Which Mid Herald can replicate this feat of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Middle
Abra Kadabra, Alexander Nero, Apocalypse, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Battle Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Blue Marvel, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC), Cassandra Nova, Cheetah, Citizen Steel, Conquest, Count Nefaria, Damage, Damien Hellstrom, Dr. Doom, Eradicator (non-Fortress Mode), Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, The General (Shaggy Man), Gladiator, Graviton, Grayven, Green Lanterns (Guy Gardner, Icon (Milestone), Jessica Cruz, John Stewart, Katma, Kilowog, Simon Baz, Sodam Yat), Hulk, Hyperion, Invincible, Juggernaut (Classic), Kang, Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Maestro, Magneto (616), Magus (Post-IG), Manchester Black, Mantis (New God), Martian Manhunter, Mon-El, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum), Moonstone (w/ both stones), Morg, Nate Grey, O.M.A.C., Omni-Man, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shadowman, Shaman, Skreet, Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Stardust, Supergirl, Supreme (original), Ultron, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), White Martians, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form)

https://i.ibb.co/qFCx7Sk/Chi-Xw-ZAWYAQc-CA5-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

h1a8
Lol no mid Herald can. That's a Trans to sky father feat.

carver9
A couple here can.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
A couple here can.

So name them, coward.

DarkSaint85
Lobo, for sure thumb up Carv always agreed with me that he was top tier.

Classic NES
Supreme and Classic juggy.

MrMind
Originally posted by Classic NES
Supreme and Classic juggy.

you think juggernaut can rip doomsday apart?

Classic NES
Originally posted by MrMind
you think juggernaut can rip doomsday apart?

Depending on how much of Cyttoraks power he's tapped into, yeah.

carver9
What's Doomsday best durability showing?

Classic NES

I think he survived the Omega beams.

carver9
This version of Doomsday never fought Darkseid.

Classic NES
This version of Doomsday never fought Darkseid.

Correct since this Nu52 Doomsday, but you didn't specify in your question. stick out tongue

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
Lol no mid Herald can. That's a Trans to sky father feat.

carver9

Classic NES

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/11119/111196008/4307439-1.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Classic NES
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/11119/111196008/4307439-1.jpg

So you have nothing?

Classic NES
So you have nothing?

Are you asking because you think Hulk could do it, Carver?

carver9
I'm asking you to post a durability showing so I can see if Hulk can do it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
So name them, coward.

Sin I AM
I think Bladam could or maybe Mon-El... maybe

Stoic
Do we know how durable Doomsday was? We know that Superman had the strength to bench the weight of the Earth for several days non-stop. Doomsday was obviously weaker, or that version of him.

I believe that there are possibly 6-7 that may be able.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.