Which DC characters should go to fight in Marvel's Annihilation War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
During the height of the Annihilation War, one of quantum mage Adam Warlock's portals goes astray during a battle and lands him in the DC universe in the JLA Watchtower.
After he explains the dire situation in his own universe, the DC heroes offer to help.
Unfortunately Warlock only has limited energy available to transport anyone with him on the journey between universes and still be able to return them later.

Who should he pick in each scenario to take back with him to aid in the war against Annihilus and his forces?

1) He can pick any two of the heroes present on the Watchtower:

Superman
Batman
Flash
Green Lantern Hal or John
Martian Manhunter
Luthor
Black Canary
Wonder Woman
Zatanna
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
John Constantine
Aquaman
Shazam
Elongated Man

2) He can grab only one earth based DC hero (herald or under) from anywhere on earth below

3) He can grab any earth based DC villain (herald or under) from anywhere on earth below

DarkSaint85
Constantine and Flash.
Flash
Reverse Flash

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine and Flash.
Flash
Reverse Flash

They gonna survive in space?

DarkSaint85
Don't see why not.

Even if they didn't, neither does Drax and he did fine in the storyline.

dynamix
Why is luthor here

basilisk
Originally posted by dynamix
Why is luthor here
I guess he was sort of in the League for a while. Anyway he is here to represent a super-genius/scientist pick. Since the Marvel heroes already have a lot of power on their side they could do with help in other areas.

Maybe a Luthor/Constantine pick would be a versatile boost to the Marvel team in the war.

Maybe... Aquaman

Stoic
Annihilus was pretty prepped up in his Marvel campaign. Would he be equally prepped here?

I wonder how useful the cosmic control rod would be here, if at all?

Cool topic/idea.

lawest9
Originally posted by basilisk
I guess he was sort of in the League for a while. Anyway he is here to represent a super-genius/scientist pick. Since the Marvel heroes already have a lot of power on their side they could do with help in other areas.

Maybe a Luthor/Constantine pick would be a versatile boost to the Marvel team in the war.

Maybe... Aquaman "Maybe Aquaman"?????.......what will he be fighting SPACE SHARKS"? 😆😆😆😆😆

ODG
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine and Flash.
another Flash
Reverse Flash Originally posted by Stoic
Annihilus was pretty prepped up in his Marvel campaign. Would he be equally prepped here?

I wonder how useful the cosmic control rod would be here, if at all?

Cool topic/idea. OP doesn't suggest Annihilus is any less prepped than during Annihilation. But at the same time, Adam Warlock had nothing to do with the first Annihilation. So it's up to him to clarify.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
OP doesn't suggest Annihilus is any less prepped than during Annihilation. But at the same time, Adam Warlock had nothing to do with the first Annihilation. So it's up to him to clarify.

Eh?

They're three different scenarios, no?

ODG
^ Oh. Well... is there a huge difference between Wally and Barry? I'll be honest, I have a hard time determining who is the "best" speedster between the two. Each one ends up with an astounding speed feat every other comic they appear in.

Anyway, OP needs to clarify which Annihilation event is being referenced. The first or the second.

Smurph
OP says it's about a war against "Annihilus and his forces"

Doesn't that only describe the first Annihilation?

ODG
https://media.giphy.com/media/iurIHLBxms7UQ/giphy-downsized-large.gif

basilisk
Originally posted by Smurph
OP says it's about a war against "Annihilus and his forces"

Doesn't that only describe the first Annihilation?

Yeah, this is the first and classic Annihilation war event. Warlock is acting as plot device here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.