Is Mace Windu alive or dead ? (See details )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81

Psychotron
No one's ever really gone.

juyomaster34
I agree.
No one is ever really gone.
Windu survived that fall.
Palpatine's Sith Lightning didn't kill him,scarred him yes,kill him,no.
The fall didn't kill him neither.

ozz81
https://epicstream.com/article/star-wars-officially-confirms-return-of-mace-windu

Wow it says he is according to this site

Darth Thor
Originally posted by juyomaster34
I agree.
No one is ever really gone.
Windu survived that fall.
Palpatine's Sith Lightning didn't kill him,scarred him yes,kill him,no.
The fall didn't kill him neither.

So you think Windu also decided to do a ST Luke and do f*** all and hide. Pussy.

Sheev
Originally posted by ozz81
https://epicstream.com/article/star-wars-officially-confirms-return-of-mace-windu

Wow it says he is according to this site No. It says that Mace will be returning in Tales of the Jedi, which is set before TPM.

Zenwolf
He's dead and why is this such a big deal with people? Let him be dead, we don't need characters just coming up because we didn't see a body afterwards.

xPRIMEx

Total Warrior
I'm not sure how I would feel about it. I love Windu and would be glad to see more from him, but his death was good, no need to retcon it

relentless1
Mace is dead. not only because of the way he died but for what his death represented thematically

juyomaster34
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So you think Windu also decided to do a ST Luke and do f*** all and hide. Pussy.

I don't think,I know.
I also know its possible,child. When you wake up and realize Luke isn't the first Jedi to do this
then we can debate respectfully.
As for your childish and emotional rant I'm going to ignore you.
Like I said the fall from cloud city is similar to Mace's fall from the window
Luke lost a hand,Mace lost a hand.
Luke was electrocuted Mace was electrocuted.
The only difference is Vader saved Luke.
The Force power and skillls of Mace Windu are truly under estimated.
Its just too bad that this forum is still childish and have no minds of their own.

Zenwolf

juyomaster34
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He's dead and why is this such a big deal with people? Let him be dead, we don't need characters just coming up because we didn't see a body afterwards.

Why is it such a big deal about Vader? Palpatine? Dooku?Ahsoka?
There was no body. Windu was just confirmed dead like Yoda and Obi wan Kenobi.
Palpatine was dead from falling in the Death Star reactor core,exploded,and he survived.
Vader lost 3 limbs then burned alive, yet he survived
Maul cut in half by Obi Wan,yet he survived.
Nice opinion tho, if you're really passionate about it then we don't need them coming back,either.
As for Dooku,his tragedy speaks for itself.
Lost his hand and head and burned up in Coruscant 's atmosphere. He can't come back.
Ahsoka died twice!!! And somehow returns by two separate desperate reasons,Daughter gives her life,Vader kills her on Malachor.then along comes Ezra Bridger and the World between Worlds and she's magically (sarcasm) alive!!!

Somehow if demanded Dooku would come back.
With the duel between him and Anakin rewritten and somehow surviving his ordeal as well.
We witnessed this with Depa Billaba.
So before you say we don't need characters coming up think about Vader,Palpatine,Maul,and Ahsoka.

juyomaster34
Originally posted by relentless1
Mace is dead. not only because of the way he died but for what his death represented thematically
What his death respented thematically?
OK,let's go there.
Question,thematically what did Palpatine's death represented?
Bringing balance to the Force?
The prophecy in my opinion was misunderstood.Palpatine survived.
You need two things on a scale for it to balance out,light and dark.
Jedi and Sith. Too much light and not enough dark is not balance.
Too much dark and not enough light is not balance.

Too many Jedi and not enough Sith is also not balance.
Too many Sith or in this case One true Sith and one other Sith just in name only,and Two or more Jedi is not balance.
Palpatine's death represented the prophecy or so we were led to believe then along came The House of Mouse and you got alot of random bs.

We can have our opinions but when they conflict with the House Of Mouse I rather keep the EU and bring these stories,characters,etc. than some random blo joe or jane who don'tknow shit about Star Wars come along and say this is canon this is not.This is Star Wars and this is not.

Again,Mace Windu is alive.
He survived his fall whether you and your merry band of delusional followers refuse to accept this or not is cool, I get it,so here is a question for you what did Ahsoka's death and resurrection represented,thematically?

Darth Thor

Again, Vos is alive.

Fixed.

juyomaster34
That's just it,my friend he's not dead.
And it is similar.

Let me ask you something and really think on this one,
Could Ahsoka,Anakin or Palpatine stay dead and could the Star Wars community accept it?
They already confirmed Windu's not dead.

I know the Windu haters are afraid and outraged.
It is what is. The real question is when will Windu appear?
And when he does what will it change.

Total Warrior
Is Dooku alive? I think he is
Stay mad

juyomaster34
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Is Dooku alive? I think he is
Stay mad
This is what I'm talking about,smh.
Silly ridiculous childish emotional rants like that.
Dooku was an example.
Dooku is legally dead. He can't come back.

juyomaster34
Guys you're missing the point.
I'm not on the ignorance train with you.
I'm not a follower. If I agree with you I agree with you .
If I disagree then I disagree and I'm going to tell you why.
Not carry on ridiculous childish emotional rants.

I'm not mad. but it appears you all are because Mace Windu has been officially confirmed alive
and returning by the Star Wars Powers that be. (Disney/Lucas Film).

I knew this already before they confirmed it.
The Luke Skywalker fall was an example and a similar outcome that could have happened.
Boba Fett survived the Sarlacc, why is it so hard to believe Mace survived his fall?
I know its too much for your hive minds to comprehend so just don't answer it agree to disagree and move on.

Darth Thor
Mace Windu has been officially confirmed alive
and returning by the Star Wars Powers that be. (Disney/Lucas Film).

Citation required.

I feel like youve mistaken Vos for Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.