Hulk runs the dc alien gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
savage hulk

1. your average daxamite
2. your average green martian
3. your average kryptonian (yellow sun)
4. your average white martian
5. your average green lantern & your average darkstar

where does he stop

Stoic

Enzeru
BFR is a cheap way out and is rarely ever used. When is the last time Superman flew an opponent into outer space and then returned to Earth to bathe in the praise? Usually, heroes won't BFR their opponents, because that would be moving the threat from one endangered location to another. They usually want to stop the threat and then find a solution to stop them for good.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
BFR is a cheap way out and is rarely ever used. When is the last time Superman flew an opponent into outer space and then returned to Earth to bathe in the praise? Usually, heroes won't BFR their opponents, because that would be moving the threat from one endangered location to another. They usually want to stop the threat and then find a solution to stop them for good.

But Superman isn't in this thread, neither are these heroes. They're just average representatives of their race - what Batman does or doesn't do in a fight, isn't indicative of every DC human.

Enzeru
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But Superman isn't in this thread, neither are these heroes. They're just average representatives of their race - what Batman does or doesn't do in a fight, isn't indicative of every DC human.

But it's also about being a good person. Or do you expect the average Kryptonian to grab the Hulk and fly him away from Earth and to Mars and let the Martians deal with the problem? I expect even the average Kryptonian to answer the call and try to stop the Hulk for good.

Let them fight.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats them.

MrMind
hulk gets eaten

lawest9

lawest9
How strong is the average kryptonian? I know they are not all Superman level.

Stoic
But it's also about being a good person. Or do you expect the average Kryptonian to grab the Hulk and fly him away from Earth and to Mars and let the Martians deal with the problem? I expect even the average Kryptonian to answer the call and try to stop the Hulk for good.

Let them fight.

Why fly with him? An ankle grab and a toss is all that is ever needed. None of these guys can defeat a fully enraged Hulk blow for blow, especially not at the moment where he is being written at his 2nd highest level. Green Scar being the most powerful, or having the most potential.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Why fly with him? An ankle grab and a toss is all that is ever needed. None of these guys can defeat a fully enraged Hulk blow for blow, especially not at the moment where he is being written at his 2nd highest level. Green Scar being the most powerful, or having the most potential. I think it depends on the level any of these guys may be at, particularly a well charged up kryptonian which is why I asked how strong is the average kryptonian under a yellow sun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.