Name the marvel characters that are on similar power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
of these DC guys, which marvel characters are on the similar level

Michael Demiurgos
Perpetua
Nix Uotan
Corrigan Spectre
Krona (JLA/Avengers)
Parallax (SCW)
Zeus
Highfather

lawest9
I think only LT, Beyonder and Eternity are on a level with DC's most powerful, possibly Thanos with the IG.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by lawest9
I think only LT, Beyonder and Eternity are on a level with DC's most powerful, possibly Thanos with the IG.

Mad Jim Jaspers? Abraxas? Tiamut? Scathan? The Fulcrum? Beyonders? Infinites? Nemesis Being?

StiltmanFTW
What are Zeus and Highfather doing here?

Prowler and Night Trasher kill them.

qwertyuiop1998
Besides, the only one in the list who probably is the DC's most powerful is Michael Demiurgos

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What are Zeus and Highfather doing here?

Prowler and Night Trasher kill them.
I probably would add Parallax (SCW) in here

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Besides, the only one in the list who probably is the DC's most powerful is Michael Demiurgos

Is he truly Luci's equal?

Or just supposed-to-be-equal-but-missing-the-feats, like M. Zeus and Odin?

Endless Mike
Is he truly Luci's equal?

Or just supposed-to-be-equal-but-missing-the-feats, like M. Zeus and Odin?

Well he did have the power to create a multiverse, Lucifer shaped it but Michael provided the power.

He has also shown himself to be superior to the Spectre in combat on multiple occasions.

qwertyuiop1998

StiltmanFTW
Don't be shy, qwerty. Speak your mind.

Or you just posted what Mike posted and don't want to repeat?

qwertyuiop1998
Don't be shy, qwerty. Speak your mind.

Or you just posted what Mike posted and don't want to repeat?

Actually, I want to say he is more about implied powers( not saying he doesn't have feats though), his feats give me some Perpetua impression: ability to create Multiverse indirectly, battle feats( Perpetua vs Darkest Knight, the fights Milke mentioned that show Michael is superior to Spectre)

But after a second thought, Perpetua kinda meh/has more low showings in average IMO.

Endless Mike
Actually, I want to say he is more about implied powers( not saying he doesn't have feats though), his feats give me some Perpetua impression: ability to create Multiverse indirectly, battle feats( Perpetua vs Darkest Knight, the fights Milke mentioned that show Michael is superior to Spectre)

But after a second thought, Perpetua kinda meh/has more low showings in average IMO.

AFAIK Perpetua was created by the Source, and Lucifer regarded the Source as being below him, but he regarded Michael as being on par with him.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Endless Mike
AFAIK Perpetua was created by the Source, and Lucifer regarded the Source as being below him, but he regarded Michael as being on par with him.

Actually, some iterations made the Source and the Presence are the same character. And Perpetua's iteration is one of them

Comic's name in the scan
https://ibb.co/J74nCKv

https://i.ibb.co/PZbbbd4/1.jpg

So I genuinely have no idea how this scaling goes

Endless Mike
The Source is a manifestation of the Presence, basically an avatar, as I interpret it. That scan just says that the energy that comes from the Source ultimately comes from the Presence, not that they are identical.

MrMind
Mad Jim Jaspers? Abraxas? Tiamut? Scathan? The Fulcrum? Beyonders? Infinites? Nemesis Being?

nemesis is so featless her only appearance in ultraverse was pathetic

tiamut and fulcrum are also featless wonders

abraxas ok but not top tier, ultimate nullifier destroyed him

who is infinites?

none of these guys are marvel top tier abstracts except maybe fulcrum if we include implied power

MrMind
The Source is a manifestation of the Presence, basically an avatar, as I interpret it. That scan just says that the energy that comes from the Source ultimately comes from the Presence, not that they are identical.

under certain writers source/overvoid/presence are manifestations of the same GOD

qwertyuiop1998

Hmmm, interesting point. Though I think even if we define the Presence and the Source as separate entities, the scaling still very confusing, since the Source and the Presence's roles/power levels seem to be fluctuant

A classic example comes to mind is this. DC seemingly can't decide the relationship between the Source and the Presence

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17519126& amp;highlight=Then+we+get+to+the+part+where+The+Pr
esence+and+the+Source+are+considered+separate+enti
ties#post17519126

MrMind

i was trying to gauge their power level in marvel's perspective, not trying to list the most powerful beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.