abhilegend with the power of hulk vs carver with the power of superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
cis off

who wins

carthage
Thor dies as soon as someone breathes

lawest9
If C9 can fight just a little bit........he wins

StiltmanFTW
Abhi SMASH!

Old Man Whirly!
Carver, supes is that much more powerful in my opinion. No one as Hulk can win.

StiltmanFTW
Superman has been knocked out by far less powerful opponents.

Abhi doesn't need to kill poor Carv.

And believe me, Carv fights worse than Supes on his worst day under worst writers in comics.

Bentley
Abhi's rage is limitless, Carver would get constantly tagged because he fights in character.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, he might even end up killing carver.

carver9
ABHI beats the hell out of me due to his rage.

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
cis off Are you also giving carver +100 IQ points?

Otherwise he'll just smash the ground, grunt, fart and then go to sleep.

Ambient
Abhi flex, Carver wacks off - they get married . Stalemate.

StiltmanFTW
Who has resurrected you?

Ambient
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who has resurrected you?
This freakin tread. 😆

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Well, welcome back.

Although it's starting to feel kind of creepy --- half a dozen of old posters just came back in May, too.

So either you're all socks or... you're all still lurking on this goddamn ancient site, even though you no longer care to contribute.

Alas, such is the life of an average comic book nerd, it seems sad Cursed to lurk KMC forever... even when it goes 404, lurking will never end...

Ambient

Endless Mike
I think anyone put in a situation like this would agree to not fight and just spend the time having fun with their superpowers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think anyone put in a situation like this would agree to not fight and just spend the time having fun with their superpowers.

You are wrong.

Not a single one of us - yourself included - would resist this chance of getting rid of carver for good.

Bentley
I love that you did not put anything about super powers in that reply

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You are wrong.

Not a single one of us - yourself included - would resist this chance of getting rid of carver for good.

Maybe 10 years ago, but I'm a lot more mellow now.

StiltmanFTW
Few more weeks with us and you will strangle him with your bare hands.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
ABHI beats the hell out of me due to his rage.

Abhi wrecks you due to you being in the driver's seat for Superman. Such a massive drop in IQ and fighting skill. Hell, you're so bad at both you being placed in Mindless Hulk would be a huge downgrade to Hulk.

steverules_2

Parmaniac
They will both end up catatonic because of the infinite power they believe the opponent has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.