RE: Mace Windu and Sidious Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thought will ask as I was a bit confused with this : when Mace fought Sids did Mace defeat him fairly or did Sids fake and feign it to lose on purpose to turn and lure Aniken to the dark side etc ?

Tzeentch
Sideous was toying with him. Despite being the 2nd most powerful Jedi in the order Mace was apparently a literal ****ing retard and completely useless in lightsaber combat according to canon.

Zenwolf

JediMaster97
People have been debating this every since ROTS was released.

Even in canon, there are now contradicting quotes and statements regarding this question. I doubt we'll ever get a clear answer.

juyomaster34
To underestimate Mace's mastery in light saber combat is foolish.
We got a clear answer, and that answer is yes Mace defeated Sidious in lightsaber combat.

relentless1
its been confirmed recently that Sidious did in fact take a dive in that fight

Darth Thor
Originally posted by relentless1
its been confirmed recently that Sidious did in fact take a dive in that fight

I think it said Sidious was toying with Mace.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JediMaster97
People have been debating this every since ROTS was released.

Even in canon, there are now contradicting quotes and statements regarding this question. I doubt we'll ever get a clear answer.

This.

relentless1
I always go back to Sidious vs the Zabrak brothers and his treatment of the other three Jedi that accompanied Mace. Due TOYED with them ALL... as if a child was trying to fight an adult lol thats way too strong to track with the idea that he lost to Windu it doesn't make sense, even Yoda lost ground to Sidious and he's stronger than Mace so its never sat well with me that somehow Mace could actually best this juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.