Odin & Thor vs Krakoa team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
classic odin, worthy thor

cis off, full capacity

team consist of

Magneto
Professor X
Exodus
Apocalypse
Mr Sinister
Jean Grey
Iceman
Juggernaut

lawest9
Odin alone solo's.

ShadowFyre
Classic Odin one shots them and the solar system they are standing in or any other number of things.

Current Odin uses a Gatling gun or some ridiculous shit.

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind

cis off, full capacity

team consist of

Magneto
Professor X
Exodus
Apocalypse
Mr Sinister
Jean Grey
Iceman
Juggernaut

Thor solos.

DarkSaint85
Team.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor solos.

Regular Thor isn't soloing a team with A POC and Mags on it, or prof x unless he gets the first hit in and makes it a good one.

Sithans

MrMind

lawest9
Oh but CLASSIC Odin was a beast back in the day who destroyed solar systems in his battles and on the level of abstract beings ( before they grossly watered him down from that level ) again he solo's this.

DarkSaint85
What was Classic Odin's TP feats?

I ask because Prof X has just, on his own, stalemated Zuras, who is also a Skyfather. Of course, Zuras is no Odin, so would be interesting to see his TP feats.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I ask because Prof X has just, on his own, stalemated Zuras, who is also a Skyfather. Of course, Zuras is no Odin, so would be interesting to see his TP feats. There is this telepathic battle with Galactus just before the head button, don't believe X is a more powerful tp than big G.

"(2) Question" https://www.quora.com/Can-Odin-defeat-Galactus#&gid=1&pid=1

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor solos.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Smurph
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I ask because Prof X has just, on his own, stalemated Zuras, who is also a Skyfather. Of course, Zuras is no Odin, so would be interesting to see his TP feats. I am genuinely confused about that TP battle. I swear in other issues it was depicted as all the big X telepathic guns vs uni mind, but in the Death of the Mutants one-shot it was just Xavier vs Zuras.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/HF3L2Hg/RCO026-1653577083.jpg

Glorificus
Xavier alone isn't beating Odin in TP, since he couldn't do much to Galactus where as Odin was pretty much stalemating Galactus...

Though Xavier weaponizing the 7 billion minds of the planet was prior to his explicit power-up from the M'krann crystal and was without Cerebro, and these days he's wearing a portable Cerebra boosting himself at all times...

But when you add in the other telepaths like Exodus and Sinister, and mainly Jean, who is depicted as way above Xavier these days, then it becomes more of a fight.

I actually think the team could take this, provided the telepaths keep Odin stalemated on the astral plane and unable to do anything else, while Magneto, Juggernaut, and Iceman take out Thor.

Iceman alone is a beast these days, who can freeze space-time at a quantum level:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/wlpagq

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Glorificus
Xavier alone isn't beating Odin in TP, since he couldn't do much to Galactus where as Odin was pretty much stalemating Galactus...

Though Xavier weaponizing the 7 billion minds of the planet was prior to his explicit power-up from the M'krann crystal and was without Cerebro, and these days he's wearing a portable Cerebra boosting himself at all times...

But when you add in the other telepaths like Exodus and Sinister, and mainly Jean, who is depicted as way above Xavier these days, then it becomes more of a fight.

I actually think the team could take this, provided the telepaths keep Odin stalemated on the astral plane and unable to do anything else, while Magneto, Juggernaut, and Iceman take out Thor.

Iceman alone is a beast these days, who can freeze space-time at a quantum level:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/wlpagq

Basically this. Don't forget, Sinister is also a mutant Batman these days, in that he has a utility belt filled with mutant powers.

Am pretty sure he used Multiple Man's at one point. So you now have five or six or whatever Sinisters there.

Which, admittedly, won't do much against classic Odin. But normal Thor? They could mind control him.

Now Odin is on his own, against the mutants and Thor.

Smurph
Storm just referred to Xavier as "maybe the most powerful telepath in the universe" so I wouldn't say Jean is decidedly portrayed as way above him... but yeah, this is an overpowered bunch of psychics

StiltmanFTW
Jean did wtfpwn Cassandra while elaborating on the Phoenix holding her back all those years, didn't she...?

Seems like writers do whatever they want and laugh at us "debating" this shit laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jean did wtfpwn Cassandra while elaborating on the Phoenix holding her back all those years, didn't she...?

Seems like writers do whatever they want and laugh at us "debating" this shit laughing out loud As they should! Debating comics is ridiculous.

But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without GILLS. You're from two different worlds

lawest9

Seems like writers do whatever they want and laugh at us "debating" this shit laughing out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glorificus

Jean didn't WTFpwn Cassandra. They stalemated for a while. Then Jean relied on infecting Cassandra with nanites that gave her empathy for Cassandra to stop fighting her.

Still, it puts her above Xavier, who can be easily WTFpwn'd by Cassandra.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Is Horrificus your brother or just a secondary account?

We deserve to know after so many years.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Glorificus
Jean didn't WTFpwn Cassandra. They stalemated for a while. Then Jean relied on infecting Cassandra with nanites that gave her empathy for Cassandra to stop fighting her.

Still, it puts her above Xavier, who can be easily WTFpwn'd by Cassandra.
Kinda. The arc was that Jean wanted to prove you could change people without forcing them into your worldview through violence. She developed the empathy-nanite plan for Nova because of that.

It's unfortunate we didn't get to see how a full fight goes, but I don't think it's fair to say Jean "relied" on the nanites.

Glorificus
thumb up

Is Horrificus your brother or just a secondary account?

We deserve to know after so many years.

I'm an only child and I'm too lazy to make more than one account.

Smurph
Did you eat Horrificus in the womb and now he's back on KMC to haunt you with a vengeance

Glorificus
He is my mummudrai.

Smurph
Mystery. Solved.

basilisk
I think classic Odin at full power would solo. At the very least with BFR allowed he could probably just handwave them into some dismal netherworld or timeless dimension and put them out of action. And there are probably more direct things he could do.

Modern Odin is rewritten as a buffoon and an idiot so maybe not.

Thor I don't see getting anywhere these days. He could probably stand up to a few of them one-on-one but there are too many powerful players here.

h1a8
Originally posted by MrMind

cis off, full capacity

team consist of

Magneto
Professor X
Exodus
Apocalypse
Mr Sinister
Jean Grey
Iceman
Juggernaut

Professor X and Jean Grey combined can distract Odin
But Apoc, Iceman (full capacity), and Juggs (full capacity) will give Odin and Thor fits.

zopzop
Classic Odin kills everyone including his useless son. T1 wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Classic Odin kills everyone including his useless son. T1 wins. No he doesn't. He can't even kill Mangog or a Celestial
At least Thor bust the dome of a Celestial.
Same blast did nothing to Juggs

And X and Jean can give him pause

ShadowFyre
See the team needs tactics and everything to go the right way.

Classic Odin thinks or raises his hand and everything within a few million miles is atomized and there is nothing they can do to really stop it

On top of stopping time and a plethora of other things.

Cis off, full capacity

Odin vaporises this entire team at the start of the bell.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Classic Odin thinks or raises his hand and everything within a few million miles is atomized and there is nothing they can do to really stop it

Cis off, full capacity

Odin vaporises this entire team at the start of the bell. He's more than capable of doing that.

h1a8

Cis off, full capacity

Odin vaporises this entire team at the start of the bell. Odin has no feats of vaporizing anyone. Do you think he can vaporize Thor?
Godblast is greater than any blast by Odin and it did nothing to Juggs

Glorificus

Classic Odin thinks

Unless he has shown to be much faster thinker than Charles and Jean and Exodus, his thoughts and their thoughts activate at the same time.

The X-telepaths' thoughts force his consciousness onto the Astral plane where they then battle it out there.

His body remains unable to do anything else while his consciousness is battling it out on the Astral Plane.

Iceman can also stop time with a thought as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.