New Knights of Ren feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Underachiever59
The Knights of Ren fought the crew of the Bounty Hunters comic in Bounty Hunters #25. The current bounty hunter crew consists of T'onga (basically the main character of the Bounty Hunters series currently), Bossk, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, and Tasu Leech (who has been made out to be something of a badass in the Bounty Hunters comics).

Upon meeting the Knights of Ren, Bossk promptly freaked out and asked the Goddess of the Hunt what he had done to earn her wrath. The entire fight played out as mostly a curb stomp from the Knights of Ren. T'onga was soundly beaten by Marinda, Cardo beating the crap out of Bossk in hand to hand combat, Vicrul sliced through Zuckuss' respirator, 4-LOM was riddled with blaster bolts from Massif and Cardo, and Tasu Leech's beskar blade was destroyed by Ren.

The bounty hunters only narrowly escaped when 4-LOM limped to open a blast door, and Zuckuss briefly distracted Vicrul by gassing him with the ammonia from Zuckuss' damaged respirator.

All in all, this is one of the better showings from the Knights of Ren (right up there with wiping out an entire squad of 20+ Sector Security and fighting off the forces of Vader's fortress). Soundly defeating the combined forces of Bossk, Zuckuss, and 4-LOM is nothing to scoff at.

xPRIMEx
About time they some decent feats

Darth Thor
I assume this was without Sabers, since they don't tend to carry them.

In which case that is pretty impressive.

Sheev
Ren is the only member of the KOR who carries a saber, and he used it against Tasu's beskar weapon. He (Ren) was solidly above Tasu in combat though.

I guess the biggest question I have is- if you put the members of the Inquisitorius in the same situation, with the same weaponry......How would they do?

Total Warrior
They'd probably perform better since they're far stronger in the use of the force, except for mayyybe Ren

Underachiever59
I'd honestly say the Inquisitors would perform about the same, given similar equipment. Most of the Inquisitors aren't particularly impressive save for the Second Sister and Grand Inquisitor. We've seen plenty of actually competent Jedi and Sith struggle against major bounty hunters in Star Wars lore. So the Knights of Ren actually stomping the likes of Bossk, 4-LOM, and Zuckuss at once is pretty dang good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.