Defeating this avengers team challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Thor
Hulk
Scarlett Witch
Black Panther
Iron Man

You can only use no more than 5 high metas to form a team

BFR ON CIS OFF

Tier 2 - Metahuman(Meta)

High
Abomination, Ares (Marvel), Argent, Artemis, Atlas, Aurora, Aztek, Baron Mordo, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Bigby Wolf, Black Dwarf, Black Lightning, Black Manta, Blastaar, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Cold, Corvus Glaive, Captain Marvel Jr, Captain Nazi, Clor, Colossus, Crystal, Darwin, Death's Head II, Doctor Voodoo, Donna Troy, Dracula (Marvel), Emma Frost, Forerunner, Geo-Force, Ghost Rider II, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Giganta, Grim Reaper, Groot, Guardian I (James Hudson), Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Hood, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Ironheart, Jack of Hearts, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Klaw, Living Laser, Machine Man, Man-Beast, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Maxwell Lord, Medusa (Inhumans), Mera, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mojo, Mothra, Ms. Marvel, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightshade, Northstar, Ocean Master, Omen, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Psimon, Psylocke, Purple Man, Quake (Daisy Johnson), Quicksilver (classic), Radioactive Man, Reed Richards (Ultimate), Rulk (no energy absorption), Sand, Sandman (Marvel), Sasquatch, Sauron, Sebastian Shaw, Shadowcat, Shassa, She-Hulk, Shift, Silver Banshee, Spiral, Starfire, Static, Storm, Sunfire, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Uncle Sam, Vixen, War Machine, Weather Wizard, Windshear, Wonder Man, X-O Manowar, Zzaxx

DarkSaint85
Emma Frost, Invisible Woman, Miss Martian, Battalion, Karate Kid.

Speed, TP, bubbles in the brain, BFR, power amping, and....Karate Kid doing whatever it is he does.

Magnon
Miss Martian is classified as Meta? Lol.

DarkSaint85
As are the Ghost Riders, lol.

Old Man Whirly!
The 3 Ghost Riders invisible woman Ms martian

Magnon
Miss Martian
Silver Banshee (Miss Martian could telepathically reveal the Avengers' true names to her)
Invisible Woman
Ghost Rider
Mojo (or Spiral)

carver9
Hulk solos the entire meta limeup.

ShadowFyre
Miss Martian, Jenny Sparks, Cap Britain, Invisible Woman, and Shadowcat.

Doubt I will win but I'm gonna do some kinda damage.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos the entire meta limeup.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shadowfyre, good choice on Sparks. Torn between her and Battalion, tbh. On reflection, I'd swap him out for her.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shadowfyre, good choice on Sparks. Torn between her and Battalion, tbh. On reflection, I'd swap him out for her.

With Thor and Hulk on the team, I'm not gonna win a physical confrontation but Cap Brit and Sue can hold em off long enough for Sparks or Miss Martian to do they're thing and Shadowcat to get close enough to Wanda to knock her ass out (she should be able to beat Wanda in a catfight).

MrMind
Jean Grey
Ghost Rider
batman one million
Osiris
Weather Wizard

Classic NES
3 Ghost Riders, X-O manowar and Doctor Voodoo

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
With Thor and Hulk on the team, I'm not gonna win a physical confrontation but Cap Brit and Sue can hold em off long enough for Sparks or Miss Martian to do they're thing and Shadowcat to get close enough to Wanda to knock her ass out (she should be able to beat Wanda in a catfight).

Plus Sparks can just door them to the Sun

carthage
The Thing
Darth Vader
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
Invisible Woman

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carthage
The Thing
Darth Vader
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
Invisible Woman

I thought about going full mental attack but with Thor's AOE attacks can't afford to have to many glass cannons. I didn't even see Vader. He's a ****ing beast.

Glorificus
Invisible Woman
Spiral
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Northstar

Invisible Woman puts up a forcefield around herself and the telepaths while making them invisible, while Spiral and Northstar run interference, teleporting/BFRing anyone that comes near the telepaths. Northstar blitzes Wanda right off the bat.

Jean and Emma get to work with their combined TP.

MrMind
bump

Smurph
Jean
Storm
Mera
Quake
Invisible Woman

Flash freeze, psychic beat down, while Daisy/Mera/Sue explode the avengers

beatboks
Capt cold
Invisible Woman
Maker (ult Reed)
Northstar
Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam BFRs them all to an isolated area on earth X (like when he took the all stars squadron) or that realm of America from the 90s FF series. Capt coldcreates a cold field around them to slow their movemts to a crawl, justnin case Sue surrounds them with a FF. Meanwhile Maker has Northstar gather all the resources he needs to build a cosmic cube and destroy them.

Stoic
Would any of those guys matter if Wanda was sitting in a corner manipulating reality?

Glorificus
Originally posted by Stoic
Would any of those guys matter if Wanda was sitting in a corner manipulating reality?

She wouldn't get the chance to think "warp reality" when Northstar blitzes her right off the bat.

8swords
ghost riders are meta? huh.. taking 3 riders then invisible woman and gonna use iron man to stalemate iron man then

Sin I AM
Mothra, Wonder Man, Mary Marvel, Max Lord, Polaris

StiltmanFTW
Who is "Ghost Rider II"? laughing out loud

Blaze and Ketch are listed by their names, no f*cking clue who "II" might be then.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Blaze and Ketch are listed by their names, no f*cking clue who "II" might be then.
Robbie Reyes?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Robbie Reyes?

Not likely.

As our tier list is old as f*ck.

Alejandra Jones, Vengeance, GR 2099, Phantom Rider (originally known as GR) and fodder Riders all appeared before Robbie, too.

Normally, by "GR II" people mean Ketch, but he's already listed, so that makes it tough af to figure out which one it was supposed to be.

DarkSaint85
Let's assume it's Zadkiel thumb up

Could just be a mistake and it's Ketch. We DO have Gorilla Granny, so....

Smurph
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Blaze and Ketch are listed by their names, no f*cking clue who "II" might be then. Probably just a duplication. Iirc it used to just list GR 1 at MM and GR 2 at HM.

ShadowFyre
But does she actually manipulate reality that often in comics combat more often it's blast and her hexes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.