when he absorbed a star. I remember he almost died after passing through one.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by lawest9
I remember he almost died after passing through one.

I remember Drax and him going through the sun and not being harmed.

lawest9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I remember Drax and him going through the sun and not being harmed. Writers choice apparently.

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/YSTBky2N/Stormwatch-PHD-05-of-27-2007-Digital-DR.jpg

Btw, these are the aliens he killed:

https://i.postimg.cc/Xq48bT32/tumblr-41fff5ea35e50e46aa96b02f91fde182-84cd0f48-500.jpg

Booya_69
Beta ray bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.