Hulk [current] vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
'Normal' Rocket Hulk, no Mjolnir, of course.

Who wins?

Stoic
Thanos wrecks him again.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos wrecks him again.
This.

carver9
Hulk stomps

Stoic
Thanos has that pesky TP Carver.

carver9
That will not work on this version of Hulk since he is coming in pissed.

Stoic
Would reality warping work on him? What about magic mixed with telepathy with a dash of reality warping? Thanos will always be ahead of the hulk because strength is simply not enough at times.

carver9
Reality warping would not work and also, show me Thanos reality warping anything. Telepathy isn't working and magic could potentionally work but even Doc Strange said that the entire might of the Avengers can't stop this version of the Hulk who is basically a pissed off Savage Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Reality warping would not work and also, show me Thanos reality warping anything. Telepathy isn't working and magic could potentionally work but even Doc Strange said that the entire might of the Avengers can't stop this version of the Hulk who is basically a pissed off Savage Hulk. we take statements now?

Let me know.

carver9
I take that back, Strange said that Hulk is the greatest threat they have ever faced (and yes, that includes Thanos)...

https://ibb.co/MMCpQkm

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
we take statements now?

Let me know.

I'm guessing only when it suits you, huh? How much weight did Superman bench here?

https://ibb.co/N3jrJk4

DarkSaint85
TIL Carv has no idea how storytelling works.

carver9
So Strange mentioning Hulk being the greatest threat the Avengers ever faced isn't true? Hulk being hit by a hundred thousands exploding suns isn't true? I see that you're the most pickiest person I've ever had a debate with on KMC. Did the Flashes almost destroy the multiverse? What about the current statement of Flash being under light speed. Do we accept that or disregard it? You're the master (troll) of knowing which statement counts.

Sin I AM
Would reality warping work on him? What about magic mixed with telepathy with a dash of reality warping? Thanos will always be ahead of the hulk because strength is simply not enough at times.

Reality warping isn't a thing unless the reality gem is now considered standard equipment. Telepathy HAS shown to work.

Last sentence is the truth

carver9
Telepathy works depending on Hulks rage. Here he start off at destroying mode. He stomps Thanos and bends him over.

DarkSaint85
Yet a powerless Odin casually went into Starship Hulk and beat the crap out of Banner.

So Strange mentioning Hulk being the greatest threat the Avengers ever faced isn't true? Hulk being hit by a hundred thousands exploding suns isn't true? I see that you're the most pickiest person I've ever had a debate with on KMC. Did the Flashes almost destroy the multiverse? What about the current statement of Flash being under light speed. Do we accept that or disregard it? You're the master (troll) of knowing which statement counts.

Lmao I'm not here to teach you about storytelling techniques, it's a bloody comic lol. Kids and teenagers grasp these concepts, but you can't?

Stoic
Telepathy works depending on Hulks rage. Here he start off at destroying mode. He stomps Thanos and bends him over.

When has he ever done this Carver? More evidence points to Thanos bending him over and stuffing Thor up into his green room.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Reality warping isn't a thing unless the reality gem is now considered standard equipment. Telepathy HAS shown to work.

Last sentence is the truth

The Reality gem is his standard equipment. Read the latest Silver Surfer series. But I agree, TP is all that's needed to turn the Hulk into an empty fish bowl.

ShadowFyre
I agree Thanos wins, but yall do gaslight Carver a lot.

Stop letting yourself get gaslighted Carver. How on earth you haven't caught on to the pattern of these debates whenever you are involved is mind baffling.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Stop letting yourself get gaslighted Carver. How on earth you haven't caught on to the pattern of these debates whenever you are involved is mind baffling.

Lol... ive been known this. It's mainly Dark, Philo, etc... I'm just bored, that's all.

DarkSaint85

I'm not gaslighting.

If he can't tell the difference between comic book sentences that tell a story, and hyperbole, that's not for me to educate him.

carver9
When has he ever done this Carver? More evidence points to Thanos bending him over and stuffing Thor up into his green room.

When has he done what?

Don't see how Thanos is winning this. Eye blasting and punching sure isn't helping.

Stoic

carver9
What encounter did Thanos beat Hulk in? I'm asking for defeats. Scans please. Also, Thor is a skyfather with Odin power and Tony is a walking Celestial and still can't do crap to Hulk. So why are you mentioning Thanos being a cosmic being?

Sin I AM
The Reality gem is his standard equipment. Read the latest Silver Surfer series. But I agree, TP is all that's needed to turn the Hulk into an empty fish bowl.

It's not in continuity

MrMind

lol

Philosophía
Stop letting yourself get gaslighted Carver. People are farting into carver's mouth?

Beastly.

ShadowFyre
Any orifice

Philosophía
Nice.

MrMind

DarkSaint85
Thanos uses TP, invades Starship Hulk and kills Banner. Takes over the Starship, and turns Hulk into a drooling mess.

ODG
^ Thanos technically mind-controlled a Mindless Hulk. Current Hulk has Bruce Banner piloting the Hulk.

Having said that, Bruce being in his "starship" Hulk doesn't appear to be an insurmountable obstacle. Odin's spectre smacked Bruce's psyche around just as soon as Bruce tried to proclaim himself the god of his own mindspace.

But Thanos' telepathy should not be underestimated.

Stoic
Please wait...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
^ Thanos technically mind-controlled a Mindless Hulk. Current Hulk has Bruce Banner piloting the Hulk.

Having said that, Bruce being in his "starship" Hulk doesn't appear to be an insurmountable obstacle. Odin's spectre smacked Bruce's psyche around just as soon as Bruce tried to proclaim himself the god of his own mindspace.

But Thanos' telepathy should not be underestimated.

Maybe now someone else says it, Carver would accept it. Maybe even tell you it's a good post.

DarkSaint85
I was mistaken.

Carver9 would simply ignore it.

Stoic
Respect goes two ways, while anger tends to run in one direction.

Stoic Proverbs confused laughing out loud

Smurph
bump

Diesldude
I'm guessing only when it suits you, huh? How much weight did Superman bench here?

https://ibb.co/N3jrJk4

laughing out loud

EcstaticGrace

carver9
Hulk. I know why you bumped this, Smurph

Stoic
Thanos still.

Too many options.

Smurph
Hulk. I know why you bumped this, Smurph why?

carver9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t682000.html

StiltmanFTW
Detective Carver will put all of us in jail.

Smurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t682000.html that's a thread, not a reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.