Healing Factors run the Celestial Armor Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
https://i.ibb.co/fp52t4R/04.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/F5TXQMX/05.jpg

1. Daken
2. X-23
3. Deadpool
4. Wolverine
5. Venom
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Lobo

Who among them can heal keep fighting after this barrage?

lawest9
Lobo.

MrMind
All of them can survive celestials

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
All of them can survive celestials

Philosophía
Hmm.

Alex_Ferrana
Lobo, because he can regenerate from anything.

Stoic
Lobo, but I have yet to read the book which is about to happen. For all that I know they all may be able to.

carver9
None of them, lmmfao. Stop trolling, Phil

Sin I AM

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmm what is Hulk surviving here? It's kinda ambiguous

Said on panel that he was hit by a hundred thousand exploding suns. Before you Thor or Superman fans try to downplay this, imagine if it was your lame character that had this ft...

https://ibb.co/dgqGFrR

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Said on panel that he was hit by a hundred thousand exploding suns. Before you Thor or Superman fans try to downplay this, imagine if it was your lame character that had this ft...

Hyperbole? However, if true, none should, but as we saw, Tony was able to survive it. Lobo is weird, because he has feats of chilling in the sun and having zero problems doing so. The feat was pretty impressive though.

ShadowFyre
Kinda hard to judge, Thor kinda punked it in a single hit and Hulk has been taking Thors hits to the chin.

No matter how this ends Carver, Hulk ripping Mjolnir through his chest and then telling Thor to pick it up is one of the most badass things in comics period. That was metal af.

Lobo and MM heal but lose by forum standards

Sin I AM

It sounded impressive but didn't look impressive. It kinda looked like the adamant I'm bullet feat in WWH. Based on that they all pretty much tank it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kinda hard to judge, Thor kinda punked it in a single hit and Hulk has been taking Thors hits to the chin.

No matter how this ends Carver, Hulk ripping Mjolnir through his chest and then telling Thor to pick it up is one of the most badass things in comics period. That was metal af.

This

carver9
It sounded impressive but didn't look impressive. It kinda looked like the adamant I'm bullet feat in WWH. Based on that they all pretty much tank it.

It's from a Celestial so shooting out that type of power isn't beyond disbelief.

carver9

Thor hurt Tony and Thor is also packing the Odin Force stacked on top of his own incredible power.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Hyperbole? However, if true, none should, but as we saw, Tony was able to survive it. Lobo is weird, because he has feats of chilling in the sun and having zero problems doing so. The feat was pretty impressive though.

How did Tony survive the attack? Scans please.

Stoic
How did Tony survive the attack? Scans please.

He is in the armor. Is that a correct assessment? My question was this; was it hyperbole? Figures like this have been thrown around in comics a lot, but it may not be an accurate measurement. In some instances the team doing the writing and illustrations may be too lazy to show collateral damage, but at times they do. But what inanimate object in this case would survive that kind of power? On the other hand, we did see the Beyonder vs Molecule Man throw around enough power that could easily destroy Earth. However, a simple explanation could be used to say that they shielded everything from their destructive forces. Neither the Hulk, Thor, or Tony can boast this possibility.

Stoic

Sin I AM
It's from a Celestial so shooting out that type of power isn't beyond disbelief.

I know, it just looked pretty tame

Stoic
Upon further inspecting the material, I have trouble believing that any of them would tank this.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
He is in the armor. Is that a correct assessment? My question was this; was it hyperbole? Figures like this have been thrown around in comics a lot, but it may not be an accurate measurement. In some instances the team doing the writing and illustrations may be too lazy to show collateral damage, but at times they do. But what inanimate object in this case would survive that kind of power? On the other hand, we did see the Beyonder vs Molecule Man throw around enough power that could easily destroy Earth. However, a simple explanation could be used to say that they shielded everything from their destructive forces. Neither the Hulk, Thor, or Tony can boast this possibility.

He is in the armor but he's not withstanding the attack. You do know Tony is inside of a Celestial, right? Wondering why you don't think a Celestial level being can dish out this type of power. It was enough to destroy the ring they were fighting on that is parts from a Celestial. How powerful was the attack, Stoic?

carver9
Don't know why not. This same Thor was wrecking Galactus, Knull and an amped Mangog. He has the full Odin Force and nothing points to him being weaker, Hulk is just that powerful.

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Was there anything special about this barrage?

If Odin picks a gun up and shoots someone, then Jarvis picks that same gun up and shoots someone, is there a difference?

Although really, there are two arguments here.

1. Were they special
2. Does it matter

Imagine you had a sheet of wet tissue in front of you. You coul slowly push your fist through......or hit it with your hardest punch. Both results in your fist going through.

carver9
@stoic...

https://ibb.co/D9qPcdh
https://ibb.co/rsV3hnd
https://ibb.co/SdwXJMp
https://ibb.co/M9x0pBJ

It was outright said on panel that Odins death gave Thor the full fledge power of the Odin Force. This power comes with knowledge. Don't know why you think Thor isn't Odin level. That was the entire point of the transformation.

Also, Odin wasn't at full power when he fought Jane.

DarkSaint85
Didn't you say Odin's ghost is still a Skyfather?

How is that possible if he gave all his power to Thor?

Sin I AM
Plot twist is Odin is a figment of Thor's imagination now

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't you say Odin's ghost is still a Skyfather?

How is that possible if he gave all his power to Thor?

Odin Ghost is powerful based on what Bruce said. You tried to paint a picture of Odin being a weak human which was a bold face lie.

DarkSaint85
Odin Ghost is powerful based on what Bruce said. You tried to paint a picture of Odin being a weak human which was a bold face lie.

Never said that.

I asked if Odin gave his full power to Thor, 100% minus 100% =? Do the Carver maths lmao.

Parmaniac
Never said that.

I asked if Odin gave his full power to Thor, 100% minus 100% =? Do the Carver maths lmao. https://www.gdatasoftware.com/fileadmin/faq/en/consumer/pc/general/usage/copypaste/Keyboard_Ctrl_C.png

Sin I AM
Never said that.

I asked if Odin gave his full power to Thor, 100% minus 100% =? Do the Carver maths lmao.

I'm telling you guys Odin isn't there.

DarkSaint85
Jane hears him too. MjOdin talks to her.

Sin I AM
Jane hears him too. MjOdin talks to her.

I saw the solicit for Jane coming back. She lost the Valkyrie power?

DarkSaint85
She has both

carver9
I'm telling you guys Odin isn't there.

He's there. You've been wrong about this for a bit now. Just let it go.

carver9
Never said that.

Can't remember if I said ghost Odin is skyfather but I do know Thor possess the full power of the Odin Force. My entire point was (when you mentioned Bruce getting beat up by Odin) is that Odin isn't a weak human.

DarkSaint85
Can't remember if I said ghost Odin is skyfather but I do know Thor possess the full power of the Odin Force. My entire point was (when you mentioned Bruce getting beat up by Odin) is that Odin isn't a weak human.

This you?
No one is beating Hulk at this point tbh. The guy is eye blasting and punching through Celestial armor and shit. Pounding on skyfathers and eye blasting ghost figures; skyfather ghost figures. Tanking attacks equivalent to hundredths of thousands suns exploding.
That was you.

A couple of days ago.

Lmao.

carver9
This you?

That was you.

A couple of days ago.

Lmao.

I still think Odin is powerful AF. I don't know how this power disperse is with Odin and Thor. All I know is, even when away from Thor, he is damaging Celestial armor, going inside Hulks mind attacking a mental image of Banner, breaking Hulk amped Thor hand, etc...

DarkSaint85
So Thor has the full power of Odin, and Odin has the power of.......?

What's 100% - 100%=?

carver9
Lmmfao... I just said I don't know how the power disperse work. Not saying 100/100. Odin, even when he's not at his prime operates within the skyfather level tier but again, as Banner said, Ghost Odin is still powerful.

DarkSaint85
Lmmfao... I just said I don't know how the power disperse work. Not saying 100/100. Odin, even when he's not at his prime operates within the skyfather level tier but again, as Banner said, Ghost Odin is still powerful.

So when he's not a Skyfather, he's a Skyfather?

You truly are an idiot lol. But then, that's what Pr has said many a time.

Alex_Ferrana

I remember that moment, it was terrific.

carver9
So when he's not a Skyfather, he's a Skyfather?

You truly are an idiot lol. But then, that's what Pr has said many a time.

See that you're back to your old ways. Knew that wouldn't last long, lmao. Good to have you back. Anyways, I said when he's NOT at his prime he still operates within the skyfather tiering. Don't know how you don't understand this or how you got "he's not a skyfather, he's a skyfather". I simply said, "not full powered Odin" STILL operates within the skyfather tiering imo because his standard fts full powered is above most if not all skyfathers (reaching abstract tbh). Do you get it now or do i need to simplify it a little more for ya?

carver9
You have a habit of calling people idiot and stupid even though you have idiotic moments most of the time.

DarkSaint85
You have a habit of calling people idiot and stupid even though you have idiotic moments most of the time.

Sorry, I should've just posted this.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZnW9Tmb3/snip.jpg

Parmaniac
Yeah, you and your stupid idiot friend Pr certainly found each other. peaches

DarkSaint85
Don't worry, I've reported Pr thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.